Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The hunter, the hatchling and the Felidar [Silmeria]  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

The hunter, the hatchling and the Felidar [Silmeria]
« on: February 12, 2015, 11:56:19 am »
Around Bastet, the Felidar was orbiting at a steady speed. Feral, the owner of the ship was resting in his bed.
The hunt had been good and the loot better then the paycheck. Feral had found a massive ruby shaped like and egg. His greed taking control of his body and mind, the lion couldn't do anything new but to take it. Now it was resting in his large paws, while he was sleeping on his bed.

A call woke Feral from his dreams of victory and conquer. He growled at the communicator as he sat in the pilot seat. "What is it?"

In his room the stone was resting under the pillow, hidden of anyone. It's not like someone else was in the Felidar or something, just an old habit Feral had.

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

Re: The hunter, the hatchling and the Felidar [Silmeria]
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 12:32:01 pm »
Wether it was a touch. Warmth. Or time to happen, the ruby started to softly glow from deep within. As if it were alive. Pulsating with magic warm and ancient. The core, visable due the glow seemed to move as well but after a while, stopped and remained dormant. The glowing faded into something weaker but still there. Creating a soft warm red light from its place underneath the pillow.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 11:32:52 pm »
Feral came back, pretty annoyed by that call. Some folk requesting to be payed, allegedly saying that Feral owned him some money. As if...

He came back to the room he lived in and went back to bed. The lion closed his eyes, searching the rest he needed. Something was bothering him though, something that made the bed more comfy then earlier... That's when he saw the red light from under his pillow.
    He reached under the cushion, taking the ruby in his paw. He looked at it carefully, even putting it in front of the ceiling light to see through the gemstone. Something was in it. Maybe impurities? It's not like a jewel of that size could be worrying less since a chuck of rock was still inside. "I guess it's still worth something." He muttered before realizing the low heat the thing was generating. Rubbing it against his collar, Feral started to purr. Thanks for the goddess, something to comfort him as he slept! "This way to pleasant to be health... Meh, I like that to much!" He said, keeping the jewel near him, letting the heat warming him up.

His purring intensified as he slowly dozed off.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 11:53:57 pm »
Exposed to warmth once more although it took a while to respond, the jewel once more glowed again. Pulsating brighter, and brighter. It's core filled with what seemed fire. The gem became warmer as well. Slowly even starting to become hot. Its flames spreading slowly to the surface until a loud crack was heard.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 12:31:07 am »
Feral woke with a growl, the seeding heat was unbearable, he jumped off the bed leaving the ruby on it. He drew and pointed his guns towards the thing, ready to shoot and destroy it if something was wrong. A roar was slowly rising, deep from within his lungs.

Nothing was allowed to disturb Feral in his sleep without waking the Roaring Typhoon! Nothing!

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 12:37:22 am »
More and more cracks formed on the surface and flames started to make their way out of them briefly before the ruby glew even more brighter red and fell apart with some force. The flames reduced themselves and vanished slowly revealing a strange kind of bird chick which spreaded its tiny wings before falling over on the sheets. Opening its small beak letting out a soft melodic tjirp. It got on its two feet again before noticing Feral and clumsily started to make its way to the edge of the bed towards him.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 01:29:01 am »
Feral's eyes widened as he saw the chick hop around in his bed. He holstered his guns before jneeling in front of the bed and taking the chick between the too of his fingers, a long and low growl escaping his lungs as he got the fluffy thing beer his face to take a better look at it.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 02:43:02 am »
The chick wiggled around. First it seemed to panic but then inhaled and exhaked a few times before sneezing. Releasing a few small flames as it did so before calming down and looked at at Feral releasing another purring chirp

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2015, 01:07:51 pm »
"It's the last time I take souvenirs with me... Or at least next time, I'll make sure to take something that isn't an egg." He dropped carefully the chick back on the bad. "What am I going to do with you?" He sighed.

Feral went to what would be called a kitchen if it wasn't such a horrible mess and took a bowl, rinsed it and filled it with a small amount of water. He came back to the chick and gave it it's water.

"My name is Feral and this is my ship." He sighed again, "it's not like you can talk..."

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2015, 11:31:37 pm »
With an exited purring squeek, the chick responded to Feral's introduction although it was more hearing the voice that got her squeeking.

It took a while till the chick even dared to inspect the water closer but took a few sips before it spreaded its small wings briefly. Rushing over the edge of the bed but stopped at the last moment seeing the distance to the floor. Instead it descended to the floor using its talons and the sheets.

On the floor it simply started to inspect everything it encountered

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 12:48:58 pm »
Feral gasped as he saw the chick run toward the void of the side of the bed. He sighed of relief as he saw it climb down carefully. The lion looked at the chick walking around, pondering on where it could sleep. Obviously not in his own bed, or at least not until it would've grown at least a bit. "Where could I keep you...?" He muttered, scratching his chin.

Feral walked around the room, keeping a watchful eye on the little thing. As he was about to enter the pilot room, Feral took the chick and laid it on his right shoulder. Once the chick was stable he walked around the room.

He spotted a huge pile of stuff on what was a bed. He almost forgot that there was two bed on his ship. Mostly a backpack, weapons, a pile of paper. He took off the sheets and threw new one on the bed. A new pillow joined the sheets soon after.

"There you go..." He said, a muffled purr of contempt coming from deep inside the lion.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 02:03:42 pm »
The chick looked at the bed and made a questionably noise. Obviously not knowing what a bed was yet alone what it was used for. It did not leave Feral's shoulder however as he moved about. It did however seemed to shiver and felt less warm then before. It took its chance to climb down a little towards his chest to find an opening to find warmth but before finding it sneezed again releasing a few more flames

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 05:24:01 am »
Feral sighed. The chick had found its way to the neck opening of his chest plate and it seemed to nest there. "Fine then, but I warned you, it's going to be hell of a ride!" He said, slowly and carefully petting the chick's head with the tip of his finger.

The lion (and his new companion) walked back into the kitchen. Feral looked at the counter and pantries... Complete and chaotic mess. "Look what you are making me do..." Sighed the bounty hunter has he started cleaning, "I need to clean this place a bit if you want to stay with me."

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 10:46:13 am »
Whilest walking, the chick released a few startled tjirps but did not move or used its claws to hold on. In the kitchen though after it felt warm again left the temporary nest it made to jump on the counter inspecting everything it passed. Till it reached a reflective surface which made it look and observe its reflection. Tjirping at it and turned around a few times. Until it spreaded its wings and tjirped a bit harder causing the chick to get startled and hurry its way back to Feral.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:37:19 pm by SilmeriaElemred »

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2016, 12:33:40 pm »
"Cute thing that you are. Somehow, you make me think of my nephew. The cutest kitten you could meet on Bastet, my homeworld."
     Feral spent the next hour cleaning, sweeping and amking things shine. "The last time I saw the Felidar shine like this was when I bought it. Care for a meal little guy?"

The giant cat opened the cupboard next to his head and reached inside for a bag of sunflower seeds(or at least Bastet's equivalent), a handful of nuts. He opened the fridge and took out a large piece of meat, an apple.
     From the meat, he took the suet which he prepared in a pan. Once melted he crushed the nuts and dropped then in the liquid. He took out a mold, in which he poured the liquid suet. He reduced the apple in very small pieces and, with the seeds, mixed everything in the mold.

"In a hour or so we will be able to eat. Just be patient little buddy." He purred.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 12:51:22 pm »
The small bird checked out everything Feral touched or even attempted to bite in things. With interest though it sniffed everything it could reach as well. Being especially curious with the meat and apple until there was a heatsource present and went to that instead.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2016, 01:06:10 pm »
For a newborn hatchling, it was quite adventurous. Getting so near to the stove. Feral tried to stop it but wasn't fast enough and watched with horror the chick walk on the red hot cooking surface...
     But surprise overcame horror, because the chick seemed to be not affected by the heat and even looked comfortable in it. Feral emitted a muffle snarl and approached the oven. "How do you do that?" He said, amazed.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2016, 01:22:09 pm »
As a response the young bird only looked at Feral with a tilted head and a somewhat pitched tjirp and purr.

Appearantly though the hatchling could not wait an hour for dinner to be ready so ventured to the remains from the cutting taking an applepeel in its beak and attempted to eat it instead.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2016, 01:40:21 pm »
Feral couldn't help it. He like that little thing. it was really cute and looked like it was happy.
     He tried to help and shredded another peel for that little thing. He also cracked open a few seeds and nuts. "There you go." He purred. e took the mold to the freezer and hoped that it would accelerate to process.

Feral sighed and remembered it was now his turn to eat. He was hungry but to lazy to cook again. So he reached inside a cupboard again and took out a can of some fish, which he drained and gave a flake or two to the bird sitting on his counter.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2016, 01:52:00 pm »
Hungrily the baby phoenix ate whatever was offered to it although a little bit to fast causing her to eventually get the hiccups. Which each one releasing a small flame from it's beak.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal