Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Open Roleplay Idea  (Read 4138 times)

Stardancer

Re: Open Roleplay Idea
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2015, 05:07:00 pm »
That sounds great too. The ruins could be the lost kingdom I was talking about or what's left of it really.

Also when you mentioned sunken ships, that gave me another cool idea. How about a sunken spaceship? Granted it would be a small one, prolly about 200-300 meters or so, maybe a bit larger. And so our characters explore it, finding all this weird stuff, well weird to them anyway, and in the depths of it discover an ancient secret? Of course there would also be the bones of multitudes of alien corpses about too, or maybe they're human. That's up for interpretation.

Both could be separate threads, the first one where they get captured. So Jounin, wanna make a character for that role? Be the captor and whatnot? :D

Stardancer

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2015, 04:21:34 pm »
I think I will RP Turquoise in the Lost Kingdom thread and Lorelei in another one. Would prefer playing them in two separate Auvis threads. Will see about getting the thing posted tonight, provided my muse cooperates this time. :o

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2015, 10:29:34 pm »
okidokie =3
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Jounin

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2015, 09:13:02 pm »
@Stardancer Btw I got my character for Auvis :3

Stardancer

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2015, 05:38:58 am »
Yes I saw, still need to finish the opening post for the Auvis thread. Been busy with other things. But it WILL get done. Promise. ;)

Stardancer

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2015, 10:55:24 pm »

Stardancer

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2015, 06:38:08 pm »
Some more information on The Triumvirate System: (thanks goes to Jounin for the name!)

The star at its center will have 3 different names, according to what planet we're roleplaying a character on as it would make sense the inhabitants would each have their own name for it.

Drorthans would call the star "Sol, The Giver of Life".

Auvians would call it "Shara, The Nurturing Mother".

Otrarans would call it "Ra, The Bright One".

In addition to the solar system's sun, each planet has names for their respective moon or moons, depending on how many they have.

Drorth has 2 moons, each one the size of our own moon named Sila and Dar.

Auvis has one large moon, double the size of our own moon named Nue. (pronounced Noo-ay)

Otrara has 3 moons, two of which are half the size of our own moon while the third is about 3/4 the size of ours. They are called Lula, Lor and Iaria.

One more tidbit, in case it wasn't already obvious. Drorth is nearest to their sun, followed by Auvis, with Otrara being the farthest away.

Hopefully this helps to broaden the scope for each one. :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal