Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 16931 times)

Stardancer

Re: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2015, 04:59:27 pm »
Once again, Tessa thought of Vennis. He would definitely qualify as the 'spoiled douchebag' type, for sure. "Yeahhh..." she said, trailing off. Let's not go there. she thought, a scowl on her face.

"And I'm famished!" Tessa exclaimed, jumping up. Looking down at herself and sniffing. "Yeah, we BOTH need a bath." Tessa not only smelled like sex, she felt like it too with all the cum and juices all over and inside her.

Reaching for her clothes, she began to put them on again.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2015, 05:11:50 pm »
''If you put your clothes on again now you will only need to wash them again you know.'' Kayden said with a smile as he got up and looked around for something blue in the flattened green grass that was supposed to be his tunic. He really should get something more appropiate.

He did not get dressed and instead waited for Tessa so they could walk to the bath together. Although would most likely first go to the apple tree for a good quick snack for them both.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2015, 11:54:07 pm »
Tessa had paused in her actions, just as she was about to pull her shirt over her head, considering Kayden's words for a moment. However she had already fastened her bra back on and add to that, she had already made up her mind to get dressed. Shrugging, she proceeded to get completely decent again and straightened her hair a bit, combing it through with her fingers before looking at her lover. "Let's go then. I want to stop by the apple tree again too."

Once more, she admired his strong legs and toned chest, along with his sinfully delightful manhood between his legs. Grinning as she thought of him inside her again. But not now. Right now, she wanted food and by the hells she was going to get it.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2015, 02:09:43 am »
''Of course.'' Kayden replied. ''I will re-heat the stew as well. We can eat before bathing too if you like.'' he suggested.

Kayden plucked a few apples and gathered a couple of eggs as well for later.

''After eating and washing up we could resume with the magic circle to get out of here.'' he sincerely hoped they would succeed in this. Sure Limbo was a lot more pleasant with company but he could not let Tessa be stuck here for an eternity.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2015, 10:47:00 am »
"Stew sounds great." In response, her stomach let out a loud grumble as if to accentuate that point. "I'm famished after all!"

Tessa agreed on the notion of attempting the runes again, as she too wanted out of here. Sure she didn't age and Kayden made things much more pleasurable here, but this was still a barren wasteland with nobody else around. The landscape itself was dead and lifeless. It was like a kind of purgatory. "Yes, let's. I do after all want to see my home city again."

Pouting and scowling when she remembered the time frame Kayden had estimated was in store for them. She didn't want to wait months to escape, let alone years. The thought was too torturous to consider for long and she marched on ahead, intent on getting something substantial in her belly and washing up. Then they could tackle the monstrous project ahead of them. Provided there were no setbacks to encounter.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #185 on: November 24, 2015, 12:08:36 pm »
Kayden handed her an apple. ''Eat this and bathe. I will reheat the stew and bathe while you eat alright? It is a bit more time proficient.'' he said calmly.

''In a few days though I will need to head to the hallway again. There are a couple of things I can perhaps reach to decrease the amount of time we need to get the circle working.''

It would not be a safe trip though but he would not tell her unless she asked.

Stardancer

« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2015, 03:49:35 pm »
Tessa took the apple and crunched into it with fervor. "The hallway?" she asked, pausing in her 'attack' of the apple. "What do you need to get to there? And won't it be dangerous?!"

It was almost easy to forget the dangers of the hallway, when there were a couple of safe havens about and no need to cross 'the hallway' to get to them. Now at the reminder, Tessa looked once again uncertain.

"I don't want you to go there." she said, crossing her arms in front of her. "What if you get hurt or trapped and don't come back? I'll be all alone!" And that was a terrifying thought.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #187 on: December 06, 2015, 01:53:02 am »
''I always come back Tessa. I will not be gone long. A day at the most. And remember, I can't exactly die without coming back to life. I need to see the dragons. They are quite friendly. I think it would be cruel if I would not give them the option to leave with us. They can help drawing the circle and their magic can be of help to fuel the circle once it is activated. Also... I need to make sure that when we leave that this whole temple crumbles with all other rooms in it. Despite new people can end up here... it would be a bad idea to let this place remain standing without me to maintain and contain it.'' Kayden spokee calmly and he did not seemed frightened one bit. ''I have a way to come back into this room right away would I happen to die alright? Do not fret.''

Stardancer

« Reply #188 on: December 06, 2015, 05:13:35 pm »
But Tessa wasn't through yet. "A whole day?! That's too long!"

Crossing her arms over her chest, she frowned. "What will I do while you're gone? What if something tries to get in here and you're not here to chase it off? I don't want to be left alone!"

Tessa reached for his arm, in the hopes of trying to keep him here with her. "Stay." she pleaded.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2015, 02:20:50 pm »
''I can not exactly leave those dragons be and what about those in the hallway...'' he sighed softly. He had to remind himself they were not real and judt suits of armor on a display.

''Nothing accept you and me can go out of the rooms. I can shut the rooms completely from the hallway if you wish. The dragons were the only things that did not want to kill me after seeing them a second time and they can help us. Rather then six months we can do it in a way shorter tine. Also we can not exactly life on stew and eggs alone. At least you cant. I am quite used to not eating at all. But you are used to eat on a daily basis and without diversity... you can get sick. ''

Stardancer

« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2015, 08:36:38 pm »
"Then I'm coming with you." Tessa replied, adamant. "No buts." Crossing her arms again, she stared at Kayden, daring him to challenge her.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2015, 12:56:27 pm »
''You do not know magic or the creatures that roam in the hallway. If I die I come back. You do not. If anything bad happens to you I could not forgive myself. I will think about it alright? If I allow you to come with me though. You will need to follow my orders. If I say run, you run. Also if that means you leave me behind. It are still dragons and they are proud ones at that.''

Stardancer

« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2015, 04:27:39 pm »
"Nothing will happen to me because you will be there to protect me. I'll be fine. I don't want to stay here by myself."

Looking around, she sighed in exasperation. "Besides I might go crazy waiting for you to come back to me. It may be safer here, but if I go with you, we'll at least be together." Tessa's face took on a look of indignation. "I'm going with you no matter what you say!"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #193 on: December 10, 2015, 06:21:19 am »
''I did die more often in those hallways then I can actually count during the past few thousand years though.'' Kayden admitted. ''But if you truely can not stand waiting for me a whole day... I suppose you by my side is better then you sneaking off again. Do not that there are more of those wraiths. Protective sigils are not exactly a garuantee nothing will happen to you.''

They reached the study and Kayden looked at Tessa. Well. More directed his face towards her. ''You can wash up first and I will warm up the food for you alright?'' he said calmly.

Stardancer

« Reply #194 on: December 11, 2015, 07:13:10 am »
As Tessa's mind was already set on going, she was glad Kayden wasn't trying to argue with her. "I can't." she said simply. "I want to be by your side."

Nodding as they reached the study, she sniffed under her armpits and wrinkled her nose. By the gods did she smell. Tessa would be glad to get a bath and freshen up. Then eat after that.

"Okay." she answered Kayden, and without another word headed off to the room with the tub in it. Once she got there, she immediately began stripping off her clothes and began to get in the green mineral waters of the warm bath.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2015, 03:46:25 am »
Kayden got the fire going again and allowed the heat of the flames to heat up the stew. There were three portions left. At the least they had some sort of foodstache but eating from it to much could mean it was possible to run out. Thus far he had basicly allowed himself to starve to death over and over but that was not a sight he wished for Tessa to see. When they had met he actually had only just been regenerated.

''Oh regarding the dragons...'' Kayden said loud enough for Tessa to hear. ''I recommend not to provoke them to much. Since basicly I will need to make a deal with them. Fortunatly these are not the type to attack and burn settlements but they can be rather arrogant. We will see the dragons last though.''

Stardancer

« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2015, 07:34:04 pm »
Scrubbing her skin with a clean washcloth, making sure to lather herself up real good, Tessa was content to clean herself off with the fresh, aromatic scents of lavender, rose and vanilla, the bottles of which were all lined up in a row along the edge of the bath. She paid extra special attention to the area between her legs, in order to clean off every last bit of sexual intercourse they'd had. Despite Kayden's assurances that she wouldn't get pregnant, she couldn't help but worry, although simply cleaning herself there wasn't going to be of much help she knew. Her thoughts strayed to the magic rune that he had drawn over her and how it worked exactly. Did his seed simply vanish inside her, or did it just become incapable of impregnating her? And she wasn't sure if she should even ask Kayden the specifics anyway. But then decided that she would, as why not?

Moving on to her hair, Tessa then heard Kayden's voice call over to her from the other room. To be honest, she was a little afraid to face a dragon of all things, but she had already made up her mind, and go she would. "Like I would really provoke a dragon." she said a little waspishly. "Where are we going first then?"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2016, 04:05:38 am »
''There is a room where the floor is the sky and the sky are grassy fields with various animals in them that can be used for food and leather and last but not least. Blood. Another room which has a rice field and there should be one with cotten too. Especially in my case, new clothes are not a bad idea. Additionally if you would so desire we can gather seeds and bring them with us when we travel to your home. Those seeds can be used for crops if they would grow in the world the way it is now.''

Stardancer

« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2016, 03:23:46 am »
"Okay." Tessa wondered if the floor as sky room was the same one she had seen before with that creepy bat creature in it. She shuddered at the thought, but quickly tossed it aside.

"We do have subterranean gardens in my city so we can take them there and plant them. I'm sure the people would appreciate new seeds to use."

"And I only had to travel to Limbo of all places in order to find such things." she thought to herself with no small amount of sarcasm. "Figures."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #199 on: January 18, 2016, 06:32:55 am »
The stew was warm and Kayden quickly ate some for himself.

''I have a bowl of stew for you.'' he removed the pot from the fire and set it aside. With how time flew here though he had to make sure that there was food. It was not exactly a stroll in a mansion after all. It could be days until they were back. He did had to make sure about one thing, well actually two before they left. But he would get to that after Tessa had eaten.

''If there are other things you wish to bring along from this place... do let me know. Surely the sunken city still stands with everything in it but can't say that about most other places some rooms resemble.''

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal