Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]  (Read 16510 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Re: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2015, 01:04:16 am »
James pouted slightly. "Next time you see them, tell them I say thanks! But... Meh!... I don't feel like they're my type for the kind of relationship I'm search for." He sighed, "It could be nice to meet them though, you told me a lot about them but I never actually crossed paths with them. And even so, I already have an eye for someone."
The waiter came."Are Monsieur et Madame ready to order?"

"What are you hungry for Iliya?" Asked James, "I would like the plate of the day please."

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2015, 12:23:56 am »
''I will take the lazagna please.'' she said to the waiter who took both their orders. ''Would the guests be interesting in something to drink?'' he asked next.

Iliya pondered. She had brought the bottle of wine and wondered if she actually should have left it at home to drink when she and James would be back. And decided. ''A merry's on the rocks please.'' she said. The waiter wrote it down and looked at James.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 08:57:33 am »
"Bourbon, and try not to drown it. Thank you." He said after a few minutes of pondering.The waiter wrote it down and assured he would be back shortly with those drinks. James nodded and gave his attention to his sister.
     "It's been a lon time since we caught up with each other, isn't it? I don't even remember when it was the last time we actually had souper together. I've been so busy sorting out the library in those past few months. I have to say that my boss had the worst idea, changing the organization of the books and even changing how the system was sorting them out." He sighed, " I have to say that if I wasn't so horrible with the new employees, they wouldn't have resigned and I would still have help at my job." He scouted around the room with his eyes, looking for something. Seeing no interdiction, he got another cigarette and lit it.
     The waiter came back and gave them the drinks. "It will be ready in a short time."

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2015, 11:15:52 am »
Iliya thanked the waiter before taking a sip of her white chocolate liquor. She chuckled when he mentioned new employees.''We should try to have dinner more often together. Thistime I do not have an extra night shift. Otherwise it would be as usual... grabing takeaway for two... eat it and set the table for you with your share and return to work. Coming home late at night.   I miss you...'' she said before taking another sip. It will pay off when I make my breakthrough though We could go on a trip. You mentioned having your eye on someone. Who is it? What is she like?''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2015, 01:19:05 pm »
A blush appeared on James cheeks, no way he was going to tell her he had feelings for her. He thought of something he could tell her that would not gibe off anything about it. "I don't think she has feelings for me though." He said as his first statement. "So don't go all finding this cute and all on me, ok?" He took a long puff of his cigarette and blew the smoke over his shoulder, preferring not to blow it in his sister's face.
    "I met her... Quite a long time ago, now that I come to think of it. She is about your height and size. She works really late at the library, I think she has the night shifts, keeping the system working, that last update fucked everything up again. She's kind and bright and someone you can really rely on when it's needed. She has one of those smile that can melt even the coldest heart in the universe."

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2015, 02:07:36 pm »
''Really?! Now I really have to meet her. Perhaps after work.'' she pondered. ''I am usually to exhausted though...'' she pouted. ''Also it would be rude of me to disturb her. But perhaps she does have feelings for you. Ask her out.'' she said. ''Then you may know for sure.''

It was not much later that the food they ordered was placed on the table along with a karaf of water. ''Enjoy your meal. Let me or the other waiters know if you have any wishes'' the waiter said before attending to other guests.

Iliya was rather hungry however and the scent basicly made her mouth water. ''Lets dig in'' she said with a smile

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2015, 02:31:45 pm »
James thanked the waiter and a sled him for a bottle opener. "Let's get this wine to use, shall we?" He said to Iliya. He jammed his cigarette in the ashtray and started to eat as the waiter served their wine.
    The dish of the day was lasagna, like his sister ordered. Funny how the waiter forgot to mention it. He smiled and ate with appetite. The taste was exquisite and the wine was going really well with it. People around them were discussing and whining, even gossiping about how their was their life, how they had so many problems. James was just sitting there, in front of his beloved sister, enjoying some wine over a good meal. He even caught a child, a little girl, looking at them and tell her mother how they were cute together. That thought made James choke on his wine as he took a sip.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2015, 02:55:57 pm »
Iliya simply giggled at the words of the little girl. ''You still get caught off guard by those words I see.'' she said. ''That is what is so cute about you. Those little things'' Iliya said. ''James...'' she sounded a little more serious this time. ''If... when... I succeed with the nanotech... and will make it public for the medical sector... would you... attend the meeting?'' she asked.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2015, 03:45:20 pm »
"I'm still getting caught off guard because you are my sister! It's not supposed to be, a relation like this one. And I still son't get why you find this behavior cute." He pouted a little before taking another sip of his wine. The waiter took away his plate, since he had finished it.
    "Of course I will, you are my little sister and I am so proud of you! Why would I not present myself to the meeting? It's my job as a brother to take care of you! We are the only family we have."

He served himself another glass of wine and filled Iliya's as well. "Seriously, it would be cruel and harsh not to attend and you know how I love those kind of things!"

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2015, 04:04:48 pm »
Iliya nodded happily.''It is because I would not have been able to do it without you. Even though I corrected your spelling for schoolwork.''

She finished her meal too after a short whike with a satisfied feeling. The wine and merry's though had made her a little tipsy but it caused her to talk about some funny incidents at work

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2015, 04:33:49 pm »
"You would've forced me to come because of those stupid homework Miss. Gray kept giving me? No fair! What about all those litterature books I read for you because you were to lazy to read them yourself? All those summary I had to write for you, my hand is still remembering that 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea essay I wrote you 2 hours before you needed to hand it out." He said with a smile that meant he was taking revenge for that souvenir brought back.

He took the last sips of his glass while listening to Iliya rambling about her colleges that seemed to goo around more then anything at the lab. After half an hour, he asked to his sister if she wanted to go and see a movie.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2015, 04:42:56 pm »
Iliya nodded happily.''I would love too. Know any good ones that are shown?'' She asked as she beckoned the waiter so she could pay. Her job was hard but with the money she made it was no buggie fir her at all.

When she was hired due her thesis, she was permitted to put on paper what she wanted to earn on a yearbase and filked in a number that despite its amount was approved without problem. She then joked she shoukd have added another zero the man whom she had the interview at, asked her ' why not two more'  something she bluntly had done.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2015, 05:33:02 pm »
"I'm sure well find something." He didn't know what movie they could go watch since it has been an eternity he didn't looked at the fliers.
    He walked up to his sister, putting a cigarette on the corner of his mouth. "Is everything alright, can we go?" He asked before taking the cigarette of his lips and kissing Iliya's back head. The waiter seemed troubled by it, not sure if they were siblings or lovers.

As they walked to the cinema, James told his sister some funny stories about his boss and the other employees that had worked with over the years.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2015, 12:36:51 am »
Iliya laughed at his stories and had some point hooked one of her arms in his. Being a little typsy made her a bit more carefree and sometimes she'd dance around him before resuming claiming his arm.

She looked at the available movies. There were plenty of options. ''Hmmm... I heard thisone was good... pacific rim. Unless you are not in the mood for giant robots fighting giant monsters..''

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2015, 01:01:42 am »
"I don't know actually. I came here willing to watch whatever you wanted to. Even if it's a dumb movie." He said, taking a hit off his cigarette. "If you want to see it, give me a sec and I'll come back with tickets."

He walked up to the cashier. "Yeah, two places for Pacific Rim please." He paid cash and came back to his sister. "The cashier kind enough to give us prime places."

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2015, 01:33:18 am »
Iliya clapped her hands together in rejoice. ''Lucky!'' she said with a giggle. ''Want some treats before we go in?'' I will pay for those.'' she took his hand and gently pulled him along. She was smiling in a way it made her radiate. Spending time with her dear brother. It indeed had been to long. And she would take the fullest out of it.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2015, 01:38:38 am »
Declining the offer of some desert, James was actually pretty full from that lasagna. "I won't mind a drink though." He said with a smile.

Her smile made him fuzzy on the inside, like his heart was melting. Iliya was really beautiful and he was thankful for a sister like her.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2015, 01:49:31 am »
Iliya nodded and excused herself to quickly get a few drinks. Getting a cider for herself and a bottle of cold good ale for James. ''Come lets go.''

The movie was fun and occasionally she made some punching motions with her hands during the fighting scenes. After the movie however it was time to go home. Iliya did not have to work tonight but she certainly would have the next morning.

Walking home was good fun too. Her skipping as they went having loosened up even more with the cider, it was clear that despite her university degree she was still young and playfull. Talking about the movie as she headed home she eventually calmed down again and gratefully looked at her brother. ''I am really happy I got to spend time with you like this. You are the best brother'' she embraced him in front of the door of their home. ''I love you so much'' she said before letting him go and opened the door so they could go inside. ''Would you like a bath?'' she asked.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2015, 01:58:57 am »
"I love you too, if only you knew how much..." He muttered the last part as she entered and was far away so couldn't hear him. "I would actually, but if you want to go in first, go ahead I'll watch tv and wait."

He walked to the living room and lit himself a smoke. The couch was so comfortable, for he had slept a few times on it after late night shifts. He took the remote and turned the televisiom on. Zapping all the channels they had, James quickly realized how much he hates the television. First of all, everything was some book rip off, the news were horrible and most of the shows were just plainly idiotic crap. Television got powered down.

James walked around the flat, searching for a good book to read while waiting for his turn.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2015, 02:15:06 am »
''I filled the bath for you! So you can go first!'' Iliya said. ''There is a little thing I should do. If I bathe first then I will surely fall asleep!'' she called from the bathroom.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal