Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Poll

Why do you read this thread?

I like Skar and Mai!
1 (16.7%)
I enjoy the strange dynamic of the two
1 (16.7%)
Mai's horrible life events are hilarious!
2 (33.3%)
Scantily clad bunny chick and purple tentacle man.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 29, 2007, 04:34:51 pm

Author Topic: Star light, star bright, wish I-What the hell? (Draaacy!)  (Read 7481 times)

Anonymous

Re: Star light, star bright, wish I-What the hell? (Draaacy!)
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2008, 12:56:28 pm »
How could she be so afraid? To think that she expected the worse of him! Her thoughts were adorable though, to think that she was so...nervous about all of this. Well. She really didn't know his true motives now did she? After all, he had just gotten to feel her up in the shower, and that was when she was completely nude as well. That had been an experience to say the least, one that could keep him warm on cold nights. Not that he'd ever have a really cold night but still.

Skar gave a small nod of his head, smiling slightly. "That's good. It seems like it will be a lot of trouble, but I guess if you've had it for so long it's probably second nature." Skar would have liked to perhaps remove some of that hair, but she seemed to like it. He'd make it one of his threats though. Like eating her. Always just threats.

He was pretty much in heaven as she scooted against him, he back against his chest. Heh. He was right about one thing. She would make a very nice space warmer! She was very warm after all, and now she was starting to like him even, or in the very least, not fear him too much.

"Ah that's right, the beach." How could he forget that much? That was another place that no doubt was going to be really really fun. Considering what he could tell her to do there and she wouldn't have any idea. Like swimming in the nude. If he picked the right place, they wouldn't have to worry about people being there to disturb them. "Then I promise we'll go to a beach and you can see the ocean." Or at least one ocean since...there was thousands of them. Not on the same planet of course but in the system.

He grinned at her as she turned about to face him, her hands on his shoulders even. His own hands went out to her sides and he slowly ran them along her body, fingers running along her rear before sliding to her legs. "I'm not used to having a naked woman in the shower with me. Caught me off guard seeing every little inch of you." He grinned at her, not sure what to do. Should he tell her that it was very erotic to him? Would that be a good idea really?

"I have to admit, I very much enjoyed it...plus the way you...handled that soap." One of the most erotic things to him was her ability to soap down all of his tentacles without scraping the soap or tugging the barbs in a painful way. She hadn't even been hurt by them...it was...grand really.

Taking her to the beach would be her reward. Maybe on the beach he'd teach her about sex even! She really didn't seem to understand it at all. That was obvious from the way she bent over in the shower. He could have taken her right then and there. Hrm. If he taught her about sex, no doubt she wouldn't like the shower that much anymore, or she'd be very...wary of him. Well, he'd burn that bridge when they came to it. Right now he let go of her with one hand, reaching over to the console to enter a destination. The ship would find what he wanted, which was a planet suitable for living, and had water. Oceans and all that. Not just lakes, but full blown oceans. The ship was already preparing for a jump. Heh heh, he told it to be a little rough and let the shields warble and falter a bit.

That was so the ship would rock and buck. Which, when it punctured the hole in the fabric of space and time, the entire ship felt like it was shaking just a bit more than usual. Which knocked him and Mai off balance. He managed to...catch himself and her somewhat, though the ground wasn't that hard. Though now he was laying on top of her with a slight grin on his face. "Well hello there."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2008, 08:24:28 pm »
Not a single idea was hitting her head as to why he was talking about having a shower like it was intimate or sexy. It was water! And Soap! And sure there were naked bodies, but they weren’t doing anything on purpose so they didn’t count. Mai eyed Skar before he mentioned her handling of the soap, she took it as a good compliment because she managed to clean so well, a bright smile was on her face.

Then a sudden burst of moment from the ship and Mai squeaked and wrapped herself around the nearest thing – Skar. Her arms wrapped up around his shoulders, her face buried in his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist, and it wasn’t until he said hello that she let herself let go and slump to the ground. “What was that? Are we okay? Are you okay?” Mai looked up, worried and frightened.

The ship jerked and bucked and he was laying there on top of her like it was planned! They could be in serious trouble. “We could be in serious trouble!” She voiced her thoughts and wiggled under him, her hips moving up to buck him off and her hands pushing at his shoulders.  Eventually she gave up when she realized that this probably was planned.

Hmph. “You could have hurt my head.” She said before laying flat under her captor and glaring off past his head, “Or my ears. They’re sensitive you know.”

Anonymous

« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2008, 08:48:01 pm »
For Skar it was pretty damn sexy actually. He really loved it. It had been just perfect, not too arousing but still, gave him some very very good images to remember for the lonely nights. If there would be any, with Mai around like this...heh, it would probably not be too lonely for him. Oh he'd be in some very good company. She seemed to brighten up well enough really, that is of course until the ship started to lurch and buckle.

That's when she got a bit...skared. Heh heh. Her arms and legs wrapped about him and she buried her face into his neck. Aww. That felt very...very good actually. Heh heh. He grinned inwardly as he just watched her, smiling now. "Yeah, I'm fine." Aww, she was worried! "I think we'll be okay."

He could only chuckle as she voiced more concerns, her body wiggling and her hips moving up to try and buck him off, her hands pushing at him. Ooo. This was very nice...so very nice. He just grinned as she figured it out finally, moving down to nuzzle her neck, taking a deep breath. Such a nice scent...very nice. "Oh I was careful don't worry. The ground is soft anyway." He told her as he looked to her ears. "Oh dear, well, I was very careful with your ears I'm hoping. We wouldn't want to hurt those beautiful long ears of yours." Slowly Skar stood up, helping her up to sit back on his lap as he went to his captains chair. They were setting up a landing area anyway, somewhere near a beach perhaps...Hmm...on the dark side of the planet for now. So they could enjoy the cool ocean breeze. And you know, make her cling to him. Share body heat and all that, just because he could.

Oh he was so evil sometimes, and it was gooooood.

With the ship on the descent vector he leaned back, pulling Mai back with him, her back against his chest, his arms about her stomach mostly. "Ahh...soon we'll be landing Mai, and things will be all good from there on out."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal