Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]  (Read 16511 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]
« on: February 05, 2015, 04:22:06 am »
James had been storing books and data files all day long at the library. Only a few customers usually come over in a day, around 5 or 6 if you were lucky, since everything could be found on the huge database that you could acces directly from the computer in you home. Anyway, James was bored and tired of it.

At the end of his shift, he walked out and locked the door behind him. "Why worrying? It's not like someone would want to steal a hardcover copy of 1984 by George Orwell or something... he thought out loud...

"Where did I...?" He muttered, annoyed, as he searched his pockets for his pack of cigarettes. "Ah, there!" He took one and lit it with caution while walking home. He had a copy of his favorite book under his arm, and a briefcase in his hand.

His cellphone rang, the screen showed 'Iliya' on the screen. "Great... What now?" It's not that he wasn't happy about his sister calling him, he was only annoyed by his long day of work and the fact that he didn't smoke nor had coffee in twelve hours.

He answered.

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

Re: Nothing is stronger then family! [M] [Silmeria]
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 04:44:44 am »
''Br-o-th-er'' a teasing voice sounded followed by an innocent giggle. ''At what time do you think you are home? We should have a meal together..'' Iliya spoke. ''But if you are home very late I will have a little snack in between. Had a good day at work?'' she asked
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 04:56:40 am »
At the sound of her voice, James smiled and laughed softly. He drew a long puff out of his cigarette before answering. "I should be him in fifteen minutes, just the time to buy a new pack of cigarettes and I'll be on my way home. As for my day, it was fine but long and boring, thank you. How was yours?" He asked.

At a corner of the street, he drew another long puff of smoke before looking at the white cloud flow out of his mouth slowly. "I hope you finally got the raise your boss promised you!" He drew another smoke cloud and squash the rest of the botch under his shoe before crossing the street.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 05:30:30 am »
''No such luck. 'Make the nano tech capable of fixing human tissue then we'll talk' he said.'' she replied. Mimicing his voice as good as she could but keeping an insulting manner. ''Maybe I should just set up my own lab at home... but first, I will make sure we can have dinner as soon as you get home. What would you like? Pasta? Or a wellfilled salad with red steak. Oh could you get something to drink from the store since you go there anyway?'' she asked enthausiasticly
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 06:03:43 am »
Walking the way back towards the library, since the store was right in front of it. "Maybe pasta's would be fine, I don't feel like eating meat today. Do you want something for yourself while him here?" He asked as he entered the store. "Alright, Alright. I'll grab some wine."

He walked around, looking without real attention the people around him shop. Old, young, tall, fat, male or female, all kind of people, from all around this part of town blended in here, forgetting who they were to please their needs. He sighed. He hangs up after promising he won't be too long.

In front of the wine, he chose a red one. His sister's favorite. Walking to the cashier, he asked for a pack of cigarettes and paid cash, leaving the spare change behind. He hated spare change.

--

He arrived at his flat, that he shared with Iliya, his sister. "I'm home!" He said loudly, to be heard all around the condo. "Bought your favorite!" He said entering the kitchen. Leaving the bottle on the counter. He took another smoke and lit it. "Iliya? Where are you?" He asked, walking around the house to find his younger sister.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 07:25:09 am »
''Here! In the kitchen. Welcome home brother!'' Iliya called

The kitchen was a mess which was no suprise when Iliya attempted cooking but it seemed she had made the pastadough herself and the sauce as well. But the flour had basicly made the most mess. on the floor and counter
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 08:03:27 am by SilmeriaElemred »

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 10:59:47 am »
As he turned around to see his sister, James saw with fright what happened to the kitchen. He sighed. "Sis... What have you done again?" He grabbed a towel and started to clean the mess, his cigarette stuck at the corner of his lips, puffing thin clouds of smoke through his nose.

Once the counter top was 'alright', he washed his hands and faced his sister. " I got to tell you that it smells good though!" a small pout of approval appeared on his face. " Don't worry about the floor, the rumba will get to it eventually." He took the final hit of his cigarette before throwing it down the sink.

"Would you like some wine? As I said, it's your favorite!"

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 11:20:24 am »
She clapsed her hands together. ''Would I?!'' she said and embraced him firmly. ''You're the best!''

A sizzing noise came from the pans causing her to let go of James though and hurry to the overboiling pans. She knew cooking was not her strongest point. At all. But she did always keep trying hoping she eventually, with her own hands could make a good meal for james but it seemed tonight would be no such luck either since the paste was way overcooked. As she attempted to save what could be saved the sauce started to slowly set in the pan as well causing a weak burnt smell to make its presence as well.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 12:14:47 pm »
As Iliya embraced him, James blushed and his heart accelerated. She smelled so nice, he had almost forgot about that. He felt her body against his, so close to his. He dropped a soft kiss on top of her head. As she went to attend to the cooking space, her hair brushed his face and left her perfume floating in the air around him. he couldn't do anything but to inhale deeply.

"Is it ruined?" Asked James anxiously.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 12:21:07 pm »
''It is still edible... I think...''
She tried some of the pasta with the sauce and shivered. ''Edible if you do not mind soggy overcooked pasta and the taste of coaled tomatoes...''

she sighed deeply. ''Out to dinner instead?'' she said. She looked a little sad though in her eyes but still smiled. She would try again next time.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 12:46:14 pm »
"Oh and you know what? Why not! let's go downtown, i know a place where they make the best pastas you cold ever eat. Daniel told me about it and its pretty good!" Daniel was James friend who now lived on Cancer spaceport. "And you can even bring your own bottle of wine." He sent a wink to his sister.

He poked a cigarette in the corner of his lips, then looked at the package and put it back in. He grumble something like "...not in her face, I swore to mom..." while putting it in his back pocket of his pants, next to his wallet.

"Shall we take our departure?"

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 12:52:29 pm »
''I will quickly change.'' she said as she darted to her brother placing a kiss on his cheek. ''I do not think being covered in flour will be appreciated. Also. Dinner will be my treat. My fault for messing up after all.'' she quickly headed to her room throwing her filthy clothes on her laundry pile and put on something clean and ran a brush through her hair.

It did not take her long to pick what to wear and she finished it with a necklace she had once received from James. She perhaps was not gone longer then a couple of minutes. ''ready'' she said standing in a simple white dress with blue jacket and black shoes. The silver necklace neatly hanging at her collarbone level.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 01:13:33 pm »
As she kissed him, James' heart pounded harder then ever. He watched her walk away, enjoying  the sight of her beautiful curves. Even though she was his little sister, she was still was hot enough to make any man her 'friend'.
       James had just the time to readjust his cloths and hair that his sister was already back. "I'm impressed! You always took some time to change." He said with a childish tone. "You are beautiful, Iliya, like a great flower." He said, his breath short of amazement.

James opened the door and held it for Iliya. "Don't forget the wine bottle, like me. I left it on the counter in the kitchen."

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2015, 01:18:55 pm »
Iliua blushed by the compliment and gave him a playfull nudge. ''Its embarrasing..'' she said almost childlike. ''But thank you.'' quickly she fetched the bottle of wine and made sure that the heatsources for the food were turned out before they headed out.

''Can I have some too? Just one go?'' she asked pointing to the cigarette in James' mouth. ''Or wont you still let me.''

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 03:11:56 pm »
"I don't want you to touch those, even I shouldn't." Said James with a sigh. "I can't say no to you...." He drew a puff out of it and observed it a few seconds. "I'll give you the rest of this one AND ONLY THIS ONE." He takes a long hit from the cigarette, until it burns to the half and hands it over to his sister. With the smoke, he made small ring floating in front of them as they walked.

"Remember, it's the only one you'll get from me." He then reaches to his pack and take a new one. "And this one is for me!" he somewhat bragged before lighting it.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 11:28:36 pm »
''You should allow me to smoke more. I have a stressfull job you know..but true. I should actually not touch them'' Iliya said as she accepted the cigarette and took a hit before hooking her free arm in one of James'

''But you perhaps should smoke less or it are my nano machines fixing up your lungs first.''

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 12:04:14 am »
"Why would I allow you to smoke more if I defend you to smoke at all?" Chuckled James. "I smoke because I need to, not because I wanted to. Since we lost mom and that in that terrible accident, I need them to ease my mind and get it off those kinds of things." He said before making another 'O' perfectly shaped fly off in the distance.
    Their parents had died in a ship crash. Then went on vacation somewhere like in Cancer or something and in their way back, the ship was attacked by pirates. They looted everything from silverware to candlestick. The gang even transmitted with the starcruiser's frequencies that they were part of the gang called "The Mob". They left the ship with something inside, something that made the ship explode in orbit of Aedolis. Since then, Jmaes lives with his sister Iliya in the flat they shared.

James took another hit, made another ring. "Tell me sis? How come you don't have a boyfriend yet? All the girl of your age have one, am I right?" He asked as he opened the door of the restaurant for her.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 12:08:10 am by Lloyd Orodelo »

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 12:16:11 am »
 ''Who wants a girlfriend who can not even cook.'' Iliya said with a wink. ''Besides... I broke up with my last one six months ago.'' it was for other reasons though he simply was to pushy

''Besides. Guys your age have a girlfriend too. I do not see one around you'' she entered the restaurant after finishing the smoke as far as she could.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2015, 12:31:01 am »
"I don't understand why they wouldn't like a girl that don't know how to cook, seriously, what wrong with that?" Said James, returning her wink. He dropped his botch and, with his shoe, squash it before following his sister in the restaurant. "And just so you know, miss, I don't have a girlfriend because quote:'What type of guy works in a librairy and lives with his sister?' unquote. That's was Lilicka said before going back to her homeworld and she's right you know! What type of guy am I, a bookworm I say." Clearly, James never heard of the rumors saying he was handsome.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2015, 12:52:45 am »
But my female friends and that gay friend of mine always say you look handsome and would not mind spending some quality time.'' Iliya said as she sat down at a table.''if you want i could arrange a date for you''

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal