Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 16759 times)

Stardancer

Re: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]
« Reply #200 on: January 18, 2016, 07:54:56 am »
"Great! I'm so famished here!" Tessa quickly finished up her bath and dried herself off, her hair dripping water all over the floor as she sopped up the wetness in her brown locks with the towel in hand. Then looked at her dirty clothes in distaste, wrinkling her nose. She was loathe to put the smelly garments back on after now that she was clean again from their recent sexual rendezvous. So after some more staring at it, she remembered the curtain dress and so proceeded to put that on instead. She'd wash her clothes later after she got some food in her belly. And not before. And now she would have to go without underwear too as those were also dirty. Blowing a lock of hair out of her face, Tessa snorted in disdain. At least the dress was long enough. And besides, it wasn't like there were other people around in this desolate place anyway. So yeah.

Going over to join Kayden, she took the bowl of stew from him, thanking him before she dug in quite greedily, downing the soup in a matter of minutes. Licking her lips, she eyed the bottom of the bowl as if willing more to magically appear again. But of course, that wouldn't happen unless Limbo had some sort of way of making it so. She doubted it though. Besides they had to conserve what supplies they had anyway so no seconds for Tessa it seemed.

Plopping down the wooden bowl, she looked at Kayden again. "So..." she began. Then recalled his question and furrowed her brow in thought. "Sunken city?" she questioned him, frowning in confusion. Not exactly sure what he was talking about.

Offline SilverLuna

Re: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2016, 01:52:38 pm »
''Yea...'' Kayden replied. He pondered slightly and gave Tessa another bowl of stew before getting on his feet and went to the bath to get clean himself.

''The city-country where I lived for a good long while were magically very advanced. Dragon slaying magic, God slaying magic, there was magic even that could bind deities to someone for example help or even tasks. Someone thought one God was not enough and tried to bind two to himself. No idea why that vizier did that but it made the Gods very angry so they sunk the whole place to the ocean's depts. I woke up on the shore and did not find anyone. No bodies, not even floating clothes. I swam down to the city and found it protected so nothing and basicly nobody could go in. Remarkably, I could go in so I must have casted something to have made it happen.''

He undressed and entered the refreshed water. If Tessa paid attention too the chamberpot seemed to magically empty too after it was used.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal