Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Poll

Why do you read this thread?

I like Skar and Mai!
1 (16.7%)
I enjoy the strange dynamic of the two
1 (16.7%)
Mai's horrible life events are hilarious!
2 (33.3%)
Scantily clad bunny chick and purple tentacle man.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 29, 2007, 04:34:51 pm

Author Topic: Star light, star bright, wish I-What the hell? (Draaacy!)  (Read 7606 times)

Anonymous

Bwahaha! I posted!
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2008, 11:01:28 pm »
Heh, wasn't that the truth. She would be stuck here wouldn't she? Not like she could go anywhere at this point. Silly little Mai. She needed sleep no doubt, the girl would need it after whatever had happened to her. Ergh. Maybe he should do something nice to her...he'd have to think on that sort of thing. On a sort of...present for having put her through all that sort of thing.

If he had been smart, he should have just let Tek have his way with her.

Too late for that. Jerk was dead now. Not a big loss of course.

Putting his legs up he yawned slightly and hoped that nothing bad could happen. He set in a course and led the ship go whatever way it wanted to go. It was good like that, sort of like roulette really. It went where it wanted to go. He sorta of liked that idea, he hoped that it would be summer nice. Who knew what it wanted after a big meal like it just had. It might want to go hibernate. Hah. Yeah right. He wasn't going to fall for that again. Three years on a cold planet.

Blech.

"...I don't know Mai." He told her quietly, shaking his head. He didn't. He really wished he did. He never...did though but Mai was so...different. Kaoli had been normal for him but...Mai was just...why was she so different for him? He didn't like it, he really didn't. It was so strange and...just....well. ..bad.

Odd for him, very odd for him.

Slowly Skar could hear her. She was...ah he knew she was crying. Oh yes. She was crying. That was probably best really? She needed to to cry. She really needed to just let it all out then. He reached out to her and put a hand on her back. Ugh. Why did he feel like being...comforting. That wasn't him was it? Whatever. His hand made...slow circles, trying to just...he wasn't sure. Help her?

"Go ahead and cry...you do deserve it after...all the time." It hadn't been that long either, what...a day and a half maybe but...all she had gone through...yeah she really deserved the cry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

HOCRAP. I did too.
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2008, 12:49:29 am »
The tears were hot as they rolled down her cheeks. Her breath hiccuped and she curled up tightening, feeling a hand on her back through the thick shirt she wore, leaning away a tiny bit. Damn right she deserved it, being almost raped by a giant bug and having a pinkie bitten off. Swallowing and trying to quiet her sobs, the hand just rubbed a slow circle and Skar spoke, said it was okay.

Of course she completely broke and rolled over, all but flinging herself at him. Arms wrapped around his middle and her face tucked into the crook of his neck, not completely sobbing anymore, but still crying. Quiet sniffles and the odd hiccup. Her left hand, the one without the pinkie grabbed around and rested on his shoulder blade.

"Your... Your bug friend tried to rape me!" She started yelling at him, accusingly, hitting him half-heartedly. "And I shot him! I've never had to.. had to sit on someone naked and s.. shoot them!" swallowing a sob. "And you were sick! I thought you were going to die, and you called me all these funny names and.. and."

Closing her eyes and moving as close as she could, all but sitting on him now, she quietly realized just what she was doing and leaned away, a light blush on her cheeks, making the tear stains all the brighter. Clearing her throat she leaned away and say back on her chair, looking down, the tips of her ears hot with her mild embarrassment at having just thrown herself on her captor.

"I.. I'm sorry."

A quiet apology and she moved herself, sitting hunched over, her hands on either side of her thighs, and her head down.

Anonymous

Good that you did!
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2008, 01:14:20 am »
Well he didn't...think that his kind words would make THIS happen. This of course was her suddenly just...well she jumped him. At first he thought she was attacking him but then she just wrapped her ams about him, and her face against his neck. She was still crying through, quietly though....and then....

Well he just let her start hitting him.

All he could think about was just how sexy she must have looked. Yeah. Wouldn't mind dying like that. Just better hope when I see her completely naked she doesn't end up shooting me. Heh. Hope it's the other way around. Ah, his little pervy thoughts. Yes, Skar was back. What an amazing thing! "I was...confused...I didn't know where I was...I think I knew who I was." Oh Stars he wondered just what he had said. HE had lived a while, seen some things, done some things, no doubt he had been babbling a lot to himself. Or at least...he apparently he had been babbling a lot to her.

He just smirked as she noticed finally what she was doing. Sitting right in his lap. Heh heh. He did like that. Of course, suddenly she was moving away from him, back to her chair. Heh heh. That was pretty cute. He had to admit it. Poor girl.

"It's...alright. You didn't hurt me." She hadn't hit hard enough after all. She wasn't trying probably.

"Just relax. Let's...go find a place to set down and have...something to eat." He was famished actually. His throat hurt a little, he must have...expelled bile and what not. Yech. That was nasty. He needed something to drink and eat. Well then, time to find a planet to settle down on.

"Beside your home world or any sort of planet that could return you home, any preference as to what sort of world we land on? Desert, Forest, Ice Fields, Beach, Volcano?"

Anonymous

I did it!
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2008, 10:46:32 pm »
A quiet sigh of relief when he said she hadn't hurt him. She remembered the cuts she'd accidentally made on his chest, but of course those were from him. She'd just applied the.. erm.. pressure.  She still felt bad for smacking him, maybe because he was the only person until forever. Mai paled a little and drooped down a little more, her hands lightly clasped in front of her. She quickly looked up, sneaking a peek at her purple captor.

Even though Mai had no appetite, she figured that it would be best to eat something. Though coming from Skar she slowly curled in on herself, hiding her hands under her arms and tucking her legs under her. She eyed him and quickly looked away nodding ever so slightly, even tilting her head away from him, just in case he found her ears tasty looking. " Please don't eat me..." She said, looking away, a light blush on her cheeks. What else was she to assume? Mai didn't even know he could eat normal food, maybe it had to be raw humanoid flesh.

She shuddered and pictured her pinkie bone, cleaned of flesh and muscle when she spat it at her. Mai swallowed and closed her eyes for a moment before pulling her thick rope like braid over her shoulder, it easily reached the chair and she poked it a few times.  She looked up at him when he asked her what kind of world she'd like to land on. Blinking she listened to his options, desert was a no-go. Mai had had enough of deserts, forest was already done.

Mai lowered her head, remembering the lovely sleep she'd ruined by waking up in the dark. Shivering slightly she rubbed an arm and tried to smile up at him under her long white-blonde bangs. "I.. Ice fields.... Are... No thank you." She smiled slightly, just in case ice was something he liked. "But a beach. I'm never seen a beach. We have sand on my planet, but no oceans." Volcanoes? Ew. That sounded hotter than a desert. No thank you.

Twitching every now and then she looked away and towards him Mai couldn't really decided if she wanted to watch Skar and try and hide from him.

Anonymous

Re: Star light, star bright, wish I-What the hell? (Draaacy!)
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2008, 11:24:59 am »
He'd much rather prefer her start hitting him with fists than sitting on his chest and cutting it up. That was just a little more painful really. She just needed a little outlet was all, and he could happily give it to her. Heh. That almost sounded dirty didn't it? Ahem. He kept an ear open for her thoughts, trying to figure out just what was going on in that mind of hers. What was she feeling, what was she thinking, what was going on in her mind.

Skar raised an eyebrow as she actually spoke to him and he just sighed. "I'm not going to eat you Mai." He only ate people like her when he ran out of uses for her, and she still had tons of them at this time. He hadn't even broken her in sexually yet! So she had to stay alive at least until then! Couldn't have her falling into comas or going into shock after all. He needed her awake and responsive!

Why he had even suggested ice fields was beyond him. He was a creature who ENJOYED heat after all, and despised the cold. There was nothing colder than an endless expanse of ice. That was...yeah that had been a mistake to even say. Even Mai had caught that and said no. "Beach it is. See if I can't get the ship to find us one then." He locked in a few coordinates, trying and hopefully finding a planet that had a beach. It would take a little time to get there, the ship couldn't just tear a hole in the universe right now, so they weren't going faster than light.

Damn it all.

"Well...I'm starved." Skar stood up and headed to the back of the ship retrieving a few things from one of the Non-Kyori compartments. He placed them in a different compartment, two plates, and turned a strange knob on the wall. "You should probably eat too Mai. It's not people, I promise." He had no need to make her eat someone after all, he usually made that a test of some sort, and really....she had saved his life, so he might as well be nice to her right? That was...not exactly a foreign concept, a lot of the women he brought with him saved his life at one point or another after all. Though, he usually wasn't this nice to them...usually they had already been broken and couldn't help but want to keep him alive.

Mai was just...probably in the same boat, but less broken.

Anonymous

« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2008, 11:25:26 pm »
Rubbing at her hands, which felt ice cold to her - Probably still a few degrees hotter than an average human - she looked around. Dark brown eyes looked around and then fell to the tops of her knees. Mai wasn't used to feeling awkward. She rubbed her lips with the back of her hand and rubbed her breast bone. Her head was still reeling and she felt like she had bugs all over.

Mai stared unfocused ahead of her as her brain replayed the past two days.

Worst days of her life.

She'd even lost a finger.

A hiccup left her lips and she rubbed at her eyes furiously. No cry! Crying was bad! A breathy sob and she pressed her forehead to her knees and covered her ears. It was a moment before she started to take deep even breaths and pulled herself away from the edge. Uncurling herself, she steeled her nerves and looked at Skar, her lower lip poking out and her eyes all red and watery. Sniffing and wiping at her eyes again she nodded  at him when he mentioned something not being people.

Probably food.

Her stomach grumbled quietly and she blushed and looked away while rubbing at her breast bone. She wanted to scream. She wanted to cry like a little baby, but she wouldn't! Mai was a strong girl she wouldn't break down and she wouldn't be weak and she sure as heck wouldn't be eaten by Skar!

"Thank you." Her voice was shakey and she offered him a bit of a smile. "I'd very much like so.." She cleared her throat and moved the hand rubbing her breast bone to rubbing her arm. "Some food."

She sallowed again and looked down. "Does the feeling like bug are crawling over me ever go away?"

Anonymous

« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2008, 10:26:08 pm »
Skar wasn't really sure that he could figure out what was going on with Mai. He wasn't sure he wanted to...things were just...so weird at this time between them. Considering everything going on..? She didn't really seem like she was holding her mind all that well. She'd be back to normal soon though. Well. Kinda. She'd have to have a nice rest...something he could do actually. Just sort of...knock her out with his powers. That would probably be the smartest thing to do at this point.

It would make it so she didn't have to deal with her dreams.

Food time though.

He started to get things out. Cooking was done instantly almost thanks to his ship. Just a quick drop into a compartment and it was all done. He had to cut it all up and maybe spice it a little bit but that was about it. He didn't really know cooking but he could get by. It wouldn't usually matter to him but he had a companion so...it meant he had to at least try? Bah.

"Well I'll be done in a just a little bit." He was just finishing things off actually. Putting them onto plates and making sure she'd have enough to be full. And not so much for him. He still wanted to be completely sure he'd be able to keep it down and not let the ah...ship have his meal.

"Bugs...crawling over you?" He asked as he approached her, handing a plate and sitting down. What...hrm. She felt dirty then. Now was that physical or mental or perhaps a bit of both. Well, that could be easily fixed really. The ship was able to provide shower services. He probably should have told her about all of this of course. That would have been the really intelligent thing to do of course.

"It will...you're just dirty...feel free to use the shower Mai. Just go to the back of the ship...grab that little handle and pull. It'll make a curtain around you and and then the knobs and shower nozzle will appear and you can get clean. I promise I can't see through it...after a good shower, some food, and a long sleep you'll be fine...you'll...feel better at least." at least he thought so...he couldn't honestly be sure either. He'd never had someone go through this. He tried his best to look supportive of course.

Anonymous

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2008, 05:57:42 pm »
Mai stared blankly at Skar rubbing her arms and thighs. Zoning out too much to notice much else than Skar mentioned and ask her about bugs. What bugs? Brown eyes looked down at her clothed legs as her nails dug into the skin and remembered. Oh. Right. Bugs. Taking a deep breath she forced herself to look at Skar while she pulled her fingers out of her legs.

A shower? What was a shower? Mai blinked a few times before thinking of the funny words they used when she was on the space station. Oooh, a bath. That sounded nice, now that she felt it, besides the psychological bugs that crawled all over her, she was ... Dirty. Mai moved her hand to the back of her neck to pull the braid over her shoulder, slowly undoing it until it left her hair lose and wavy. It easy fell past her bottom in its white blonde waves.

Because showering was a rather public event where she was from, it being a very dry planet and the only water there being from underground made it rare to be able to actually bathe alone. She'd been able to once or twice, besides, bathing with someone meant you got your back washed.

While she moved to the back of the ship, her foot steps careful and quiet, bare against the floor she was naked before she even pulled the little handle down. When she got naked by her own choice, Mai had no problems with it. Getting clothes torn from her body? That was a different case. Mai opened the curtain and moved off to the side, assuming Skar and his people, like Mai and hers, bathed together.

Just a little nervous, he'd bitten off a finger and been puking before, ew, she swallowed and cleared her throat. "Are you coming? I... We bathe in groups where I'm from... and... Um... It's... You... " Mai gnawed on her lip and pursed her lips, wondering how to phrase it. "It saves water. And water is... important." She nodded and moved her hair to cover her breasts, feeling a little more than nervous. Being naked was normal for Lucidius, though, being naked in front of someone of the same species as her near-rapist didn't make her feel very safe.

"Ah.. You don't have to... Just.." Mai figured her logic was sound. "Saves water." A solemn nod and she looked back to the wall with the nozzle thing and knobs. "I don't know how to work it anyway..."

Anonymous

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2008, 07:43:57 pm »
Poor girl was just broken wasn't she? He hoped that she really wasn't, because then he'd have to really do some work for her. Like really play around with her mind and that was a huge danger to say the least. He might end up taking away something from her mind that he shouldn't. Make her forget how to breathe or something like that.

Skar just started to eat, enjoying his little meal. It wasn't even Kaoli but it was actually delicious. That was good. He didn't much care for the bits of vegetables and what not but...he would stomach them somehow. They did make a good filler. That was all that was important at this point. He sat back, not even really paying attention to her at this point. Let her do her stuff even though, you know, getting naked would be something interesting to watch. Not like he hadn't seen everything of course.

He cast a glance toward her though for a moment, catching the sight of her nude which made him smile slightly. Alright. Maybe he'd look a few times of course. He was still a man after all. And a cute woman getting undressed without any real problem...which was odd. She had seemed rather embarrassed by him trying to do anything but now suddenly she was alright with it? Geez. He'd never understand that. Granted he could just read her mind and find out but...what was the fun in that?

He went back to his food though, picking at it and finally just putting it down. Blech. Only vegetables left, and he didn't much feel like eating it. It was just...vegetables. The meat had been the best part though.

Skar looked up to her with a raised eyebrow for a moment, wondering just what she wanted to know. Oh ho ho...This was a very interesting turn of events now wasn't it? He smirked slightly at her as he turned to watch her carefully. Alright. Now what was this then? Sounded like it could be fun actually. Great time to test the waters too. Heh heh heh. He could have a lot of fun with this if he played it all right. Standing up he smirked and nodded. "It's very important to save water. we've only got a limited amount anyway." And showering naked with her? He didn't mind that all. He approached her finally, stripping his clothes off one by one now. He wasn't the least bit embarrassed about himself, he didn't have a reason to be.

He was technically superior to the species on his planet after all. So he felt really good about that sort of thing! He liked his body, though the flayer tentacles did make it a little weird once in a while of course. He entered the shower with her, pulling the shower completely closed now. "It's not that difficult really." He reached out and took a hold of the knob on the left. Granted they weren't labelled but he knew which one to use. Turning it the water came on instantly. Hot water. Just a slight bit hotter than the temperature in the spaceship actually. He liked it though, it was nice. The water that came down was enough to cover the both of them at least, hosing them down quite a bit. Oh it felt good actually...oh it felt really nice.

Maybe Mai had the right idea, the shower would do wonders. Now they would need soap. Even Skar knew of soap. His people had it too after all. His soap was able to get rid of a lot of the bad germs and stuff, and it also smelled suspiciously of mangoes and lavender, not a bad smell actually. He put his hand against the wall for a moment and a small sort of dip opened up with a rectangular bar that was peach coloured and a strange bottle. Shampoo. Had to keep his hair all nice after all. All smooth and silky.

"Get your hair wet and I'll put some shampoo in it." First was to be very...uninterested . Then to slowly move in for something a little more subtle. He had to be careful with her. Didn't want her to feel anymore dirty. That would mean more work for him!

Anonymous

« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2008, 12:27:21 pm »
A friendly smile was on her face as he got undressed to join her for the shower. Odd, being naked with someone to bathe was different for her than being naked by their choice. Mai pushed her hair over her shoulder and leaned away from her when he came into the stall. He smelt like food. Mai remembered seeing some sort of food thing he was picking at before he agreed about saving water. See? She had good ideas!

The eating habits of her people was meat, meat and more meat. The only thing that survived was big scary animals, she recalled that one bit off her older brothers arm. It was weird eating THAT animal for dinner after it ate her siblings arm. Momentarily Mai wondered if that made her a cannibal. Very rarely did they get roots or vegetables. A rare cuisine for her, she looked at Skar like he was crazy for not eating them.

A sprinkle of hot water hit her side and Mai's body instantly cooled down so it could soak up the heat and not match it. A little squeak of surprise and she wrapped her arms around herself, looking at it with wide eyes. Oh, shower. Like rain! She'd never seen that though, so  it took a while before she made that connection and once she did, she was already being told to get her hair wet. All of it? Mai looked up at Skar, shrugged her shoulders and leaned into the spray, tilting her head back and getting her long blond hair wet, her arms going up and pulling it up off her back.

Mai had a lot of hair, it was thin though so it wasn't heavy. Except now of course, it was completely wet and stuck up entangled in her arms which were up and bent by her head. Unfortunately for Skar, displaying her chest. Of course she didn't care, this was bath time! No need to be shy during bath-time. Mai didn't even eye Skar's 'general area', of course she looked at his tentacles, weird things. Mai pursed her lips and turned her back towards Skar and moved her heads, letting the wet mop of hair flop onto her back.

"Is shampoo good? We have soap where I'm from, but I've never heard the word shampoo before." A quick peek over her shoulder up at Skar and she crossed her arms under her breasts and waited for this 'shampooing' to happen. She assumed there was soap of some sort involved.

Anonymous

« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2008, 01:00:03 pm »
She was a whole different person when she wasn't being forced to do anything, was she? It was kind of...confusing but also somewhat refreshing. Heh, maybe the shower would be a neutral place. No hate, no focus of abuse, just...getting clean and relaxed. It did seem to help his personality to some degree. Just made him seem a lot more calmer than the tense and agitated Skarol that was usually about. Or the mean and sadistic one.

He smirked at her sudden squeak when the water hit her. Did they not have showers? Rain? Ah right. Yeah it was like rain kinda. Though a lot more water involved. A lot more. Damn. He was glad there was a lot of shampoo...her hair along was going to take a lot of it. He smirked as he watched her carefully. She wasn't shy at all. This was interesting. She didn't seem to care, and he did his best not to just...enjoy the sights of her naked body everywhere. That would be rude no doubt. Or something. Why should he even care what she thought? If he wanted to look than he could!

Later.

He almost felt hurt that she didn't ah, drink him in. Save for his tentacles. Weird?! They were...weird kinda but...she didn't have to think it. Pah. Well, whatever. This was just...bath time for her. Not anything else. Yet. He had a few plans of some sort.

"I picked it up actually from you people. Or I think it was you people. Not...your people but I guess the people of Sol." He didn't believe the claims but his hair did look shinier and was stronger after the first few times he used it. He'd been picking it up at planets and outposts that carried it. It apparently hadn't been limited to Sol, a lot of planets had it, just under different names. Since he was in the Sol System, he'd use the Sol name...which was shampoo.

He began to pour some out in his hands, starting to lather it into her hair. There was a lot of bloody hair here! He had to use about half a bottle just to lather up the entire length of it, making sure to scrub it in good so that it would get all the dirt out of it. "Alright. just wait a minute or two for it to soak, then wash it out. Now here, switch places with me." He shifted around her, his tentacles all pressing and wrapping around his torso so he didn't cut her or slice her up. Skar got his hair soaked, undoing the pony tail as well and then he began to lather up his hair, which made him look strange to say the least, considering that it made big white bubbles over the dark blue hair. He probably looked a little humorous to say the least. If this was going to be a ritual for them, he'd have to get another shower nozzle so he could also get poured on, and they didn't have to change places like this.

"Okay, you can wash your hair now." He eve kept his eyes above her neck, how nice of him! Who said he couldn't be civil?

Anonymous

« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2008, 03:13:13 pm »
While they bathed together, they hadn't done more than wash one anothers backs. Mai wondered why, getting someone else to wash your hair felt wonderful. A silly grin drew over her lips and she let her head flop back, feeling a little guilty about having so much hair but it felt so nice. Mai made a near purring noise when he washed her hair, gooseflesh rose on her arms and she moved her hands to rub at her forearms. "It tingles," She said quietly before he finished and they switched places. Brushing against him on her way past.

A light blush stained her cheeks and she quickly looked up and away from him. Dark brown eyes flicked at him every now and then, subtly scanned him up and down. The blush grew deeper and she quickly looked away, pushing the soapy hair up and off her forehead, soap hurt when it got into her eyes. Of course she saw him when he had the suds in his hair, fortunately for Skarol, and unfortunately for Mai, she was looking at something else. The tall tips of her ears turned red with her blush and she quickly ducked her head under the spray.

Finger combing the soap out of her thick while she was under there, with her eyes closed because of the water, for a good few minutes, hands working in the white-blonde mop. A content sigh and Mai smiled up at Skarol and pushed her wet hair from her eyes. "Oh... I'll need to brush it." Mai had a mild look of horror, she didn't want to imagine how tangled it would be after he washed it.

Yikes.

((Baah, short X_x))

Anonymous

« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2008, 03:46:44 pm »
He was rather surprised by her sudden change. She was almost dopey in a way. Not that Skar didn't like it, oh no, he enjoyed it. There was just a different part to her he hadn't seen. Heh.   Now he had seen everything of her. She was something to keep around at least for the foreseeable future. Heh. He pointedly decided not to pay attention to her as she scrubbed through his hair. "Yeah, it'll do that. That means that it's working." He told her simply as he continued to massage the shampoo into his scalp.

Oh he knew that she was looking. He was psychic after all. It was right in her mind's eye for that matter. Heh. Did she like what she saw then? The mad blushing coming from her he couldn't quite get an accurate read off of her. Maybe. Perhaps she had just never seen one, or at least, not when she was ah...of age for it to mean anything.

Mmm, experimentation?

He moved over for her to get by and start washing the soap from her hair with the hot water. "I've got brushes, we can worry about that after. You need to get clean. Use the soap." He told her as he handed her the bar and moved her out of his way again so he could get at his own hair, washing the shampoo from the bubbly depths. Ahhh. That was much better. It didn't take him as long to get his hair free of shampoo, but he stayed under it for a little while longer. It felt good. Vaguely he remembered that she would need a towel. He didn't. He absorbed the excess water and processed it that way.

"D'you need me to get your back?" He asked idly as he turned to face her, a sopping wet eyebrow raised as he watched her. Heh. Soapy Mai.

Anonymous

« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2008, 02:24:58 am »
Nodding solemnly, Mai stole another glance before turning around to grab the soap.

Hmmm...

A legitimate reason to touch him!

Mai moved the bar of soap between her hands and aimed for his chest but before she could reach it, the damn thing slipped out of her hands and jumped over her shoulder. Mai stared at Skarols chest for a moment, her big brown eyes blinking before she turned around and bent over to get it. At the waist. Very clearly, she'd never bathed with a man before and didn't quite know how sex worked.

Oh well. Poor Skar.

Mai shot back up quickly, her long blond hair flipping up and back, very likely smacking Skar somewhere before she turned around holding the soap triumphantly in her hands. Cupping it so it couldn't slip away. "Ah! I got the soap!" A bright grin was on her face, and she reached up to move some hair that had tangled around her long pointed ears and spitting hair out of her mouth.

As fast as that, her hand, one on the bar pressed against his chest, and the other soapy hand rubbing at his upper chest and very gently she went through his tentacles, her dexterious little fingers gently pulling them until she'd managed to lather all of them up, too. Flashing Skar a big grin she pushed him under the spray and went after his back stopping at his hips, when her hands went around to wash his lower tummy, too, not too low, but low enough.

"I.. Ah.. You can wash the rest." Mai blushed brightly and then smiled, but the bar of soap into his hand and finger combed the front parts of her hair.

Anonymous

« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2008, 02:54:27 am »
If she had never had a sex education class, well, Skar was REALLY going to teach her. Soon. When the time was appropriate. Because you know, standing naked in a shower with her naked and...everyone was relaxed and happy didn't make it a good time. No no. They had to get clean after all.

He was surprised as she came after him suddenly with the bar of soap, blinking as the soap just jumped from her hands and over her shoulder then. Alright, that was...interesting wasn't it? He gave a shrug but his full attention was back to her as she turned about and suddenly bent over. Oh. Alright Skarol. Focus. On...that...beautif ul...NO! It was probably not a very good idea to do that. Might just scare her off. Ahem. He focused on other things, though his eyes were surely affixed to staring at her.

Thankfully she was standing up once more.

You know, before he stood up.

"Oh, that's good then." Suddenly she was upon him, starting to...soap him down. What? He thought she just wanted to hand it to him. Al-alright. That was find by him actually. He watched her carefully as she started to run the soap over him. She even...managed to lather his tentacles up without causing the barbs to rip up the soap bar. That was rather amazing. He just let her do what she wanted, pushing him under the water to wash himself off as well and washing at his back and..then his lower stomach as well. Her hands were just everywhere and damned if he didn't love it either. It was very...very...sensu al even.

He just made sure not to really...ah...jump.

"Yeah, I think...I can handle that part but...let's get you cleaned first." He held the soap and approached her. Alright, well here went nothing. He was very good about, careful with her as he started on her shoulders and arms. Then he took a deep breath and started to work on her chest. He was gentle about going along her breasts, not spending too much time before he went to her stomach, stopping just above the waist. That's when he moved her to the shower spray to start on her back.

Of course...he was perhaps a little more adventurous than her, already his hands might have roamed a bit further than hers had dared...though, he decided to be good and move along her rear somewhat quickly, though a quick squeeze and he was soon onto her legs suddenly, having to kneel slightly to get the back and front of her calves. Heh, he didn't mind this view at all. However he stood up and grinned, allowing her to wash the soap from herself. Man. This was such a...fun adventure. He'd have to remember it.

"There, all nice and clean now Mai. Well. Mostly. You can do the rest I hope..."

Anonymous

« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2008, 12:49:37 pm »
A bright smile and then a shocked expression.

What was he doing?

Why wasn't he cleaning himself?

She sputtered silently when he started to clean her arms and shoulders, then wriggled silently once he got to her chest. A bit of a blush on her cheeks, sure she was used to other people touching her to clean her. They weren't Skarol though. Mai lifted a hand to rub at the blush on her cheeks, she could feel it's heat and she quickly ducked her head and lifted her hair over her shoulder to hold it up and out of the way while Skar washed her back and...

"W..What are you doing?" Mai jumped slightly when she felt hands on her bottom, though not quick enough, a squeeze of his hands and they were on her legs. The blush was even brighter against her lightly tanned skin and she quickly ducked her head and ran her hands over the front of her body to wash off the soap while trying to wiggle away from Skar and his hands on her legs.

A hand ran over the soap suds on her bottom and Mai quickly turned around to wash her back off, her mop of tangled hair over her shoulder. "I..I could wash myself." Mai cleared her throat and quickly looked away while she washed the rest of herself after stealing the soap from Skarol. "But thank you." A smile and Mai, after giving herself a check over to make sure all the soap suds were gone, left through the curtain and looked around, not really wanting to wear the coarse material again.

So, standing, dripping water onto the inside of his ship. Mai finger combed her massive amounts of hair, which looked like so much more when it was wet. "S-skar? When you're done, could you find me different clothes? I... don't like the ones I had on... And they're too prickly to use as a towel." Mai looked around for a place to sit, wandering around slightly, the sopping wet hair swaying back and forth, sprinkling the ground with water. Sure she felt a little for getting everything wet, but oh well, it was just water.

Anonymous

« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2008, 01:09:54 pm »
Heh heh, it was only fair to do unto her what she had done to him! Oh and he was a pervert so...really he just wanted an excuse to really touch her. And what a great excuse at that. Showering with her! He'd have to keep this in mind. Would she ask him to join her every time then? Oooh he couldn't wait to get her dirty again. He almost deliberately wanted to go find a muddy planet now. Almost.

"Washing you of course." And of course, checking out her bottom of course. He had almost decided to go ahead and just clean her front but something told him that might get a knee jerk reaction out of her. Knees often had an excellent time finding places that hurt. Faces, groins, funny bones, it was best not to try anything with that.

"You're quite welcome." He gave a nod of his head, smiling right back at her. Eyes above...the ah...waist. Yeah. That would work for him. He took the soap from her and began to clean the rest of himself off. He had to admit, he had some very powerful control NOT to have gotten excited during that little time. He'd have to give himself a treat later.

Heh, that sounded dirty.

"Hm? Oh...that's right." He closed his eyes for a moment and focused on the ship. Up above the clothing compartment slowly opened up. Towel...towel...ah. Liquid absorbing blanket. It was big enough for Mai to almost completely wrap around herself. The strange ocean blue garment suddenly launched from the compartment like it had been spit out, landing with a small thump on the floor beside Mai. "There you go. Don't worry about dripping though, the ship just absorbs it." Then it processes it, cleans it, sterilizes it and stores it in the tank for later when they want to have a shower again.

Good old ship.

Skar was soon done, just a once over to ensure everything was clean and free of soap. Turning the knobs the water shut off and he opened the curtain, sliding it back into its hiding spot. The knobs and nozzle retracted and were once more invisible until needed. She would note that he appeared almost completely dry now, except for his hair. That always took a little bit longer, his scalp had a hard time absorbing liquid. He stretched for a moment before he looked up at the open compartment. Clothes for Mai...and for himself. Right. Probably should put something on. He scaled the walls, those big strange feet of his clinging to the walls as he scaled them.

Like a big naked purple spiderman.

He began to gather up some clothes for Mai and for himself. Hopping down from the compartment he smiled at her as he handed her some. He wasn't sure what he'd picked but he picked lighter things for her. Not as good as her first outfit but...they would be somewhat similar. His own clothes were nothing more than a pair of boxers, some green pants with billowed pant legs, and a grey vest with an abstract black design running around it. Simple really, that's all he wanted. He got dressed rather quickly and took a seat back in the captain's chair. Now...to figure out where to fly the ship to.

Anonymous

« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2008, 02:13:57 pm »
Jumping to the side slightly, having been startled by the thump of the towel to the ground beside her. Clearing her throat and looking around pretending to not have just been scared of a towel, she quickly grabbed it and began to dry herself off. Running the towel delicately up her long pointed ears before drying off every where else. Mai was bent over drying her hair when she quickly stood up and remembered that she was naked.

In front of Skar.

A bright blush stained her cheeks and she quickly stole the clothes he found for her and put them on before drying her hair again. Which was now an evil mat of tangles.

"Skar? Do you have a brush? My hair..." Mai pulled at it with her fingers, wincing when the fine blonde hair snagged and yanked on her head. "S'all knotty"  She moved and kneeled beside the chair he was sitting in and looked up at him. The white fabric of her new outfit felt wonderful on her skin, it hung in all the right placed and covered enough to keep prying eyes away but left enough of it exposed to not leave much to the imagination.

"Why'd you wash my hair so rough?" Of course the only thing she'd whine about today would be him washing her hair wrong.

Anonymous

« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2008, 02:40:06 am »
It seemed to take poor Mai a few minutes to realize that she was naked. Of course, her bending over made him grin again. Oh this was just too...perfect. It took a lot of will power for Skar not to reach out and touch her. However, he had to get dressed, and he really didn't want to touch her and scare her. Still. There was some fun that could be had here...but that was probably good for later actually. Maybe make her jump a bit. Not like he hasn't already got to touch her quite a bit. To distract her of course! Yeah.

"Hm? A brush? Yeah..." Well, it would figure that HER hair would get all knotty. There was so star damned much of it! IT was just everywhere. He looked over to her, where she was kneeling, smiling a little bit. He reached out and ran his hand carefully over her hair. "Because there is so much of it Mai, that's why." He told her as he stood up and headed for the back of the ship again. The compartment was open still and he looked up at it, focusing on it. A brush flew out of it, which he managed to snatch from the air.

Skar went back to his chair and took a seat, pulling her up onto his lap suddenly. He tried to be gentle and not just...tear her arm off as he pulled her up, or dislocate it. That's when he began to start brushing through her hair. He was actually very careful with the knots, trying not to tug it out. "If you think I'm braiding your hair or anything like that, you can forget." He almost thought about just cutting it. He could that easily with one tentacle. Just SNIP! And it was all gone. However, that would probably make her angry at him and then he'd be in trouble.

He really didn't want that, considering he'd have to make it up to her or something like that. It just seemed like some real trouble. "So do you remember where we were supposed to go? I got distracted by that...shower."

Anonymous

« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2008, 02:19:45 am »
Brown eyes fluttered when she felt herself being pulled up to sit on the chair, a light gasp and she froze for a second, completely tense. What was he going to do? Mais mind reeled as she prepaired herself for the worst. Of course, hair brushing had completely left her mind and she visibly sunk and sighed in relief when she felt him gently tugging the knots out of her hair. A light smile played on her lips and she could feel the darker eyelid closing, which it did when she was completely relaxed and content.

Eyes still completely black, she looked over her shoulder and ran a hand through her hair. “Oh… I can braid it.” Mai smiled slightly, looking intensly more feral with the extra black eyelid. Mai barely noticed, her eyes were half closed anyway. Slowly she scooted back a little more and pressed her back against him.

Mai wanted to hate him, she really did. Though it seemed odd, when she was nice, he was nice. When she didn’t listen or made a fuss, he was mean. She didn’t need to be a genius to figure it out.

Be nice to Skar, and he’ll be nice to you! Seemed simple enough.

“Ah… We were going to go to a beach.” Mae nodded running a hand down her front to smooth the fabric across her chest. “Because my planet has no beaches, and they’re warm and sunny and they have oceans” A smile and Mai stared off in front of herself, then she blinked and sat back up and looked over her shoulder, pulling her hair and quickly braiding it, tying a knot at the end to keep it that way.

putting the rope of a braid behind her head she turned to face him and tilted her head. “How come the shower made you forget where we were going…?” Her hands were on his shoulders to steady herself, the extra black eyelids down, making her white hair all the more white against her tanned skin.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal