Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 16905 times)

Stardancer

Re: Stuck In Limbo [open]
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2015, 06:29:24 am »
Moaning loudly, Tessa got even wetter as he played with her breasts, taking one in his mouth and sucking on it. "Ah!" she cried out as he flicked the nipple with his tongue, but it was a sound of pleasure and she wanted more of it.

As his hand traveled downwards, she opened her legs wide, fully revealing the soft flesh there. There was some hair on her mound, but only a little. Her breaths coming in shorter and shorter gasps now. This was much more pleasurable than it had ever been with Vennis. For now, she just lay there and let him do what he wanted.

Offline SilverLuna

Re: Stuck In Limbo [open] [M]
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2015, 06:35:28 am »
Not being able to see, did made it trickier. He could not see if she was uncomfortablevso had to rely on hearing and her movements instead. He did notice she was eager and Gods, so was he. He traveled down a little further. With his hand he felt the bit of hair but did not let it bother him.

He retreated his hand and started to lick her wet folds being careful around Tessa's clit when he teased her there with his tongue. It did not take him long either to use both mouth and fingers though but he would not let Tessa climax yet. He wasin that regard perhaps a bit mean.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:50:48 pm by SilmeriaElemred »
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2015, 06:45:05 am »
Shuddering in extreme ecstasy as his mouth moved over her wetness, she thought she had died and gone to heaven, but it was when he used his fingers on her was when she let out a long open-mouthed moan, the pressure between her legs building up to an intense amount. The sweet feeling there felt so good. "Please..." she cried out, begging him to go further.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2015, 06:58:11 am »
Kayden continued for a bit longer until he felt his cock trobbing so mych he wanted to do nothing more then please Tessa with it. Her moans had driving him crazy. He moved a little again and his hard length poked Tessas silken soft wetness softly before he slowly pushed himself in with a soft moan of delight
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2015, 07:11:35 am »
When he penetrated her then, Tessa let out a loud gasp!, her walls clenching tight around his cock as she tried to get used to the feel of him inside her. She was very tight and so the initial penetration only hurt a little. And he was big. Bigger than Vennis had been that was for sure. She heard his moan of delight as he entered her, eyes shut tightly, heart pounding fiercely in her chest.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2015, 07:19:49 am »
''Did I hurt you?... sorry'' Kayden whispered softly and waited with moving until she was mire accustomed to having him inside of her. And by the Gods she was tight. He felt it clearly as his cock weakly throbbed. He leant forward nringing their faces close and brushed her hair before giving Tessa a passionate kiss. When feeling she relaxed a little and was accostomed to him he gently started to move his hips.

Stardancer

« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2015, 07:02:56 pm »
As Tessa relaxed more and more, the feeling became one of great pleasure and erotic bliss, and she kissed him back just as passionately. Moving her hips as well in an upwards motion, she tried her best to meet his gentle thrusts which started out slow at first. Her inner walls clenching and unclenching around him...

"Oh Kayden..." she murmured, breaking the kiss temporarily before resuming it. Tessa could feel him deep inside her as he touched her g-spot with the tip of his member. Threading her hands through his hair, she ran her hands down his back then as he moved within her. No more words were needed from her at the moment, and she relished in the whole situation being given to her body. It was heaven...

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2015, 07:34:19 pm »
Her touch made him release a pleasureable moan and slowly the man increased his pace. Surely she had told him to fuck her hard but he did not want to hurt her. After more kisses one of his hands worked on a breast of hers again. Rubbing the nipple gently before he placed both hands beneath her shoulder and helped her up so she could sit.

Stardancer

« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2015, 07:45:57 pm »
Tessa increased her pace as well, and moaned again as he fondled her breast in his hand. When he encouraged her to sit up then, she looked at him questioningly, unsure what he was going to do, but sat up as he instructed her to do.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2015, 08:21:01 pm »
Changing form laying down to sitting actually gave it a new feeling regarding of how he felt inside of her and even could get in a little deeper.
For Kayden it felt different too as her muscles shifted and he released a soft groan. Damn she felt good in so many ways.

Once she sat he moved his legs and hooked them around her. Bringing their mouths together kissing her with passion and moved his hips again releasing a moan with every single one of his thrusts

Stardancer

« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2015, 01:42:53 am »
The sitting position was a whole new level of carnal bliss for Tessa. She keenly felt his dick even deeper inside of her, and pretty soon she felt an orgasm coming on. A very strong one at that. Moaning into his mouth as he kissed her, she felt her insides quiver as she got ready to release with a loud "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2015, 01:52:17 am »
Feeling her climax around his cock made him cum with a good moan too, releasing his hot seed deep inside of her. Fortunatly he had drawn a quick mark when he touched her to prevent pregnancy in case this could happen and to keep her a bit longer in this moment of bliss he kept moving a bit more finding himself still hard inside of her flesh.

A bit of sweat traveled down his brow and he once more caressed her face. ''Despite you told me to fuck you hard I think you enjoyed this too'' he whispered. He would understand if she didn not want to go another round. Many women could but some simply not and he kept that option open. He knew how to fuck a women hard but with his size he was not sure if she'd like it.

Stardancer

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2015, 02:05:05 am »
Caught in the throes of passion, Tessa rode the high ride of her orgasm as it slowly began to ebb. She also felt Kayden cum inside her, his hot spunk making her moan even more. The thought of getting pregnant didn't come to her mind yet, but later she might freak out about it as she didn't know that Kayden had already taken care of this issue.

As he continued to move inside her in order to prolong her orgasmic euphoria, Tessa began to feel tired, oh so tired then. She barely heard him whisper in her ear, and mumbled in response. She didn't think herself capable of going another round.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2015, 02:11:57 am »
After kissing her passionatly once more he gently laid her own on the bed and pulled out. Covering the both of them with the covers as he lay closebeside her. Holding her hand in his and brought her close to him.

It had been a really long time ago since he felt like this. Calm in his head and the feeling to protect someone again. He always protected those he came across. He had truth be told, lost all hope to get out of Limbo a while ago. The dragons were of no help and everything else was either a deadly creature or a dead thing walking.

He felt his limb becoming dormant once more and actually hoped Tessa would not regret this. But looking at her once more made him forget those thoughts.

''Once way or another I promise to get you out of here.'' he whispered.

Stardancer

« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2015, 02:22:17 am »
Having fallen asleep then, Tessa was exhausted but happy. The sex she had just had, despite only having been her second time, was the best thing she had ever experienced. She would likely want more later. But for now, she slept on looking very peaceful in that moment, lying next to her lover. It would be a few hours from now when she would wake up again.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2015, 02:32:12 am »
Still tired, Kayden allowed himself to sleep as well. His body felt calmer then ever making it easy.

When Tessa woke though, he no longer was laying with her. He had quickly washed himself, got dressed and had dared to actually head out, and kill several chickens and harvested eggs. Having his energy replenished he had made preperations to link a few more rooms. One a butterfly house where various flowers and herbs grew even an appletree. The glass house looked good but above it there was nothing but the greyness Limbo had to offer. To make it easier he did not link the barn to an opening the study had but had moved it along with the few animals it had to offer, into the butterfly house. It was now just the water he had to actually leave the room for.

Kayden was used to actually not eating at all and over and over actually starved himself to death but the sex had made him hungry and Tessa needed to eat to stay alive. That had motivated him enough to do all of this and using the fireplace to prepare a herb veggie chickensoup. Glad he had not forgot any of his survival skills from ages ago.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 02:43:37 am by SilmeriaElemred »

Stardancer

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2015, 03:10:14 am »
Regaining consciousness from her slumber, Tessa stretched her arms overhead and let out a yawn before sitting up. She was still naked and the memory of what had happened previously made her both happy and sexually content. She smelled food cooking through the portal-linked study and her stomach growled in hunger, reminding her she really needed to eat. It smelled delicious but first she really had to pee!

Getting up from the bed and throwing the covers off, Tessa looked around for a toilet of some kind but only saw a chamber pot in the corner. Seriously?! she thought appalled. I have to use some kind of medieval chamber bowl?

But she really had to go and so it was either the pot or pee on the floor and embarrass herself. Her stubbornness wouldn't serve her here. Walking quickly over there, she made to do what she had to do but griped about it, soon finishing. Seeing the bath in the corner, she headed over to it and got in, dipping in a toe to check the temperature first. Relaxing for just a bit, Tessa got a washcloth and started washing herself to get clean again. While sex was enjoyable, it was also a messy thing too. Working up a good lather, she proceeded to wash her body, also running the soapy cloth between her legs too to get rid of all the stickiness there.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:12:18 am by Stardancer »

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2015, 03:17:29 am »
''Did you sleep well?'' Kayden asked as he stirred the soup. Fortunatly cleaning the chicken had not been done in the room but he had been smart enough to keep the feathers. The soup was almost done and he took the pan from the fire letting it rest on the marble floor.

Indeed sex was a messy thing and he figured it would be wise to change the sheets before either of them would sleep in it again. The soup would still be hot for a while and he walked towards the bath, neatly folding the sheets so he could wash them when Tessa was done. He smiled at her, not akwardly but warm and gentle.

''I did not hurt you to much I hope.'' he said softly. ''I made some good filling soup if you are interested.''

Stardancer

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2015, 03:36:25 am »
When Kayden walked back into the bedroom, Tessa was about halfway done with her bath. "Yes I did." she smiled at him. "And thank you. For everything." She continued to wash herself. "And yes, I'm starving! I feel like I could eat an entire cow!"

Hurrying up a little more so she could eat that much quicker, she finished and made to get up out of the tub then and step over the edge, but tripped and fell flat on her face onto the floor! "Umph!" she groaned, trying to get up. "Stupid tub!" Tessa wanted to kick the tub at that point but restrained herself from doing so. Settling for muttering some obscenities at it instead she proceeded to grab a towel to dry herself off.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2015, 03:45:06 am »
''I could fix an entire cow but will take me a bit longer to prepare.'' he jestered.

Kayden could not help but chuckle and got the large piece of fabric again. Fashioning it back into a dress after Tessa finished drying herself. ''You should be a little bit more careful though. Also after we've eaten I have a suprise for you.''

After finishing the dress again he took two bowls and scooped up the first bit of soup for the both of them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal