Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Poll

Why do you read this thread?

I like Skar and Mai!
1 (16.7%)
I enjoy the strange dynamic of the two
1 (16.7%)
Mai's horrible life events are hilarious!
2 (33.3%)
Scantily clad bunny chick and purple tentacle man.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 29, 2007, 04:34:51 pm

Author Topic: Star light, star bright, wish I-What the hell? (Draaacy!)  (Read 7474 times)

Anonymous

Star light, star bright, wish I-What the hell? (Draaacy!)
« on: September 08, 2007, 11:39:52 pm »
Hm.

This was a whole new solar system!

He had been chased by some pathetic stellar guards from Rigel. Of course, after a hop from Rigel to Andromeda, then over to Betelgeuse and around to Sirius, then a final hope over to Tau Ceti got them off his back for a little while. Then a bounty hunter caught right up to him and he had to make another hop of course to this other galaxy. In his home of Viter 5, this was known as Naimeran, which meant ‘Primitive galaxy’ in their world. Though, according to the old archives and what not, the first people who lived here called their galaxy the Milky Way. Ugh. The secretion of a bovine creature…that wasn’t something they should have named their world after.

But, they got all wiped out apparently in the early years. Then there was some sort of…well he wasn’t sure, they came back somehow, he had no idea how, but evolution and luck was a bit of a tricky thing. He wasn’t going to question it. Though these creatures were weird to say the least, they were called Humans, and he had to admit…they seemed delicious. A few stray humans had been cryogenically frozen and sent in a long distance spaceship. He hadn’t gotten to eat them, but he had heard of the people who killed them.

Oh he wanted something to eat.

Slowly all of his lavender tentacles, the ones that were protruding from the side of his chest, pulled from the strange sockets in the chair. Soft hands rose up to his head and pulled the strange helmet that was linked to his mind. Ah, bio-mechanical technology, hooked up to his body and head. He also took off the strange grey gloves, ones that seemed to have multiple wires and tubes going to the chair. It was all hooked up to him, it was all quite normal for him to be virtually interfaced to his ship, this was the technology of his people.

Half of it was biological, the other half was technological.

Impressive technology for some.

He moved to the back of his ship, it was a tiny little thing, compared to star cruisers and Viter Star-ships, which were massive hulking behemoths of technology and bio-ingenuity. It was only a hundred feet long and barely eight feet tall. The entire ship seemed to be a strange almost…dark beige colour, like a skin of some sort. There was a strange light blue tinge to the outside of the ship, it was the shield of course, and it was most important for him.

The strange lavender man with the big golden eyes opened up a small compartment in his ship, simply by running his hand across it. The ship knew him well, it knew his touch and his wants, mostly because it knew his mind, which had reached out and told it what he wanted. Ah, improved brain function, such a handy thing.

Inside the drawer there were several things, arms, legs, hands, most of them seemed to be cut by a strange instrument, ones that burnt the flesh around the cuts, so one could presume a laser or something close to it right? Taking out a large violet arm, he went back to his seat and began to bite into it, rows of dagger sharp teeth simply bit clean into the arm, tearing flesh from it like it was nothing to him. He slipped his helmet back on though to observe what his sensors saw. Hm.

Space stations.

Here?

Seems the primitive group wasn’t as primitive then, how fascinating. He told his ship to lay in a course for the nearest space station, which it did, activating the sub-light drive and speeding off toward the particular space station. It took him no more than an hour to reach the space station, by then he had done eating, discarding the bone out an airlock, and was within range for a communication. Opening all channels he began to listen, letting his ship get a feel for the words and phrases. He hovered there simply, out of range and with his sensor cloak activated. He was too small to really see with the naked eye, so all he had to hide from was the sensors.

Eventually his ship picked up the language, and it downloaded into his neural interface. Sometimes it was handy to have your brain being an actual computer. The brain was wonderful, the most complex biological computer system.

He opened a standard hailing frequency and waited for a response.

“This is Skarol of Viter 5, requesting permission to dock.� Heh. They probably hadn’t a clue where Viter 5 was, but it was quite a ways away, far beyond the Andromeda galaxy.

He wanted to see what these strange people were all about. Maybe they would be easy to break, binding one to his will. Maybe even find food from them. He so wanted to know how they tasted. When access was finally granted their docking bay, he laid in a course and quickly decided to get some material on to cover himself. A simple groupings of scraps, a large puffy shirt of dark navy, the material was soft and silky smooth, but seemed to be a lot tougher than silk. His pants were simple chemically created fibres, tough, weather resistant, and flexible. He had chosen deep saffron, something that stuck out and contrasted to his skin. Of course, all of this was hidden by the large grey cloak he threw on. It had a hood, and it was simple enough for him to reach his hands, or tentacles through.

He wore no shoes, letting his large four toed feet simply stick through. They might find them strange, but he could climb walls with them, or even grip onto things likes poles or weapons. They had three toes at the front, and one at the back, they looked similar to a lizard toe from Earth.

All was complete then. Decompressing his airlock, he headed into the space station, deciding to see what was here. There were signs EVERYWHERE too, ones that were denoted in different colours, probably to show importance. The colour coded system meant nothing to him, but he assumed things like the bridge and crew quarters weren’t openly available. A shame. However, this looked promising. Recreation. A place to relax. That’s where he headed. There was a great many of these rooms and different floors, and he found one that he liked. Nearly empty, just a few people, enjoying…he wasn’t sure what. There were screens that were showing various things, entertainment and news it looked like. Some others had helmets on.

He headed to one of the chairs that had a helmet on it, plucking it up and putting it on. Then he waited. Nothing happened. At all. There wasn’t anything. Nothing showed up on his mind’s eye. He could hear though, speakers were installed in the headset apparently. Opening his eyes he nearly yelled with surprise as there was a man in front of him, talking about the current conditions of space travel. How…primitive. No neural net interfaces to link to his mind.

He took the helmet off with disgust, pulling his cloak tighter around him. This place wasn’t very favourable. He found it…cold. Not cold enough to enter a state of metabolic hibernation, but still it was cold. Lousy humans.

Well this soured his mood considerably.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 04:37:14 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

What, what the hell!?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 01:03:37 am »
((It’s not the best, but, I have some little bit to reply to… if there isn’t enough I can write it when I’m… erm.. Normal xD))

Pushing feather like hair out of her face, Mai sighed and looked down at her book, and huffed. Lounging on a chair, her legs tucked up under her, Mai flipped a page, then flipped the book, with a rather loud drawn out ‘boring’ as it landed in a page bending heap behind her and the chair. Long pointed ears added to her already seemingly tall height, an even 5’6�, short white blonde hair, to her shoulders, and a long brain of hair, reaching to her waist. Large brown eyes, and rosy lips, on which an evil little smirk was resting as she stood up and began to wander. Her brothers dumped her off in this chilly rust bucket ((not that Maitrese knew the difference, she doesn’t usually stay on ships of any kind)) and she’d been bored ever since.

Staying true to her ‘home colours’ Mai wore nearly sheer white clothing, a halter-top like thing, and some fancy-shmancy loincloth that looked kind of like a slutty dress. She’d have to wander around the place aimlessly, nowhere to be, so, everywhere to walk. As a lucidius, Mai gave off her own heat, even half naked; she was warm as a heater, though she herself didn’t feel it. More often than not people would go out of their way to brush up against her, or touch her. Mai found it creepy when people did this, and would wear a cloak of some sort, but, she likes having people look at her too much.

On one of her many wanderings, after she left the poor book behind the chair, she saw the most odd looking being she’d come across. Sure, out here in space tanned, like her own, was a little odd. But he… He was purple. And he looked grumpy when he got up and pulled his ugly cloak over him. Well, hmm, he stroked her curiosity like someone did a well mannered cat, looking around for a moment, Mai went, stood right in front of him and poked his shoulder, hard, a few times.

�Excuse me but why are you purple? Do you have something wrong with you… Are you ill? Do you have something weird and non-existent like… Space pox…?�

Mai blinked her big brown eyes, tilted her head in a bird like fashion. Honestly, she was curious. Her people skills blew holes in concrete though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

You're what the hell pinky!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 01:51:48 am »
((It works great Draccy, don't you worry! Also, I love it how I can say colour and you'll say colour right back!))

His hands rubbed absently over his stomach, feeling the tentacles underneath his shirt. It was like a rugged road, it felt so weird to say the least. He wasn't hungry, not yet, and he was glad to have eaten before he came here. This place looked like it wouldn't want him to eat anyone here...at least not in public. However, take someone back to his ship and slaughter them there...it would be fair game right? After all, his ship was biological technically, genetically cloned from a diplomat on his planet. Therefore, his ship was his homeland, and that meant the rules there were different.

At least that's how he saw it.

His thoughts were interrupted though as he felt something poke his shoulder, and then again, and then again. What the Gyanrick was that anyways? His eyes focused on a rather...strange woman. She was talking to him, and he was listening, sort of...More or less he was inspecting her. Hm. She didn't look like anyone from around here actually. She seemed less dressed. Then again, he only wore a thin pair of shorts on his ship. It was to ensure he got maximum heat from his ship. He needed it really really warm.

"I could ask you why you are a pinky sort of colour." Skar said as he observed her, unimpressed. She had interesting dress on, didn't leave much to the imagination. Skar did have urges and desires like that, his species reproduced through means of genital contact, male and female coming together, one to release genetic code, the other to receive it. He assumed that since the women here had breasts, it meant they might have the same process. Breasts meant they had milk to produce, sustenance for the baby children. He would have to look into that later, maybe they weren't so different from his people.

Maybe.

"I am purple though because of my blood, just as I am sure you are your colour because of your blood. I have no diseases, and there is no such thing as space pox...However, there are asteroids out there that can harbour various plagues and diseases that are caught from the atmosphere of planets." Still, she seemed way too...friendly for him. He had to remember to be nice right back. He really wanted to see what this woman tasted like...he could smell her from here.

He leaned in suddenly, his tongue extending to flick across her face before he quickly pulled away, expecting she might not appreciate the gesture. Still, he gave a small shiver as he licked his lips. "I apologize. My species greets people that way. There is no better way to get to know someone that having their genetic code." It was also a great way to see how someone tasted, and she tasted great. However. He was curious about one thing.

"Your internal temperature is above the average temperature is above the humans on this space station. Why is that?" He didn't want to probe her mind, that would get him into trouble if she felt it. Right now, just act friendly. He had already decided she might be delicious. Still. That warmth...she had a glorious warmth. He was torn.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 10:50:08 am »
Maitrese was interested in this purple creature indeed! Having lived almost all her life on her own hot planet, and there was only a semi-short hop skip and a jump here to stay while her brothers went off to pretend they were cool and could fight space pirates… Or something like that. Mai watched the purple man in interest, leaning back slightly with wide eyes when he mentioned diseases from asteroids. She lifted a hand to her mouth and stared at him, she should keep him around! He could teach her far more than some boring book! An upside was that he was fun to look at, too. Mais brain had run off on her, but, it quickly resumed it’s position at her brain-wheel when she felt a tongue on her face. Because Mai, though smart in her own special way, didn’t know anything about any species but her own, who bowed slightly upon meeting. So, the tongue in her fact made her recoil a bit and look up at his with an eyebrow raised.

As she was reaching up to wipe off the friends he left after the lick, he made his comment about how it was a way of their greeting, and lowered her hand again, keeping it at her side so she didn’t insult him and start some horrible war or something. It’s happened! She read it in the books with not so much info and far too much sex. Little did Mai know those weren’t really historical documents from Earth, just badly written novels that pretend to know how things work. Mai forced her brain to stay on topic and give the nice-licky purple man her full attention, “Oh, well um…� A little bow, at the waist, was given and she leaned back up, smiling at him. “That’s how we greet one another… I think. That’s the formal way at least.� Then she realized he had asked her why she was so warm.

�I am? Oh. I suppose I am.� She paused to rub her arms. “ I suppose it is because I’m not human? I’m a Lucidius, our planet is very hot, and we’ve grown so used to it, our body keeps us at that temperature, which is much higher than humans.� Smiling again, she held out her arm to him to touch.� See? Please don’t lick my arm, I’m afraid it wouldn’t taste very good. Oh, by the way, I’m Mai. Whom might you be?�

Anonymous

He can't have his cake and eat it too T_T
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 11:27:10 am »
For a time, humans had been forgotten about in his part of the universe. They just weren't important enough to remember, because they hadn't really traversed the galaxy or anything, and they were supposed to be dead for that matter. Now they were back, and that meant a whole new source of food. Excellent! He couldn't wait to start eating them, this was like a whole new delicacy even! Human. He wondered what to serve them with...Ah he could get into that later. He was just as lost in his own thoughts as the girl was, but he had the perfect way to bring her out of it, and that was with a lick. Just a quick draw of his tongue across her flesh, but it seemed to startle her enough. He could do practically anything and claim it was how his species did stuff. Within reason of course. He had to remember that. Everything had to be done within reason.

Then she did something...she...b owed. Hm. They had a formal greeting then. Usually on his planet you greeted someone just by touching their mind with your mind. Of course, children loved to touch all the minds they could, hyper little things they were. "What an interesting way to greet another." No touching, no psychic power, just a simple bend at the waist and that was their hello. Fascinating really.

Then she answered his other question, one of the most important questions for that matter. It would really tell him if he should eat her or not. "You're not human? The similar body structure looks uncanny..." He murmured as she put her arm up so he could reach out and touch it, which he did. His hand dragged itself across the supple warm flesh. Ah this wasn't fair at all! To eat her, or to use her as warmth, or to experiment with...Hm. Usually the subjects he experimented with didn't always live, and she had the potential heat source going for her.

Such choices had to be made, it was painful!

"That is amazing. Increased internal temperature caused by conditions of birth. Hm? Oh right. Names. On my planet of Viter 5, I am called Skarol, but I prefer Skar." It sounded more rugged and dangerous, rough and untamed, so it appealed to him. "It is a great honour to meet you Mai." For this poor girl had almost no idea what was going to happen to her.

Anonymous

But! He can have his cake and... Lick it?
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 07:51:59 pm »
(( I drew a PICTURE!! >_</) it's a bad scan but, you get the idea of what she looks like http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/ ... img106.jpg ))

Mai was ridiculously pleased that her new best-est friend ever, Skar, found her way of greeting interesting. A small polite smile spread across her face and she shuddered a little when he rubbed her arm, resisting the urge to pull it back and keep it at her side. Wouldn’t want to irritate him, he was purple. He could do anything. Mai watched him, her dark eyes moving back and forth slightly as she looked from his arm to his head, to stare at him, and reply to his comment about her seemingly very human. Gnawing on her bottom lip she looked away for a moment, brushed some of her feathery hair off her tall pointed ear.

While Mai did look human, the longer limbs, pointed ears, and the extra little things humans could never have, like an extra eyelid to act like sunglasses against the hot beating sun. “My… We’re a distant relative. Our history says we were once much weaker, and died far more easy, before we began to change into what we are now. Maybe they were humans? And the weakest died? And the strong turned into us?â€?

A smile and a shrug, Mai tuned away for a moment, quickly looking back at him when he introduced himself. Mai frowned for a moment, looked away a little, reached up to grab Skars face, and gave him a lick on the cheek, it obviously didn’t have any of the things it had going for Skar when he licked her. Mai’s tongue couldn’t pick up genetic anythings, and all she tasted was, well, she couldn’t quite place what his face tasted like at all. She let go, leaned back and smiled, not sure what to do now, clearing her throat, she licked her lips and said “It’s a pleasure to meet you, too, Skar.� Mai didn’t know what else to do, so, she stood there awkwardly, her feet together and her arms lightly clasped behind her back. Feeling a little stupid about licking his face, better not to dwell on it though, or she’d blush.

Frowning a little, she looked up at Skar and tilted her head in her bird like fashion, maybe there was some kind of weird cross breeding in her past that made her have the odd bird-like qualities she was unaware of. “Why… Are you here? Were you hurt? Are you sure you don’t have Space Pox?� Leaning in closely towards Skar, she looked from side to side, then in a stage whisper. “If you’re lying about not having Space Pox, I promise not to tell anyone.� Which would be stupid really, space pox could be the next worst plague, if it existed.

Anonymous

Oh yes. He can lick it...and /lick/ it. xDD
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 01:49:23 am »
Skar decided to take things to the next level. That is, for him to reach within her mind and feel around. At first he brushed against it, just a passing hand over it all, checking it carefully. Definitely a mind. IT was a strange one though, because there were many thoughts, and all of them were in a disarray. He just had to straighten everything out so he could understand her properly. Ah. There it was...her mind. Thoughts. He could hear them. Barely. Some were distant, some of them screamed up close at him like they were being spoken out loud. Heh. She was such an excitable being wasn't she? Humans. Wait. No. She had said she wasn't human. Which...really...

It would explain those ears.

No one else had those ears, big, huge, and very strange ears.

"Hm, evolution of the fittest species. The weak die off so the rest of the species can continue on and become the strongest. A necessary element of life. It could very well be." That was how his people started. There were two kinds. Norms, and Mutes. The Norms, or normal people, were simple folk, they were the lesser species. Then there was the Mutes, or Mutants. Their sun was powerful, its radiation was powerful and cause some minor defects when it hit the ley lines of his home world. This caused mutations, genetic alterations. His was the flayer tentacles that sprouted from his chest, and only a few got the psychic powers.

Hah.

He left his people on that planet to live there, and he was going to just...well...live somewhere else. In space. The depths of space was fine by him. No. Maybe it wasn't. It was hard to tell. He wanted to be alone, but he wanted people with him. If to just torture people and berate until they were so mentally unstable they only wanted him...if he grew bored, he could dispose of them. That's how his last meal ended up in his ship's stasis chambers. Would Mai end up there, it was hard to tell really when it came to him.

He was such a fickle being.

There was something that was happening now. Something dragged itself across his cheek. Oh what the? He...he shouldn't have told her that was how he said hello...because his skin absorbed liquids. Ugh. This was just...He closed his eyes slightly, they became half lidded as the left over saliva simply sunk into his skin. Hm. Not...not bad. It was a little...well it was saliva. Didn't taste half bad. Still. He didn't want every weirdo licking him now to say hello. Still, he brightened up at her and smiled his best smile, trying not to bare his sharp teeth. "Indeed it is. You learn very quickly." That was good. Very good.

Skar just smiled at her questions, moving in as she whispered to him, causing him to chuckle. She was innocent. She was totally innocent. He liked the innocent. Oh yes. They were fun to break, and usually he could have such a fun time with them...experimentin g. Both with their physical bodies, and their minds. Ah yes. It had been a while since he was sexually active, more so with one of his victims...and now he had this...well, he wasn't sure what he felt. She seemed interesting,a nd her body was possibly similar to his own. Might be interesting. Ahem, right, back to her. "All of those questions have answers. I'll start with your Space Pox question. I do not have Space pox. I promise. I'm not hurt, at least not that I'm aware of. I seem to be fine." He made a quick check of himself, patting down his stomach and shrugging. Nope, not injured. She wouldn't be able to see much with his large cloak on.

"And I'm here because my long range scans of this galaxy has showed activity. I decided I would see just what was going on. IT appears that there are people here, advanced people. I'm a traveller of sorts, and I like to explore new races and such." That wasn't a complete lie, so he didn't feel that bad. Not that he really would feel bad of course for lying, it just made everything seem all the more...well...since re.

Anonymous

All hail Kinky-Kake!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 08:08:23 am »
A polite smile stayed on her lips, which she licked every so often in nervousness. She didn’t have much to talk about, this was her first “space tripâ€? ever. Poor thing, and the first person she runs into and seems to get along with is only nice because he wants to chew on her ass. Literally. No matter, Mai would probably figure out a way in her little brain to make being eaten not as horrific as it seems. Her hands still clasped behind her back, she listened intently, a bright smile of relief, mostly acting, since he already said space pox didn’t exist, and did her tilting head motion. He was a space explorer then? Mai looked down at herself,  as far as she knew, herself and her brothers had been the only ones so far, wealthy enough to actually catch a ship to <I>anywhere</I>, so Skar running into one of her species was unlikely. Which meant he’d want to ask her questions. Hmm.

As Maitrese played with her hands, pulling them and squishing her fingers together, it could be told that it was a nervous habbit. Always hidden at the small of her back, Mai looked away for a moment, her brown eyes looking at a wall somewhere behind Skar and off to the side. Possibly making sense of her thoughts, or, thinking of ways to not make her look two cookies short of a batch. Though, the way his eyes closed after she licked him, that made him look a little… loony.

�Have… Have you ever met someone like my species?�

An honest question, but, Mai decided to… elaborate on that, and how she should be the only Lucidius her Best-est Friend Skar ever met, well at least the first, now that they were gaining technology, and would soon have space explorers too! Like her brothers were pretending to be, jerks.

�My brothers and I are a few of the first off our planet, the jerks left me here because they didn’t want to bring me along when they look for� Mai’s voice took a very obvious grumpy little sister tone, “Space Pirates.� She scoffed, and glared at a wall, her hands on her hips and her lower lip out in a pout. “All alone! I’ve been having to read books for the past few weeks, they don’t check up! I could be dead and they wouldn’t know it.� Glaring again at nothing, she gave Skar a slashing look before she asked. “ Do <I>you</I> have any family?�

While her species might be a very well adapted one. She still had the brain of a human, and no “Womans intuition� at all. Though, it gave her a few memorable adventures on time living on her planet, most of them involved getting her brothers in trouble.

Anonymous

xD Well Skar has tentacles so that is pretty kinky...
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 09:52:08 am »
There was that awkward silence too, it seemed like the poor girl didn't really have many social skills. Confined perhaps because of what she was or who she was? It was hard to say...All he knew is that she looked damn delicious...and she also gave off a very great amount of heat too, which really...that was sort of a downer for him. He wanted to eat her, just kill her and get it over with, but she had other functions. Female, heat source, naive, delicious. Damn it all. This wouldn't bode well for any of them, as Skar was going to have to eventually decide if he wanted to hurt her, use her, abuse her, or just eat her. Too many choices, too many...everything.

Life wasn't fair for Skarol. He just wanted a new meal...

Instead he got a conflict of interest.

"I haven't met any others that are your species." He would surely remember anyone that looked like her, and tasted similar to her. Each race had a particular flavour, but each member of that race had a special little...kick to it. He would remember that flavour till the day he eventually got caught by bounty hunters and was killed. Oh yes. It would forever be on his tongue, more so now that he had a large supply of supple, delicate, young flesh like hers. He remembered to keep an eye on her mind, but still...it was hazy, chaotic, he had trouble looking into it and making sense of it all. After all, this was the first of the species, and as such...well...it would take a while to get used to her mind.

Damn it all.

A small smirk crossed Skar's face as she talked about her brothers. A few men, straight off the planet, looking for Space Pirates. Admirable qualities but stupid none the less. He wasn't sure if many of the larger groups of Space Pirates had made it out this far, but he was sure that there were some sort of pirates out here. Every galaxy had them after all. She said something helpful though, something she never would have realized was a bad thing. They don't check up on her. She could be dead and know one would know.

Truly, the words of an angel to a sinner have never been so clear.

It's almost like she was asking to be taken away. He could take his time with her too, manipulate her, break her mind, show her wonders and horrors her mind couldn't even begin to understand. He could use her, abuse her, sell her, eat her, do anything he wanted. So many thoughts, many evil ones passed through his mind, though his mouth began to speak in response to her question. "Family? Ah right. Family. I have a matron of course, I didn't know the Donor of genetic code for her though, but I assumed he was a nice male, upstanding and the like." In short, he didn't know his father. No one really knew their fathers. The mothers would become pregnant and they would be in charge. The men however would be the ones to work. Sure, women could work too, but it meant that they wouldn't be interested in breeding.

Not too many people wanted to...what with the genetic mutations and such.

"But I left my Matron and what little friends I had on Viter 5. Not enough action, too stuffy. I needed to see the universe." He also needed to get away from chargers of despicable acts regarding living people and some dead people. Tch. Such touchy people.

"I assume though that you have then never seen the inside of an alien spaceship before correct?" New topic, new bait, new trap, new everything. Now, he was proud of his ship, a marvel of biological and technological advancement, but mostly because he wanted to just kidnap Mai and get this whole thing over with. The dance was tiring him, it really was.

Time to see what he could get away with before he had to leave to a new galaxy.

Anonymous

Kinky Shmiky!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 05:39:49 pm »
((All Hail Rhis magical posting fixing!!))

Mai was completely amazed by her new acquaintance. He was everything she wanted to be, besides purple, and shuddery. If given more time to think over it, Maitrese would probably not want to be like him at all. Far to psychotic for her liking, though, she hadn’t noticed how odd he was, she was still giddy about meeting someone interesting. Tilting her head and looking up at him when he began talking about his Matron and Genetic Code Donor, she blinked, paused, made a funny face and opened her mouth to ask what that was.

“wait… What’s a Genetic Code Donor? I don…� Her eyes grew wide and she stared up at him, and her mouth hung open and a bright blush spread across her cheeks. “o...ooh… What an… odd version of saying father… Umm… I’m sorry.�

For the rest of his mini-life story, major details not included, she stood quietly, listening like a good student to a favourite teacher. Viter 5. What an odd planet name. It had a number in it, her own didn’t really <I>have</I> a name, it was just… Home. Lowering her head slightly, feeling a pang of longing to see her stupid brothers. The wave of sadness passed quickly and she brightened up again towards Skar when he said something about an alien ship. Smiling brightly for a little over a second she moved closer to her, her cheeks bright with delight.

�Never seen the inside? I’ve never seen the outside. The ship we came in was very much like this one, only my brothers were on it. Jerks.� Glowering she huffed again before shaking her head slightly and then looking up at Skar with large, chocolate brown pleading eyes. “You have a ship, right? Could you show me? I promise not to touch anything! Pretty please?� Her hands clasped together under her chin, and a smile on her face.

If she had come from a more advanced planet, going into strangers… ships might have been forbidden, and it would have been a key stone to her daily life, but, because she’d never heard that rule, nor had she come across many bad people… Skar was just an oddly named, oddly coloured gentleman who liked showing off his ship.

Anonymous

Shmiky? What's that?
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 06:00:01 pm »
Skar did not want to be this poor girl, she was...naive, and excitable. Everything was new for her, everything that was old hat to him was simply a wonder for her. It was...Well it almost made him pity her really. Almost. It was her fault for not learning the ways of the world quicker, and that meant she needed to be taught that particular lesson. Hey. What a funny coincidence actually, because he was just in the neighbourhood of TEACHING people strange lessons. Oh this would be fantastic! Something seemed to confuse her though...

And it made him smile. Adorable. Simply adorable.

She was blushing as she realized what genetic code donor meant. "A father would denote someone who stuck around for a number of my lifespan." He was simply the genetic donor, that was it. Not a father at all. Just a man, forgotten. "It's quite alright though." He enjoyed telling her his story, or what parts he wanted to tell her anyways. He would never be able to say all of his story to her, about the things he had done and seen, it would cause her to run no doubt, and he couldn't have that. Not when he was so close. He could taste new times on his lips for that matter.

Fun new times.

"Indeed I do have a ship..." Skar pretended to think this over, one finger over pursed lips as he watched her pretty much beg and plead to be let onto his ship. Hah! He didn't have any willpower or resolve to say no to her...plus it had been his plan all along. Heh. "Well...I guess I...could let you see it for a little while." She could touch the ship all she wanted, she wouldn't be able to do anything. It was programmed for him and his psychic readings. The worst she could do was probably scratch it...and even then...

Heh.

"Alright, I'll show you my ship." His arm went about her shoulders as he began to walk, pretty much forcing Mai to walk with him. Space beyond, she was so damned warm! She could be a perfect addition to the ship. His ship could be nice and warm, but damned...this girl could keep him warm even off the ship. It wasn't a far walk to get to the docking rings, he stopped near one of the view ports to show her his ship from the outside. "That one there is mine. It's a biological organism ship. Half technology, half living organism. The ships are grown specifically for the pilots, then outfitted with advanced technology to improve it's survival in the cold vacuum of space." He loved to show of his ship, cause it was probably the most advanced things these people would ever see really.

Just a quick walk to the little airlock and he was soon inside his ship. The first thing anyone would notice was just how hot   it was. For most people, it was hotter than most saunas, some people couldn't survive in the climate of his ship for too long. That's why he had to make special...sections for them. He could isolate parts of the ship to be cooler for people who couldn't stop the temperatures. "Sorry about the heat. If it's too much, I can make it more comfortable. Anyways...this is it, this is my ship." A quick mental command, and the doors would close behind them, locking them inside the ship. Skar removed his cloak, tossing it onto the back of the captain's chair near the front of the ship.

It must have looked odd now, to see his strange bulging chest and stomach, wriggling with a strange mass. That's when he removed his shirt, showing the strange tentacles that were hanging down like vines from his chest. "These are...a genetic mutation." His feet lifted to the wall, and he began to walk up the side of the ship, until he came to the clothing compartment he had installed on the roof of his ship. It must have looked odd to just see him hanging there by his feet as if nothing were out of order. He stuffed the shirt into compartment before he scaled back down the side of the wall to stand in front of her. "Would you like to go for a ride Mai? I can show you the ends of your system, the farthest planets out there. I passed by a rather odd one on the way through here...a gas giant, very large compared to some of the ones here. That would also mean he had no obligation to return her here. In fact he had an interesting idea. There was that planet on the distant edge that had primitive life on it...

Oh yes.

He had a very evil idea.

Anonymous

You know! like... nevermind, go back to your tentacles!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 07:13:42 pm »
Making a little noise of protest at being pushed along, but, quickly quieted when she got to see his ship. It was impressive, even though she knew nothing about ships, compared to the others she seen, this one was… Cool, for lack of a better word. She didn’t get much of a chance to stare at it, because that’s all she really did, but, before she could blink her eyes three times she was ushered away to go inside of it. She suppressed a little gasp at the inside, it was hot, compared to the temperature that she’d grown accustomed to on the ship. Blinking a few times and wrapping her hands around her tummy, so she didn’t touch anything, she looked around, bio technical something or other, eh? Mai was careful to make sure she didn’t brush anything with her ears either, they were extra sensitive and even something as small as a jolt of electricity would have her hissing in pain.

Looking over at him, trying to keep as close to herself as possible and not touch anything, she smiled at him, politely again. “No, its not too warm, my planet is much hotter than this, I’m just not used to it at the moment. I’ll warm up soon enough and this will become my temperature.� If she was staying. Why did she say that? Why would she want this as her temperature, of course, it was oddly nice to get away from the metallic cold of the space station. When the door closed, she jumped away with a little squeal of surprise. “what.. what was.. Oh, the door is closed…Skarol, did you want the door closed? I swear I didn’t press anything… Oh, the heat’s fine and…�

Mai stared, and blinked, and looked away for a moment before staring again. He had tentacles coming out of his chest. And, they didn’t look to… pretty. But, Maitrese was a nice girl, and, despite being slightly put off at the sight of the tentacles, him telling her what they were. A genetic mutation, made her feel a little sad for him. Biting her lip slightly, she looked away, while he climbed up the wall, not missing it, but, choosing not to make her mind work over-board to figure that out. Was that why Skar left? Because he was a little more… mutated than he was supposed to be? Sighing slightly Mai turned and smiled at him, hell-bent on keeping her eyes on his face and not looking at his tentacles or his odd feet.

A genuine polite smile was on her face. “You have to bring me back in one piece though.� A little pretend glare and frown pasted over her face before it was replaced with a well-mannered smile.

Anonymous

Okay! *Wigglies*
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 08:24:06 pm »
What the hell was that little noise that she made? He wasn't really sure just what she was going on about with that noise but he didn't care. Let her make all the noises she wanted, it would only further want to understand her more and figure out what she was like. Hm. Maybe she made those noises during other instances, more private instances. Heh. He would have to find that out later indeed! Later though, he had some plans that he wanted to look into now...like find out if she was a survivor or not. He wanted to discover just what he could do with this girl, see what she can do out there in the real world.

She seemed serious about not touching anything. He could be nice and tell her that she could touch everything she wanted but...Nah.

"Oh really? Well then." He blinked a few times, and slowly the temperature would rise. If he was allowed to have it hotter then he was fine with that. "Oh, the ship is automatic, it knows what I want it to do." Plus he had psychic powers, so that also helped. Being in close communication with his ship was a great thing. The tentacles began to move as he sat down in the chair, smiling, as he figured out what to do. He tried to make sure that everything was still in good condition and he had more than enough fuel to go about the galaxy. "I bet you've never been in a ship that can punch a hole in the universe before." Skar said as he turned his chair around to face at her with a smirk. "You know, you don't have to be so polite. You can stare at my feet or tentacles, I'm used to it." He was too, because people were frightened of him for that matter.

He was, cause people never really saw things like him after all. It was pretty great really, he liked all the attention too. It was nice to have, nice for people to look at him.

"One piece, I can do that." He could make her into a thousand pieces and take only one back. That wasn't against the rule apparently. One of his tentacles moved to the dashboard of the console and then a new chair began to grow up beside him from the floor, gesturing for her to sit down. "There's a special belt on the right and left that you'll want to attach to each other. Just put the little clips together, because we're about to do something that very few have experienced. We're going to punch a hole in this side of the universe and appear at another hole on the other side of the universe." Much better than other ways of travel really.

His helmet was placed on his head, slipping it on and pulling the gloves on. The tentacles found their holes on the chair before he pressed a few things and grinned, showing off his very sharp looking teeth. The ship pulled away from the docking ring before he began to count. "Three..." There was a beeping and a strange rumbling that seemed to come from the ship itself. "Two." Strange white energy began to gather around the front of the ship, collecting into a strange sphere. "One." A great tremble rocked the ship as there was suddenly...well...n othing in front of them. The ship suddenly jerked forward as things were back once more, the sparkling lights of space were all back. This was good. Much better now. There were near a very large strange planet beside them, a large giant of a planet that just dwarfed them. It was a yellowish planet with a great red eye on it, swirling endlessly.

"I don't know the name of the planet, but it is gorgeous."

Anonymous

NO! not the wigglies!!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 10:06:59 pm »
Pouting a little and leaning back away from him, she looked around, moveing quietly to stand somewhere behind his chair. She could feel the heat rise, and she frowned a little. Her heat had always been try, not a single drop of water lay on the surface of the planet she was from. All their drinking water came from the ground, so she was used to dry heat. She found this stuffy, tolerable, but, stuffy. Would it be a bad thing to be semi-claustraphobic now? Mai bite her lip, then the inside of her cheek and looked at him, at his head, while his tentacles looked around for their assigned place, she was rather surprised when he turned around to smirk at her. For the first time she got a good look at his eyes, they were actually a pretty colour. But, they reminded her of ice, golden chips of ice, they were so void of… Anything warm.

No use dwelling on it, she’d never been good at reading people. She looked at him when he spoke, she quickly deceided that no, she wasn’t going to stare! Not even if he said she was allowed to. “I won’t stare at you Skar.� Mai paused to frown, “I was brought up to be polite, and accept people the way they are, just because you have different feet and tentacles doesn’t give me the right to stare at them. And no, I’ve never been in a ship that can punch holes through anything, this is only the second one I’ve been on.� A smile could be heard in her voice and she stepped back, and she stepped back and made her funny gasping squealing noise again.

�A… That came out of the … the floor!� Mai pointed at it like it had fangs waiting for her to sit on. Funny, if she had pointed a little to one side, she’d have pointed at something else that had fangs waiting for her to sit on. Quickly and quietly, she flopped into the chair, bunching up all the loose cloth onto her lap and clicked the clips together, attempting to subtle hold the cloth to her breasts incase anything deceided to flop free. “Umm, thank you.� Looking away for a moment or so, everything kind of happened in a blur and before she realized what was happening, everything stopped.

â€?that was… fast.â€? Mai blinked and looked around, then down at the belt.  And poked at it. “May I take this off… huh?â€? Looked over. “It is? I... suppose so. I haven’t seen many others to compare it with.â€? Licking her lips nervously, she looked over at Skar, “Where are we now…?â€?

Anonymous

Yes! One in his pants!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 10:57:49 pm »
Skar didn't think about making it into a wetter heat, instead of it being so dry and humid. He thought of that too, and it was done, the heat began to become a little more wet, humid, and it was perfect. He lay back slightly and closed his eyes, letting the moisture simply surround him. It was beautiful. He was drinking actually, getting nourishment from the slight moisture in the air. Perfect. That's what this situation was really. She was right about his eyes having nothing in them of course, he didn't let a lot of emotion show within his eyes, they were the gateway to the inner heart and soul some said, and he didn't want anyone looking inside those depths. There was no telling what someone might see.

Horrors, pain, loneliness, suffering silently in silence, a psychotic man who scorned his own life and abandoned all hope of being normal.

A dangerous man.

"Really? Cause I don't mind at all, I like the attention." He did too, he really loved that attention. Anyone looking at him was a good thing wasn't it? He wanted people to look at him for any reason, because that was good stuff indeed. "Well you don't have to worry about holding your manners here, this isn't a polite ship after all. It's heard many bad things in its time." Heh, and many screams, passion, hatred, agony, so much this ship had heard too..."Well then, you're in for the ride of your life." He liked how his ship could create things that he needed, a bed, a prison cell, that sort of thing. It was all great fun really! Just for him, no one else got to have much fun on his ship anymore.

A crying shame eh?

"Yes it did Mai. It's a living ship sort of. It can create things and even change it's shape when I need to." He had once flown this ship when it was in the shape of a completely smooth oval, which had been quite a strange experience. It had been fast, but turning was a bit of a problem. Like skipping a rock really. Not that fun for him, almost crashed into a large asteroid. "Of...course..." He was watching Mai with a lot of interest. It was like...he just noticed she wasn't wearing anything at all, and was trying to hold herself from flopping out of her dress. That would have been...

Interesting.

Not a bad thing really.

"You know, you should wear more clothes." That's what he said as they travelled through the blank void of space before reappearing in normal space. Ah, such a fun way to move! It was quick, and hard to track. "No, I would keep that belt on. We're going to make another jump soon...I just want to..." Slowly he started to move the ship downward to look at the giant red storm of some sort. It was such an interesting experience to see..."We moved about three hundred and fifty million light years in about two seconds." It was so useful to have the knowledge of their universe contained in his mind. Well...

He had human knowledge. He didn't know if he also had her knowledge either, but he sure hoped that they were similar for that matter.

"Now we're going to make another jump, it's going to be pretty far, way in the distance, but I think it's a habitable planet actually so I assume it will be safe there." Safe enough anyway. He simply pressed a button, and the ship gave that violent jolt and they were back in that cold strange blackness...and then...they appeared once more over a strange planet. It was much smaller than that gas giant, much MUCH smaller. It was just a little larger than earth actually, and had the same blue oceans and the landmasses were smaller. "I'm reading oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen...Hm...It's colder than my ship but we can survive on it. Shall we go see?" He didn't care, he was already plotting a course down through the atmosphere. This was going to be fun.

Life signs were down there, and even more so...some were moving in packs and some separate. Maybe humanoid, maybe feral animalistic. Heh.

Excellent.

Anonymous

The one down there WIGGLES!? O.O
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 07:53:46 am »
Huffing a little and looking pouty, Mai turned away from skar and crossed her arms over her chest in a far more subtle movement, muttering about how she was dressed perfectly fine, and it was a good thing too that what she was wearing what she wearing, or her clothing would stick to her skin. Well, what little skin the clothing covered. Pushing her hair out of her face, Mai looked towards Skar  keeping herself very pressed together. Her knees touched, her arms where folded across her chest and her head moped down a little, not-so-subtly watching to make sure everything stayed in place. Clearing her throat and slightly mock-glaring at him. “I wear this on my planet, and I haven’t found anything else to wear, and I didn’t bring anything with me.â€? Mais voice a slight pout and she looked at her knees. “And besides, my skin keeps me warm, if I wear a coat or something I could overheat and cook myself.â€?

Another jolt and Mai looked up and blinked. Wow. This was kind of cool. Looking around, and down to make sure everything was in it’s proper place. Mai watched Skar as he went about his business, saying something bout oxygen and a bunch of other funny-worded things.

Huh.

Mai listened to him prattle on about how the planet was colder than his ship. She felt like scoffing and making a rather bad comment about how nothing could be hotter than this ship, even she could feel the slight warmth, nothing to sweat over, though the moisture in the air was beginning to collect on her skin, making her look sweaty. A quick look back down and she smiled a little. “I can survive anywhere, as long as I don’t lose too much heat too quickly or over heat.â€? Mai briskly ran a finger up her ear, and because she did it, it didn’t send any tingles down her spine or anything quite like that. “My ears are kind of like temperature regulators.â€? Another quick smile and she looked around again. A living ship. Then she paused, and looked around again, her eyes falling on Skar.

He said take her for a ride, not… Land anywhere.

�I thought it was just going to be a ride…� Biting her lip from nervousness, incase her pointing that out got him grumpy, she quickly fell silent, starting at the base of the chair he was sitting in, because she refused to be like other people and stare at his mutations.

Anonymous

Well, not as much as a tentacle....xDD
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 08:49:17 am »
Skar quietly laughed at her display, trying to hide herself from jiggling out of her clothes. She wouldn't need those soon enough, but right now he had a different plan of attack for her. Sexual experimentation could be looked into later after all. He had all the time in the world now. She was on his ship. That was the main thing. He didn't have to take her back, he didn't /need/ to take her anywhere. He could force the ship to hop to a distant part of space and simply enjoy her where no one could hear her scream. "Well, you should probably get something a little less revealing Mai. That flimsy dress is only going to cause you trouble. Get you the wrong kind of attention." Like the one he was giving her for that matter. Oh yes, his attention was the worst kind you could get. Heh heh heh heh. "Well maybe you don't need to wear a coat,  but you need to wear something that pretty much tells every man and woman 'look at me, I've got female parts! You can practically see them!' It just isn't very lady like." Skar was actually giving her /fashion/ tip. Him! Who wore blue spandex like shirts and pants, then the big gaudy grey cloak. Yeah. He was perfect for dispensing valuable advice like that.

Ah damn. He was hoping that last jolt would have knocked something out for him to see. Tch. He'd have to get rid of her clothes some other way. That's where the planet was coming in after all.

Soon enough.

At least the moisture was starting to collect on her. Flimsy clothes, wet body...it would make for an interesting time! "Well, that would explain your ears then." They gave off heat. That was...amazing. His eyes looked at them, watching the large almost silly looking ears. They were quite the oddities, but they looked...nice. And they had a purpose! They gave off heat. Oh she was perfect. She was really...REALLY perfect. He was going to enjoy her so very much. He'd be able to wrap his tentacles about her, put his arms about her as well, and just keep warm anywhere. he could not have asked to run into a better creature. "Ah, well you're lucky. I need heat to survive. If it drops too cold, I go into a metabolic hibernation. My body shuts down and I pretty much become a statue until I'm back in a nice warm environment. That's why I have to keep the ship warm." The warmer it got, the faster he could move and the less energy he would expend. Unbuckling his belt he laughed, getting up from his seat to throw his cloak on and tying it up tight.

"Where's your sense of adventure Mai? It's a brand new world to explore. Live a little would ya? Did you say you wanted to do something fun and interesting? Well what's more fun than a new world?" Full of dangerous creatures none the less. Slowly the ship began to land, finding a nice large open space to set down upon. Skar made sure to pack a High Integrity Particle Blaster with him as he went to the door, pressing a button and thinking a command mentally. Slowly the doors opened and he stepped down outside, looking about. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. You could see many things out there. Creatures running in the distance, a few strange shaped trees. The grass was spongy, it felt weird under his feet for that matter. Not unpleasant though.

Now.

How to go about this whole thing.

he had to get Mai out here, and force her to start killing things. What better way than to reach your mind out and mentally call all things that ate meat. Oh yes. He was going to get them to attack Mai. She would have to defend herself. He was going to make her shoot things dead to survive...and have a lot of fun at the same time. She'd have to make choices. Like what was more important. Stopping Skar from molesting her, or killing the animals that were probably going to rip her belly open.

Oh this day couldnt' get any better!

Anonymous

Ew, that's yuckie! Better keep it away from Mai!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 03:34:06 pm »
A very obvious scowl crossed her features and her eyebrows drew together. To glare at him while he harassed her about the way she dressed. Hmph. At least she didn’t look like a moving gray bag. Swallowing her scowl with a little growl, she gave him a frigid polite smile and unclipped the buckle, righted her dress-like outfit and tilted her head to the side. “Well, on my planet, no one would look twice as someone dressed like me. This is normal there. And unlike the places I’ve recently been to,� <I>like here</I> “ My planet doesn’t have much crime, or many perverts at all.� <I>like you.</I> Mai was a little worried and simple rolled her eyes at him when he made his other comment about how he thought she was showing herself off. Poor fellow. He’d probably die if he ever saw how near-naked the people were on her planet and how normal it was.

Shaking her head slightly, Mai turned around when the door opened, and Skar brushed past her after he grabbed something she’d never really seen before, either way, it looked funny. Still a little grumpy from his uncalled for comments about how she dressed she stood still, on the inside of the ship, not sure if she wanted to out there at all. Maybe he’d leave her there? Maybe he’d put those sharp teeth she saw to a use and hurt her? Mais brain began to tell her that this wasn’t such a good idea after all. She barely new the man and already she was on a deserted planet with him. The tentacles were a little unnerving too. Wringing her hands in front of her, she followed after Skar after a few minutes of being inside the ship. The part that got her onto the ground was mostly the fact that she ship was part of him, or at least, that’s how she imagined it. Why on earth would she want to stay in a ship that was part of him?

The sound of gravel under her feet and the feel of a beating sun on her skin made her smile, though, quickly and on a subconscious level, the extra eyelid fell into place. To protect her eyes from the bright sun, many Lucidius had an extra pair of eyelids, a built in sunglass-type feature that becomes almost automatic in later years of life. Mai closed her eyes for a moment then opened them again, getting used to having to use them. It’d be a little while since she’d last had them into place, and the darkened view was a little surprising. To Skar, her eyes, the iris, the whites of her eyes, everything, would be completely black. But, that meant she could, if she wanted to, look directly at the sun without flinching. The eyelids were very good at what they were made for.

Turning her head slightly, so she could hear a little clearly, Mai frowned and looked at Skar, the pouty-look on her lips and her eyebrow drawn together. Currently ignoring him about the comments on her dress. “There’s something over there.� Mai pointed off into the distance. She couldn’t see it, she wasn’t quite tall enough for that, if it had been one of the male species hunting they’d have seen it just fine, and they were certainly tall enough. Moving to look at the dirt, she turned her head to look at the sky. “It doesn’t sound very nice.�

Maybe she was just hearing past screams from the ship. Then again, she wasn’t magical or anything like that, and her ears weren’t good enough to hear past noises. Even so, it seemed like a neat idea.

Anonymous

Never! The wiggly must meet Mai! All his wigglies!
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 04:43:40 pm »
Oh, the kitten had claws apparently. Her mind was slowly getting to be his, he could understand more and more of it. A little while longer and he would be able to read her mind like an open book done in his own language. That would be quite nice really. "You're no longer on your planet Mai. You're in space, new races, new cultures, that sort of thing." He smiled slightly as she said her planet doesn't have many perverts. Well she would learn just what a pervert he was too. It would be quite fun too. He couldn't wait to see just what her body was all about! Maybe she could be a potential mate, or in the very least a sex slave. He wasn't sure about interspecies breeding, as none of his other hostages had ever born a child from his seed. Then again they had mostly been barren, or a completely different context. He was a bit reptilian, a little bit mammalian, but mostly he was just...Skar.

She was starting to have doubts. He picked up on things in her mind. Damn it. This whole thing might turn to trouble really. If she figured out just what he was planning, or wouldn't leave the ship, he might get angry and have to hurt her. That would be bad wouldn't it? Oh yes. Very bad indeed.Though, it seemed she was finally following him. Once she left the ship, it closed up behind her. No turning back now. Heh heh heh. As if he actually had any need for regret for that matter. Skar turned to look at her for a moment and he blinked in surprise. Her eyes were black. He squinted slightly. Hm. Built in third eyelid to stop UV rays from entering and damaging the eyes. How ingenious.

Evolution was quite a powerful thing wasn't it?

Today they'd see just how fast she could evolve.

"Yeah. I see it too." Skar said as he turned to look where she was pointing. He could hear it's mind too. It wasn't sentient. It was primal. Food. Mating. Sleeping. Primal urges that it had. Only food seemed to be on the top of the list. Excellent. "No, I suppose it doesn't." Mai had let him taste of her flesh, and gain her scent, which he was busy putting into the nerves and brains of creatures around them. He didn't move for a few minutes, but when he finally did, he was removing the particle blaster from his belt and tossing it onto the ground in front of Mai.

"Pick it up Mai. You're going to learn a harsh lesson today." Skar was smiling pleasantly as he could hear feral growls and strange gutteral callings from the creatures in the distance. "This is the lesson I call 'Why you shouldn't trust friendly strangers.' It's a good lesson, and a naive little Cettira like you needs to learn it." (Cettira is basically bitch in his language.) Skar began to move back to the ship, putting his back against the cold steel and flesh of the ship, arms crossed over his chest. "Those things out there. They know you. They want you. I gave 'em your scent and your taste. I'm a psychic y'see. I can do things with my mind. I like to fuck with people, and ruin their lives. So you've got a choice. You can either pick that pistol up and defend yourself, or you can get eaten by monsters." Skar loved to be...well himself. It felt good inside, it felt right.

"And don't bother trying to shoot me with that pistol. It's like my ship, linked to my mind. The moment you point it at me is when it stops working." Those screams were getting closer, he could feel the beasts out there, hungry for Mai flesh. Oh this would be so great.

He truly was a purple bastard.

Anonymous

Oh god. Flood my brain with Anime Tentacle Pr0n why don'tcha
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 06:31:06 pm »
Her heart sunk. She’d walked right into this and didn’t sense that he was a bad person until it was far, far too late.  She moved away from him, after he gave her his little speech. Feeling insulted and naked. She was pretty close to being naked, but she never really felt it until now, when she realized he’d probably been undressing her in his head. Frowning and turning away, she jumped back slightly and glared at him with her dark eyes and then down at the device he’d thrown at her. What the hell was that? Mai bent at the knees to look at it, frowning again, and then resuming to glare at him. Dirty bastard. She hissed at him, one knee on the ground, the other bent up. The gun-type thing slightly held in her hands. Mai looked quite like a feral creature when hissing, it showed off her rather sharp teeth, and because her eyes were completely black, she looks like a really angry rabbit who had sharp fangs and creepy eyes.

�Go sit on a pointy stick, Mutant.�

Her voice was bitter and cold, and she glared at him while she spoke. Now, to figure out how to use this thing before those thing came and snacked on her. It was like home. Rabid hungry creatures running after you if you got too far from home, only in this case, she didn’t have a knife, or a bow and arrows. She had something useless and metallic. Pah. Well, there was a hole in one side, and there was a trigger by the handle, maybe it shot stuff? The thought of testing it out on Skar passed through her mind before she realized that he said it didn’t work. Bastard. She was doomed, unless she ran away once she was finished with shooting the little beasts.

But, she’d have to wait until they were close enough to shoot. Wait, why didn’t she just run away? She’d have enough of a head start, and would out run them, her legs were far longer, and she was used to moving around a lot under a hot sun… Holding the gun-type thing, Mai closed her eyes for a moment, took a few deep breaths… And began to run as fast as she could, away from Skar and his ship. And away from the little feral bastards, too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal