Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Porch lovers wants and limits  (Read 397 times)

Porchlover

Porch lovers wants and limits
« on: June 05, 2014, 10:24:45 pm »
Player Wants

What plots are you interested in playing?
Well Im not too picky but I do like drama and action so I'm not exactly looking for just action filled plots. I'm looking for plots with lots of adventure and challenges though. I also don't mind any mature or romantic plots.

what plots are you not interested in?
Well not too much just no plots where I'm gonna be abused.

When can you reply to posts?
Well I can reply to posts maybe a day or two. Some days I can reply to posts immediately.

How long are you willing to wait for a thread?
I'm not too impatient but Im a little impatient so could wait about three or four weeks for a reply. But If your leaving for some reason and we're in a plot together you should let me know over PM.

Are you open to rping over IM?
I'm just going to keep it short I'm not going to RP over IM.

Are you open to post volleying?
Yes and I actually would prefer it, I don't require it though. Though please alert me of it before we start.

Anything else?
I try to respond fast and like to exchange posts really fast if you can. Also I don't tend to post with a large word count but may at times.

Player Limits

What are your limits regarding powerplaying?

I will not tolerate my characters being killed at all. If your going to do something like break my leg or something big like that please PM me first for consent. I don't mind if you smack, kiss, hit, cut, kick, pick up, punch, etc. Though. But I will most likely reply violently. And don't say whether the attack hit me or I avoided it.

What are your limits fpor romantic situations?

I'll allow relationships and let them happen themselves but if it's something big like a romance or marriage then ask me first.

What are your limits for sex?

Well I'll allow it but ask me first over PM maybe. Also I don't want to be really graphic and describe it but would rather imply it happened.

What are your limits in regard to pregnancy within plots?

I'm not against them and actually wouldn't mind one. Although I don't want half alien and hakg human babies so makemsure their the same race.

How comfortable are you with violence?

I'm comfortable with any form of violence (blood, gore, violence). But I won't make you feel uncomfortable if you aren't comfortable with lots of violence or any violence.

What are your limits for rape/abuse?

I'm not for it but if it does happen I wouldn't mind it.

Are you okay with characters being transformed?
(Being turned into vampires, things like that)
Well if you want to please PM me first asking me and I may say yes but might not so don't get your hopes too high.

What about healing?
(An example could be restoring a lost limb or curing blindness)

I wouldn't want anyone to alter any flaws important to my characters because it adds to my characters personality and their background.

Anything else?
Well I put lots of violence, blood, and gore in my posts so inform me if you don't like violence. Also like I said before I can get impatient but I won't complain so don't worry. And I post fast on most days.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:27:41 pm by Porchlover »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal