Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ragnarok's wants and limits  (Read 399 times)

Ragnarok

Ragnarok's wants and limits
« on: November 08, 2014, 05:57:05 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Well this is a complete mystery to myself really!

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Here I can say this... No any single kind of erotic happenings. No contacts to kissing or mild stuff like that. But everything over 18+ well that is way too harsh for kid of age like me.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Well depends. Sometimes in few days or day? Sometimes it takes longer as I am focusing on my school which takes sometimes a lot of my time.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'll wait for replies for thread likely for max of month before I give a poke to the person or multiple persons who I am in a thread with.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
No thanks. If something like this I will try it sometime when I have more time than in situations other than school and real life with not much time for something like that.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
Well. I accept that when I am online which happens at least once in a day. From 3 Pm to 9:30 Pm in +2 GMT so there is when I am maybe online at least once in a day probably.

Anything else?
Not really if you have any ideas for something please PM me and lets discuss it.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Well this is going to the section that I accept that through attempt system so if you know what I meant its good for you and good for me. If it goes to killing my character then please PM me and lets discuss.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
Well... if these are kept in the limits of under 18+ content okay I don't mind just give me a poke or PM which ever you prefer.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
No thanks because as I mentioned in some answers already as I am far too young to 18+ content I give a big no to this so I am very sorry if you had a thought about me rping this kind of scene with you.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
No still a big no for this too as this goes to 18+ content which I wont really accept for my age.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Well depends. First everyone who starts a violence battle scene out with me well... PM me at first and lets discuss before starting. This is because I don't like to get my character die which I just started for example.
What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?) Big NO because of my age.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
No thanks. If its not only briefly and first pm or poke me... Please

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.) Well depends if I joined with the scars and blindness or something like that please no. If it came after joining still poke me or Pm and lets think-

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Nothing really.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal