Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]  (Read 16509 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Re: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2015, 07:19:13 am »
James sighed and walk to the bathroom. "Alright, alright! Fine I will go first."

He opened the bathroom door and entered the room.

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2015, 08:02:53 am »
Fifteen minutes after James had entered the bathroom however the door softly opened and Iliya walked in emwearing a bathrobe.''Lets bathe together... it has been so long and it is big enough anyway'' she said. Hey cheeks still a little red from the alcohol she had taken. When at the bath she dropped her bathrobe on the floor and set her first foot in.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2015, 08:33:00 am »
James blushed and looked away. He was glad the be in the tub, so the water could hide is erection. "Iliya, come on! What are you doing? We aren't supposed to take baths together anymore!" said James, a bit distressed. "I didn't think that you were drunk enough to do this. As he spoke, Iliya was already in the bath.

After she sat in the tub, in front of him, he sighed. "Well, now that you are already here...what's your plan?" He asked, still looking away. Even though he was trying to look away, he couldn't stop his eyes to look at her body, to see how much she had grown and became a wonderful woman.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2015, 08:52:13 am »
''Ahw come on... just because we are adults does not mean I can nit take a bath with you..'' she pouted.''you used to love it if I washed your hair and back and I intend to do so tonight as well.'' She opened q bottle of bath cream and splashed controlled in the water to make some foam before taking some in her hands and blew it towards James with a giggle afterwards.

''No need to look away you know. We saw eachothers naked bodies more often although last time was a while ago.  Come. Turn around.'' She said and spkashed a but of water towards him
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2015, 09:00:54 am »
James sighed and turn around. "Alright, alright...! But stop slashing around, I don't want to have to mop the floor after you tonight." He sighed again, it's been so long indeed. "And please, can you give me a massage while you are at it? My shoulders and neck are killing me."

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2015, 09:43:34 am »
''Leave it to me'' Illiya said as she took some soap and approached him gently rubbing it on his skin after she took place behind him. Massaging his flesh and hard muscles as she washed him. Not just his back and shoulders, also his face. At some point however James could feel her breasts touching the skin on his back. As last she took shampoo and started to continue the headmassage while washing his hair.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2015, 10:29:30 am »
James was quite enjoying that bath, a bit more then he thought. The feeling of Iliya's breast against his back was a surprise, maybe Iliya was just close enough for it but she didn't noticed it. Her massage made him sigh of pleasure. "Want me do wash you next?"

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2015, 10:40:21 am »
''Oh I would love that'' Iliya said delighted. ''Close your eyes. I am going to wash the shampoo and soap off you. Would not want your eyes to sting. So many advanced stuff and yet no shapoo that prevents prickling eyes'' she chuckled.

After making sure his eyes were closed she washed the foam and soap from his hair and skin. ''there you go.'' she said and placed a kiss on his soft long hair before getting on her feet and turned around. Releasing her hair from her knot.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2015, 11:34:44 am »
James took a deep breath as he caught a glimpse of his sister's perfect body and his erection got harder. ...Damn she's sexy... He thought. He poured water on his sister's head then shampoo on his hand and started to softly massage Iliya's scalp. "Close your eyes, I'm about to rinse this pretty head of yours." He said before checking she'd close her eyes.
    "Next I'm going to wash your body, tell me if there is a spot you don't want me to touch, that you can wash yourself." He said before starting to wash and massage his sister's back and shoulders. As James bent to reach the end of her right arm, his penis touched her lower back, causing him to blush. "Sorry..." he whispered close to her ear.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2015, 11:50:57 am »
''I forgive you. Men have that all the time right when they see a woman naked? Sorry.. I should have put on swimwear or something?'' Iliya spoke calmly. ''You can wash me everywhere but my thighs. I think I should do those myelf.'' she said. She seemed to enjoy his touch though and allowed James to wash her. ''I will wash the rest of you too if you want me. Same question though.''

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2015, 01:12:36 pm »
James started to scrub Iliya's back. "I won;t touch you down there! Don't worry about that." He moved to her lower back, the he reached for her stomach and go up a bit. James blushed and his heart was beating harder then usual. He thought his sister could hear his heart pound. "Is it ok for me to was your breast?" He asked shyly.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2015, 01:17:44 pm »
''I did not mention you couldn't touch them right?'' Iliya replied as she looked at him over her shoulder. Reddened cheeks with the alcohol in her system.  She had shivered a little when he washed her ''They are just breasts after all.''

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2015, 01:32:26 pm »
James started to wash her breast, squeezing them from time to time. "Your skin is so soft and warm. And the feeling of yours breasts is amazing." He accidentally flickered her nipples, making them harden. "You seem to like me washing you. I can't say I didn't either."
   James eyes caught Iliya's, his heart melted and he blushed harder. "Iliya... there is something I wanted to tell you a long time ago..." he said shyly as he started to massage her breasts.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:05:43 am by Lloyd Orodelo »

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2015, 01:41:34 pm »
''W-what.. is it you.. want to tell me..'' Iliya asked trembling. Her legs squeezing a little shut at her thighs and the blush on her cheeks had intensified. Also when he flicked her nipples she let out a very soft cry. Her heart started to pound heavily. Unsure what it was but she did not want to resist either

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2015, 02:03:13 pm »
James sighed, he cornered himself. ...Great... He took a deep breath and tried to form his thoughts.
"I... I... I'm not able to say it" Sighed James, the blush on his cheek intensifying. He took her chin between his fingers and closed the gap between their lips. He kissed her like he never kissed someone before, pouring all his passion in it.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2015, 02:12:53 pm »
Iliya, first shocked froze. Not realising that she was kissed yet alone it was her own brother. A reality that soon slipped in. Was it the wine? Ale? Bourboun doing this? It felt so wrong. But at the other hand...

Her eyes closed and managed to relax a little before kissing him back in the same manner ''James... brother..'' she spoke after breaking the kiss briefly. Her mind became fuzzy.''We cant... we are siblings... but why cant I stop..'' she kissed him again.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2015, 02:29:43 pm »
"I don't care if it's wrong... " He whispered before kissing her briefly again. Something sparked in James mind, making him uncomfortable. He excused him self and got out of the bath. "Good night, Sister..." he said, emphasizing on the 'sister'. He took his bathing gown and went away.
    He walked in his room, took a smoke and lit it. What have he done? what was wrong with him...?

He sat on the edge of his bed and laid back on it. He sighed, "I'm drunk..." He reached under his bed and found a bottle of vodka he hid there, just in case. He sat back and drank all the vodka that was in the bottle.
    He fell asleep in mere seconds.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2015, 11:19:39 pm »
After he left Iliya sank through her knees into the bath. Tears running over her face and wrapped her arms over her chest.
''What the hell is this...'' she said and sobbed. When time passed the bath was already cold and Iliya got out. Allowing the water to drain and cleaned up the water from the floor.
She did not bother to dry herself off though and just took her bathrobe as she turned off the lights returning to her room. where she dropped herself on the bed.

''It.. is wrong...'' she said before bringing her fingers to her thighs. ''So why...'' she let her fingers run over her folds before looking at them; slick and wet.
She resumed touching herself until she came very softly. But fell asleep after that.

The next morning she checked on James noticing he still slept and closed the door. Heading to work. Most likely not getting home until he slept again

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2015, 05:19:52 am »
In the morning, after Iliya left, James woke up. His head was killing him and he had trouble remembering what happened. It took him a few minutes to remember. ...shit...

He dressed up slowly, ever movement he did was making his brain explode. He skipped breakfast and went to work. The day was horrible. The system and the mainframe crashed, whenever he tried to put books back in order he was disturbed by the few customers that still came to borrow books. He was so busy, he forgot to eat dinner.

That night, at the end of his shift, he decided to go to a bar instead of going back home. He walked to the SuperNova, going in and sitting to the bar. "Gin ...on the rock" he asked before drinking his glass entirely in one sip. "Again..." And it went on until he came back home, right before is sister.

He stumbled inside the flat, trying to reach his bed. The only this is, he was so drunk that he collapse on the kitchen floor.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2015, 09:23:18 am »
Iliya came home quietly.  Actually expecting James to sleep. But seeing the lights still burning allerted her.''J-James? Are you home?'' She asked. Taking a spray can with a painfull but almost harmless solution. Well. Almost? Sure it could melt skin under long exposure but if there was a robber she couldnt care less. She passed some other rooms before reaching the kitchen.''Gods James are you alright?'' She quickly put the can on the counter before kneeling down.''You reek of alcohol... what have you been doing.. you look terrible..'' her gaze cought the takeaway food she had placed down when she got home after her first shift.''come on lets get you to the couch..''

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal