Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Evil That Humans Do [Lloyd!]  (Read 613 times)

Stardancer

The Evil That Humans Do [Lloyd!]
« on: February 12, 2015, 01:07:35 pm »
@Lloyd Orodelo

((This is going to start off in space, in their space shuttle first, then Plerona and Orion will arrive to Aedolis.))

In the vastness of space, near the space station TRIM, a lone space shuttle made from a strange type of metal slowed down its traveling speed as they came within close range of Thanatos Inc.'s experimental space laboratory. It then came to a slow stop, hovering as it sat silently in the black void, as though watching the space station itself from within its depths. For indeed, the inhabitants inside were doing just that by means a viewing panel installed in the interior of it, near where the pilot was controlling the shuttle.

Inside, were three aliens, that is a female Trenopian from the Pleiades star system and her brother along with the Trenopian pilot who was in charge of flying them to their destination. The brother and sister gazed solemnly at the panel in front of them as the pilot adjusted some controls on the headboard of the small vessel they were in.

Finally one of them spoke up. "I will never understand the cruelty and viciousness that humans display towards their own kind." the female named Plerona spoke up. "It is sad to see such displays upon their psyches, both those being experimented upon and the experimenters themselves. For indeed, their souls are further tainted with each and every test they perform upon those poor people." Plerona paused, still observing the screen in front of them as a guard walked away on-screen after ruthlessly shocking a test subject to near-death with a taser weapon because the person refused to cooperate with the scientists' demands. That person lay there on the floor barely conscious as his nervous system started to react violently to the electricity that had laced rapidly throughout his already taxed body. "However I have hope that they will see the errors of their ways one day and stop their torment. There are other ways to accomplish what they seek to." Plerona looked at Orion who was still watching the screen silently. "Brother?" she questioned him.

Orion though, wasn't so certain. He then spoke up in a quiet tone. "After witnessing the diabolic acts of some of these 'scientists' I have to wonder about your logic, sister. That's not to say there isn't a possibility that they will change. However, based on my understanding on everything I've seen on my travels it will take a major revelation on their part before any such thing happens. As well as finding other alternatives that don't involve testing any living thing, person or animal alike." He paused, then continued. "What knowledge I have gleaned from watching these humans though is that while some in fact may change, others may never and continue on how they have been for it is all they know how to. That in itself, is not easily reversible." He shook his head, watching as the person tried to get back up but fell down on his back as two lab scientists proceeded to stick more tubes into his brain and inject chemicals into those tubes, vile green and purple liquids bubbling as they went from the tubes into the subject's brain before he further convulsed in agony and fear. "Turn it off, I have seen what I need to." Orion told Plerona before turning away.

Plerona did as her brother asked and the screen turned to a blank, metallic sheen of silver-gray as the display went lifeless. "You remember our mission though, don't you Orion?"

Orion turned back to Plerona. "Yes, of course. It is why we're even going this way. It is not something to easily dismiss from memory."

Plerona was about to respond when the pilot called back to them, "Are we ready to continue onwards, Miss Plerona and Mr. Orion? We cannot dawdle here for too long, the engine might complain." he joked a little, trying to lighten the tension which had filled the small shuttle.

Orion nodded his head in assent. "Please do." he told the pilot.

And with that, the vessel flew at a steady velocity towards the planet of Earth, on their way to the last major nation that inhabited those lands. Aedolis, a nation of dragonriders and their psychic pilots as well as the many others who dwelt there.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Re: The Evil That Humans Do [Lloyd!]
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 10:38:57 pm »
On earth, in Aedolis... Or maybe under it. Definitely under it, Zion had some visit. A man and his wife were coming over for there 2 year old daughter who had some kind of incurable for of cancer. They were begging even though he was already to work.
    Focusing his mind over the little girl, he rested his hand on her forehead. He could see every part of her body functionning, her aura was clean as well unless you looked at her lungs... "It's bad... Have you two been smoking a lot around her or while you were pregnant ? don't tell me..." He grabbed the mother's hand, "By the Wurm... It's even worst then I thought... I need to act quickly!" The old man kneeled in front of the baby, mumbling his prayers to the Aeon Wurm, bringer of what was right. As he ended, he applied a little pressure on the kids thorax shouting "Aeon Wurm, please show to those peoples that you are alive!" As he did, light emitted from his eyes and mouth and the same for the baby, which was actually giggling at the old man's face.

Zion handed the little girl to her parents. "You two should make her drink and eat well for the rest of the month, give her regular rest and, for the Wurm sake... Stop smoking! Never doubt the Wurm." And the couple walked out the small room that was Zion's house. He sat on his bed and rubbed his temples. ... Please tell me I am done for the day... he thought as he walked out the house before wandering around the plaza.

His walked guided him towards the landing docks, where the Trenopians had just landed. Zion flinched, sensing an immense amount of psionic powers just a few hundred meters from him. Walking towards the source of it, the old man tripped on a few power cables laying around and fell on the ground. "By the Wurm...!" Shouted Zion as he touched the ground. A few dockers laughed at him, "Hey look! It's Zion the mad man! What's up old geyser? Came here to talk about your giant worm of a god?"

"How dare you insult the Aeon Wurm? He will devour you and send you to the blind eternities for your blasphemy!"

The dockers shrugged and kept talking and telling jokes between themselves. Zion walked to the Trenopian ship.

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Stardancer

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 11:27:12 am »
The ship touched ground silently and easily at the landing docks in Aedolis. As they landed, Orion could hear in his mind the various thoughts and intentions of those outside the ship, their inner monologue sometimes faint like a murmur or whisper, and at other times it seemed as though they were shouting out loud in front of him. Various words and phrases of, "What shall I make for dinner tonight, chicken or pork?", "I have to remember to-", "Watch it, moron!", "A veritable prize indeed,", or "Looks like we got company," and many, many other voices in his head. He heard a gruff voice thinking, "And the old geyser is back, talking about his wurm god. Idiot."

Orion focused his attention solely on that voice trying to determine more. He was able to glean bits of information that a lunatic, according to the man thinking these words, had just arrived on the scene and made a fool of himself, then after which he claimed his god would punish them for their so-called blasphemy. Apparently the man didn't think much about the other man's threats and left him be.

The Trenopian then toned down his sensitivity a little so it wasn't complete cacophony in his head, but still left a little leeway for anything of importance to surface and alert him if need be. Looking over at his sister, he noted Plerona talking with the pilot quietly while Orion himself mentally scouted out the area in case there were any threats they needed to be aware of.

In his mind's eye, he could see the area they landed in from the viewpoint of everyone else there. There was an old human male walking their way, that he could see. Interesting. Orion thought. He got the thought that the man was curious about their ship and who was inside. He also could detect the man had his own abilities as well and could sense the Trenopians' own psionic abilities. Orion told Plerona this, letting her know about the man as well.

Plerona nodded and then looked back at the pilot before saying, "We will contact you via our communication devices if we have need to." she told the pilot who nodded respectfully, completely shutting off the engine, flicking various levers and switches as he did so.

The pilot looked at both siblings and told them, "I'll stay here for a little while, and then I need to make a few stops along the way before I check in with you both again. Do let me know when you wish to leave." he stated matter-of-fact. "I shall return in five days time."

Plerona nodded. "That will be just fine. Orion and I are to take a look around here first before doing anything else."

All three said their temporary farewells before the two siblings exited the gleaming black shuttle, walking down the platform that appeared for them. Once they traversed it, the platform went back inside the shuttle after folding up again, leaving brother and sister to glance around and take in the environment in the meantime. The man Orion detected before was still coming their way, much closer now. He appeared to be blind, milky-white eyes seeming to gaze out aimlessly before him, but Orion knew he must have some trick for getting around without any sight. The psionics they both sensed in him must be that method.

Plerona and Orion waited until he came close enough for conversation before Orion spoke up in greeting. "Hail there, stranger. Might we ask you a few questions while we're here? My sister and I have just arrived and are looking for some directions. This place seems somewhat different than I remember."

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 11:38:04 am »
Zion simply nodded, saying "Yes indeed, a lot can changes in this city in yet so little time." His milky eyes starring at the Trenopians. "How can I help you today fair travelers?"

Zion's mind received the colors of their auras. Bright and colorful as they were, he was surprised he was turning even more blind. He snickered.

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal