Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: GovernorEgo's Wants and Limits  (Read 293 times)

GovernorEgo

GovernorEgo's Wants and Limits
« on: July 20, 2015, 12:48:25 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Possibly anything from character development to full on war. Prefer character interactions (possibly on any level) which is why I tend to play characters that with specific personalities, so they will clash with others.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
While I don't mind taking a minor role in a storyline, it do not like to play in plots where I need to be there to be there, but don't have any direct stake in the outcome.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Have a pretty shifting schedule, where it sometimes becomes too hectic to post, however usually able to post multiple times a week.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
1 day! no I'm kinding. I'm aware that people have their own lives, so everybody should just play at their own pace. If I have multiple storyline's concurrently then I don't mind waiting a few weeks for one of them.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Possibly, however I haven't used one in years (mostly used IRC for interaction with other players), if there is a preferred means then I'll adapt as needed. Contact times will be usually be evenings (Central European Time) or weekends.

Are you open to post volleying?
Yup, would generally be the easiest to just post in the thread, will follow up each other. Have not tried it in other means, except coop posts (one personal posts the entire exchange between two players).

Anything else?
Just want to have fun.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
As I prefer playing characters with specific personalities it might be difficult for people to relate for them and their responses, would obviously allow any generic interactions where responses themselves are not directly needed.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Have not been heavy in this due to the games I previously played, would be open to anything at this point (even if it's just for the experience).

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Generally not bothered by a lot of things, including this so if it's not really extreme I'm probably OK with it.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
OK with this, should obviously not be fad of the week, but if it happens, it happens. People are should be able to develop their character as they see fit.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Repeating myself here, but I'm not bothered by a lot of things, so unless it's really extreme I'm probably OK with it.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Ok with this.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Normally would be OK with this, however I generally try to plan ahead my character development, so ask please, although I will probably consent to it.

What about healing?
Yeah, already experience this once, it generally doesn't turn out well if you have people trying to 'help' you. Please ask to be sure.

Anything else?
As indicated before I generally don't mind what people do with my characters, unless it changes the very nature of who they are. As a player, I'm generally open to content. If it's how people wish to build their stories then I'm usually not one to object to it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal