Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 16897 times)

Stardancer

Re: Stuck In Limbo [open]
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2015, 02:38:51 am »
Drinking some more from her glass, Tessa sighed in pleasure at the taste of it. And took another sip. Just as good as the last one. When Kayden described the world as it had been before, she marveled at how different everything sounded. "Sounds a whole heck of a lot better than it is now." she said, and took another sip. The glass was now half-empty.

Tessa had some questions about how his nation had fallen into the sea, but first she wanted to know why he was cursed never to die. Why he was the only one left of his people. "How is it you cannot ever die? Is it some kind of magic you have? And how come there were no survivors? Other than you that is."

The wine helped with the ache between her legs, and she soon downed the rest of the glass in hand, reaching for the bottle to pour herself some more. The buzz in her head increased even more. Some of the people in her home city of Teinar had joked that she couldn't hold alcohol that well after only two or three glasses of beer she had gotten drunk. However with the wine she was drinking now didn't seem to affect her as much but still Tessa didn't want to curb her thirst for it. Soon the third glass was gone and she felt much more light-headed now. But still she reached for another as the stuff was intoxicatingly good.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2015, 02:58:33 am »
''I do not know why I am the only one alive. But I do know how my nation ended. Other then killing Gods we could control them too. Only viziers were permitted to do do and usually it was a mutual agreement rather then really controlking them. One vizier found one God not enough and took control if another. It went well for a short amount of time but then they broke free after being ordered doing things against their beliefs. The whole country sunk. I remember the chaos and seeing everyone drown. Passed out and when I came too I was laying on the beach. Alone. I returned to the sunken city. There was nothing other then the buildings. No people. No
Corpses. Nothing. I used all of my magic potentional to seal off the city from all influence. It could even still exist.''

He could hear every time she refilled it. ''You like this wine don't you.'' He said with a smile. He got on his feet finishing his glass. ''Sorry I need to calm my body down for a while. The wine did not seem to have helped me much...'' he said a little akwardly and a slight flushed face. ''You are... a good kisser''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2015, 03:24:09 am »
Pretty soon, Tessa was drunk and swaying in her seat slightly. "That is saaaaad." she said, her loosened tongue extending the 'a' in the word 'sad'. "Stupid gods, drownings da cities... I would'a....would'a....demanded them to brings demz back. Would'a..." Her head drooped forward and nearly hit the table, before springing back up suddenly. "Ugh... Want more drinkie...and big cock inside me..."

Reaching for the bottle again, but before she could grab it she fell out of her seat and onto the floor, sound asleep! It was obvious Tessa had gotten very drunk and would likely be horrified about her last words when she awoke.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2015, 03:42:23 am »
''Oh dear...'' Kayden sighed but smiled. He would have to remember not to let her drink so much next time. He picked her up and held her close as he brought her to the bed.

He tucked her in and moved stray hairs from her face before he placed a kiss on her forhead. He did not go far though. As tired as he was he sat down against the bed after retrieving his staff. After thinking he did fall asleep. His body continueing to crave for a woman's flesh while his mind stuck with the fact it had to be mutual.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2015, 03:53:22 am »
In her drunken stupor, Tessa did not dream. Her body slowly recovering from the alcohol she had consumed. Even though it hadn't been that much. She was not aware of Kayden next to her as he too snoozed away in slumber. An hour passed and still Tessa did not awaken...

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2015, 04:01:43 am »
A little sore Kayden awoke, noticing Tessa hadn't. He got up and climbed on the bed sitting beside her at first cupping her face to be sure she was alright before he laid down at the other side of the bed. Nothing could come in this room anyway and he fell asleep again. As far from Tessa's nice smelling body as possible. Despite throwing with stuff he liked her personality as well.

Stardancer

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2015, 04:12:58 am »
About forty-five minutes later, Tessa awoke with a pounding headache. And the overwhelming need to hurl. Leaning over the bed, she did just that, and emptied her stomach of all the wine. "Gahhhhhh!" she gasped out, wiping a hand over her mouth as she did.

Noticing Kayden by the foot of the bed, her vision blurred and she laid back down again on the bed, her head hurting like nobody's business. "Stupid headaaaaache." she moaned in pain, shutting her eyes against the bright light of the flames in the fireplace. "Stupid fiiiiire."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2015, 04:23:14 am »
Hearing Tessa throw up woke Kayden from his slumber and he sighed softly. ''Maybe less next time.'' He said softly and got out of bed. First giving Tessa a glass of water before cleaning up what she had thrown out of her system.  ''I will try to ease your headache. I will need to take off the makeshift curtain dress though.

After washing his hands and grabbing lavenderoil he sat down besidecTessa and gently undid the first knot of the dress. Loosening it and after taking it off fully he told her to lay down on the blanket on her belly

Stardancer

« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2015, 04:33:27 am »
Tessa drunk the glass of water down, and immediately flopped back onto the bed. She did not protest as her dress was taken off, only rolled over on her stomach as she was told to. She was not coherent enough to speak and shut her eyes more tightly against the glare from the fire.

Offline SilverLuna

Re: Stuck In Limbo [open] [M]
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2015, 04:44:33 am »
Kayden took a deep breath and sat down on her upperlegs making sure to not give to much pressureon her flesh. After applying some of the lavender oil on his hands he started with massaging her tempkes. Making soft circular movements with his fingers. He then massaged her cheekbones, neck and schoulders. He took his time for sure though but was not done yet as he massaged her whole back, arms and legs for as far as it was decent to touch. Doing this though gave him a rough image in his head of how she looked like.

''Did anybody ever tell you that you are beautiful?''
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:52:54 pm by SilmeriaElemred »

Stardancer

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2015, 04:54:29 am »
"Mmmmph." Tessa mumbled, so content and relaxed she was, her headache slowly starting to ebb away as his hands stroked and massaged her flesh. So relaxed she was, she didn't ever want him to stop. His hands felt so good on her. Tessa moaned as he massaged her legs, back and arms, the lavender oil was definitely doing the trick as were his hands...

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2015, 05:01:23 am »
Seeing Tessa enjoy it he massaged a few spots a second time. ''Can I ask you something bold?'' His voice was soft. ''Since you did kiss me I wonder something. Please do not take it the wrong way I am just a bit confused'' He was not sure if it was a good idea but it was better then keeping it in him. ''Do you... want me or not.''
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:52:38 pm by SilmeriaElemred »

Stardancer

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2015, 05:11:11 am »
So relaxed was she that Tessa mumbled a 'yes'. Her intimate region was getting increasingly wet as he worked his hands over her. "Don't stop...." she mumbled again. Her breathing getting heavy as a result.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2015, 05:16:05 am »
''I won't stop.'' Kayden whispered. Once more he could smell her alluring scent and leant forward after moving his hand to her lowerback. Still making the massaging movements as he pkaced a kiss in Tessa's neck.

Her saying yes wether she intended to or not though started to make him a little hard. Something Tessa certainly would be able to feel the moment it poked the skin of her upperleg
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:52:16 pm by SilmeriaElemred »

Stardancer

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2015, 05:26:17 am »
Feeling his erection against her leg, Tessa tensed up. She did want him but was too stubborn to say so. A hazy memory entered her mind then and she froze further. A memory of her saying to his face that she wanted to feel him inside her just before she passed out on the floor. After that, she couldn't remember anything else.

"Uhhhhh...." she muttered, not sure how to phrase her next question then. "What happened before...before this?"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2015, 05:30:57 am »
''You passed out. After saying something very unlady like. But it are those signs among others that make me a little confused. The way you react like the kiss. And I quote, want a big cock inside you. Is what makes me think you want to. But you then hold yourself back. He whispered. He did not give her another kiss yet but did continue the massage. If she wanted him to withdraw he now still could.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:52:01 pm by SilmeriaElemred »

Stardancer

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2015, 05:44:40 am »
That sobered Tessa enough to sit up abruptly and face him. "I did not...did not say that!" she nearly yelled. Her head was feeling much better now, the massage having thoroughly relaxed her and now she felt rather sleepy. Laying back down on her side, she closed her eyes then, starting to drift off.  "Did not..." Tessa mumbled, still trying to deny it.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2015, 05:51:58 am »
Kayden still being on top of her almost fell over but with his hands managed to stay how he was. ''There is nothing bad of having said it. People often say weird things when drunk.'' He gently caressed her face with his lavender scented hand.

''Hence I asked wether you wanted me or not. If you say yes then you know what I will do but if you say no I respect that as well. I see woman as sacred and will never take advantage of them or force them. So say it Tessa. What is it you want. You can demand and say it out loud if you wish. Nobody here will judge you.''''
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:51:38 pm by SilmeriaElemred »

Stardancer

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2015, 06:04:02 am »
The last of Tessa's restraint crumbled away then, as the feelings became too much for her to withstand any longer. She needed this. She wanted this. To Kayden, she looked him straight in the eyes then and told him bluntly, "Take me. Fuck me hard and good." Her heart pounded in anticipation then as to what was most definitely going to happen next. She put a hand on his arm and lightly brushed over it. "Take me now."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2015, 06:12:28 am »
''Can not say I have ever heard it this blunt but I shall take you.'' He whispered. Moving her on her back before kissing her on her mouth, then  moving to her ear and neck giving her shirt suckling kisses. After discarding his own clothes, one hand moved to her left breastkneading it softly and flicked a nipple before taking her right one in his mouth. Sucking it and flicked it with his tongue.

His other hand traveled over her abdomen to her upper legs and then her wet folds. ''Gods..'' he moaned as he felt how wet abd soft she was. His own length now fully erected and softly throbbed. But Kayden would not enter her yet. He wanted to know her body first.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 02:13:15 am by SilmeriaElemred »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal