Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 17701 times)

Stardancer

Re: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2015, 10:45:02 am »
Leaning back on her elbows in the grass, Tessa crunched into the apple, taking another bite of it. "I'll be fiiiiine." she insisted to Kayden.

Looking at Kayden sitting next to her, she caressed his arm gently. Taking yet another bite of apple, she asked, "So, tell me more about your home. This fallen nation you told me about before. Was it big? And what sort of people lived there?"

Tessa reached for the wine bottle again, wanting another sip and to wash down the fruit she had just eaten.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2015, 11:03:42 am »
Just before Tessa could grab the bottle Kayden quickly put it to his lips and drank some more before giving it to Tessa. ''Would not want you to get hangover again. Or it is a way to get another massafe from me.'' he teased.

''As for my nation...'' he paused. Thinking. It had been so damn long ago. ''We claimed a whole island not that far from the shore. The sea was beautful Azure blue. And the city, all was made out of marble, spiralling upwards. White for the streets and homes. Colored marble being cut in different shapes and put on or in the walls for decoration. Silken flags over the market streets for shade, where dealing in magic  or magic artifacts was rather common. Most of those living there were either scholars, artists or magic practisioners. Me being one of the latter although I could go for scholar as well. I was learning to become a vizier.''

''As for the size... we were with about one million people. But nobody was poor. Nobody lived on the streets. We were proporous, and maybe far ahead of our time. I think that was what doomed us in the first place.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2015, 11:33:44 am »
"Hey!" Tessa tried to grab the bottle back from him as he took his own swig. When he handed it back to her, she took it a little forcefully and peered inside it. It was nearly half gone now. "Thirsty?" she spoke a little tartly this single word but she wasn't that upset. At his teasing words, she scowled and said, "Oh, puhleese, don't be so full of yourself. Your head will grow to double its size if it hasn't already." she remarked back, smirking.

But then, she thought about his other head and blushed fiercely, before clearing her throat a little. "Ahem." Then took a really big drink from the bottle, her head starting to buzz again. But the taste was so intoxicating so she took yet another drink. Now the bottle was 2/3 of the way gone.

Listening to his story, Tessa gave her two cents worth. "I'd bet you would've made a great vizier." Taking another sip. "Yep."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2015, 11:46:21 am »
''I think you've had quite enough.'' Kayden said as he reclaimed the bottle and finished it before Tessa would. Kayden could handle alcohol quite well. Usually. He laid himself down in the grass. His tunic was still not covering everything and he figured Tessa had her usual clothes back on. Kayden could do much but certainly, he could not sow clothes. He barely could fix tears in clothing.

''And as you may have guessed. We could make amazingly good wine.'' he said with a grin on his face. ''We often offered it to the Gods so it really had to be good. And the whole vizier thing. Maybe, maybe not. I think that if the Gods liked me so much they would not have allowed me to be cursed like this.'' From the bright side, because of him being like this he was able to help Tessa get out of here. Not to mention he had helped so many others.

''What happened after the massage by the way did I... hurt you?'' he asked out of the blue.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2015, 12:23:13 pm »
Tessa leaped at him, landing in his lap trying to grab the bottle but he had already finished it! "No fair!" she whined and pouted. Then realized she was sitting sideways on his penis, her butt planted firmly on him. She began to feel the familiar heat pool in her stomach and down to her thighs again.

"No, you didn't hurt me at all." Okay so perhaps that was a little tiny bit of a lie as it had been uncomfortable at first, but after that.... Tessa wanted to feel it again. Unknowingly, she pressed down harder on his man piece as she shifted around, trying to pull herself off of him, yet at the same time trying to decide if she wanted to stay right where she was. But ultimately deciding on the latter option.

Secretly hoping for another round of fantastic sex."You drank the rest of the wine." she accused him, wagging her finger in his face. "Now you need to go get another."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2015, 12:33:55 pm »
''But how am I going to grab another bottle if you are on top of me.'' Kayden asked with a teasingly smile. Feeling her on top of his member though and the way she shifted on him made his blood rush to his loins and did not take long for Tessa to feel him harden. It was visable on his face too and a very soft moan left his lips.

He placed his hands on her shoulders before letting them descend over her sides to feel her curves.

Stardancer

« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2015, 05:02:34 pm »
Feeling his member harden beneath her, Tessa at first blushed then grinned. She leaned over to kiss him as his hands ran over her curves. Breaking the kiss for a second, she breathed a little heavy and said, "You still need to go get one."

Adjusting her position a bit so she was straddling him, one leg over each side, she leaned into him once more. "And I'm not budging either." Giving him another kiss while trailing a hand down his collarbone.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2015, 10:15:49 pm »
Kayden answered the kisses. Both their mouthes tasting like wine and he let his tongue brush hers. As they kissed Kayden touched the curves of her body. Indeed she was not wearing the dress and the fabrics aspecially the denim were new to him. After his hands went from her shoulders to her hips, he let them wonder to the swell of her back and her ass.

''I will get one'' Kayden whispered huskily. ''Can not say when though if we go on like this.'' He had become fully erected since in his mind he was no longer struggling wether Tessa wanted to have sex or not.

From her ass his hands went to her upperlegs and then her thighs

Stardancer

« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2015, 04:04:47 pm »
Her inhibitions lowered by the alcohol, Tessa pressed herself more firmly against his cock and nearly moaned at the sensation of it as it in turn pressed against her vagina. His hands were like magic, making her further melt into his embrace. Her hands grasped to pull his tunic off his head as it was in the way. "Get this thing off." she murmured, talking about the bothersome tunic. Still trying to lift it over his head.

Tessa was getting more and more wet at the feel of Kayden's hardened length underneath her, and in her attempts to be rid of his tunic, she almost forcefully ripped it off him. Breathing against his neck, she muttered. "Tunic. Off. Now."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2015, 11:06:35 pm »
Feeling her pressing more against his hard cock made him groan pleasurably. After he lifted his torso off the ground it was not difficult to take the tunic off. Kayden in his response started to undress Tessa. First taking off her shirt, and sat up a bit more so he could place kisses on their soft skin.

The bra was something different though but something figured out soon enough. And with her breasts now fully exposed he let mouth move to one of her nipples. Sucking it before releasing it to flick it with his tongue. Feeling it harden.

His hands moving to her pants to unbutton them although taking them off was not really possible with her still sitting on him.

But opening her pants for as far as she could he snuck one hand inside of it tracing her underwear and gave her clit a gentle rub before moving further to her ass. Taking it in his hand to knead the flesh before taking his hand back. ''Stand up... against that tree.'' he said huskily. He did not nessesarily pointed to a tree but knew one which was big enough to stand against was near. Desire running through his veins

Stardancer

« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2015, 06:52:26 pm »
Flinging his tunic away from them, Tessa leaned in to kiss him once more, before his mouth traveled down to her left breast. Sucking on it. Tessa moaned at this all the way, letting out a gasp as he flicked the nipple. Her pleasure only increasing as he touched her special spot and squeezed her ass between his strong hands. Her thighs parting even more as he did so.

She needed no more encouragement and went to stand by the tree as Kayden requested. He could pull her jeans and underwear off her now that she was standing up. Desire running through her veins as well. Running her fingernails lightly down his bare back, but not enough to hurt or draw blood. Tessa was now wet enough to be taken again and she greatly looked forward to it.

"Take me." she breathed in his ear.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #151 on: September 08, 2015, 10:13:00 pm »
Kayden kissed Tessa's neck before lowering himself. Taking down her jeans and panties in one simple movement and lifted each of her feet seperatly to remove them. He let his tongue run upwards from the inside of her upperleg and licked her wet flesh. ''Gods... you're wet..'' he groaned pleasurably.

He gave her pussy a few more long licks and suckles and a gentle suckle on her clit. Drawing the anti pregnancy rune with one of his fingers before he got up again. His hard member poking against Tessa's sex and slowly brought it inside of here. A breath left his lips. She felt so damn good but he did make sure she was still comfortable and not in pain.

Stardancer

« Reply #152 on: September 08, 2015, 10:34:44 pm »
Moaning loudly, her breath coming out in heavier and heavier pants, Tessa struggled to remain upright and sagged against the tree trunk. Becoming complete putty in his hands when he gave her clit a good suckle. "Oh gods! Oh!!!" she moaned and moaned at his ministrations, and so it was no problem for Kayden to slide into her wet folds then, she being more than ready. While Tessa did let out an 'oomph!' at the penetration, it was by no means painful. Not anymore.

Closing her eyes in bliss at the feel of him inside her, Tessa gave another throaty moan. Her knees felt weak and she could barely hold herself up now. Encircling her arms around him, she waited for him to start thrusting.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2015, 10:43:16 pm »
He wrapped one arm around her, placing his hand on her butt and placed the other against the tree so he would not force her against it over and over. The bark of the tree was soft but he could imagine it was not pleasant to be pushed against it over and over.

After making sure that Tessa would not fall, he started to thrust inside of her releasing soft moans with every movement and placed his mouth on hers.

''You feel so good... in so many ways...'' he whispered. He did not only meant her body but her presence as well. There was something about her that made him feel damn attracted to her.

Stardancer

« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2015, 01:30:12 am »
Tessa did her best to match his thrusts, it being a tad difficult to against the tree bark but she still gave it her all. Gasping each time he hit her g-spot. "More!" she cried out lustily. Her eyes reflected all the desire she felt inside.

The tree shook as Kayden pounded into her, leaves falling off onto their hair and skin. Even some berries. Once again, Tessa lost herself in these moments of heaven.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:24:33 pm by Stardancer »

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2015, 01:50:05 am »
Kayden could not see her desire but certainly felt it and could hear it in her voice. His thrusts were strong and who was he to deny Tessa's pleads?

Pounding into her over and over again, his right hand that kneaded her ass moved to her leg and lifted it up. He did not force it though, not wanting to hurt her. Lifting up her leg though allowed him to enter her deeper. His actions were wilder then the first time though and he would give her more for as long as she asked for it.

Stardancer

« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2015, 04:34:12 pm »
Extending her leg like that invited fresh waves of pleasure over her, and Tessa moaned even louder, crying out in ecstasy as they fucked. And continued to fuck. But Tessa wasn't done yet. Her orgasm was still a ways off, but oh it would come soon enough. Perhaps wanting more after that as well.

The bark of the tree while rough, wasn't too much so but it still was a bit uncomfortable. However the sheer joy of sex far outweighed that discomfort so Tessa didn't complain. Quite the opposite. Begging him for more and more.

Her peak of need ever increasingly mounting like a volcano ready to explode in pools of molten red desire. Her body becoming increasingly sweaty as a result, but right now Tessa could care less about that. She just wanted to fuck for as long as she could.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2015, 10:42:03 pm »
Her wanting more and more eventually made Kayden decide that it would be better to lay down. He placed a wild kiss on Tessa's lips as he picked her up, still being inside of her and moved a little bit away from the tree to lay her down in a low flowerbed where he then resumed thrusting into her once more. Dropping kisses in her neck and to her breasts suckling a nipple harder then before and released it again only to let the tip of his tongue flick it several times.

It was however then he pulled out and turned Tessa on her belly. Raising up her hips a bit, licking some of her lovely juices up before entering her again. But just the tip of his hot throbbing cock teasing her sensitive spots before almost pulling out again. Waited a few seconds and repeated it. The third time though he entered her the whole way once more.

Stardancer

« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2015, 11:31:33 pm »
The flower bed was definitely a lot more comfortable than the tree that was for sure. As Kayden pounded into her, Tessa's back continually hit the ground as she in turn moved with him. Clutching at the grass underneath her, she soon lifted up a clump of grass in each hand in her total state of absolute hunger and bliss.

Soon she felt her peak nearing, a powerful one at that. Her movements got more frantic and she gasped with each thrust into her, her face contorted in sheer pleasure. Only to moan in disappointment when he pulled out of her only to flip her over on her stomach and teasingly enter her a couple times before pushing back in fully again.

It wouldn't be long now. Tessa's breaths came in shorter and shorter gasps as the seconds passed.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2015, 11:38:43 pm »
Kayden continued to pound into Tessa.  He could feel that she was close and that made him nearly peak as well.

One of his hands went below her and started to rub her folds and clit gently before he came with a pleasurable moan that carried Tessa's name.  Filling her insides up as his hot seed came out

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal