Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Seiteki Tora  (Read 731 times)

Anonymous

Seiteki Tora
« on: April 16, 2008, 10:14:29 pm »
You know, in all my life... I've never come across something where I could rant about people.

Blog-thing.

Even though technology sucks.

I love you. So much.

Though hunched over in a damn chair to write on this stupid thing is a pain in the back. Really, they need to make some chairs for winged people. Like me! Damn useless things.

Okay, not useless, just annoying. Besides, why should I fly when I can just clean Whiros toesies instead? Get high AND fly. Sounds better than me flapping my pretty gray wings, eh? I need to find me a hazardous place to work so they accidentlly get ruined and I'll have to have- Whiro! Go to bed! It's late and--- GODDAMMIT.

I can't even... BAH! My mental powers SUCK. Talk out loud and I type when I talk to my dragon. I bet I just said that, too.

Dear Aedolis and Pilots.

I hate you, and your damn technology.
Stupid technology.  If you could hear me, that would be were I SNARLED AT YOU ANGRILY.

Bastards.

I still love you blog thing. You and that spinny chair.

And Gabriel.

I love you Gabby. ... <3... COOL. that looks like HEART. ...

Good goddess, I'm scary.

Edit: Note - my spelling is off as well. Make a joke about it and I'll stuff you full of feathers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 10:31:00 pm »
Hey Sei (haha, that rhymes)...you kinda forgot the "h" in the "were".  :D

And you forgot to capitalize a "T"...

And you forgot a few apostrophes...

And it's spelled "accidentally", not "accidentlly"...

Hmm. Yeah, I think that's about it!

Lrn2spell.

<3 Gabriel (call me Gabby and I cut j00.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 10:35:49 pm »
...Sooo...

When shall we start the stuffing? I'm near moulting season, I have some huge feathers we can shove up your butt.

Of course we would have to remove your head from your ass first, but, as long as we get you nice and stuffed it's all good, right?

Oh!oh!oh! I know, we can take pictures of you all naked and full of feathers and post it everywhere. I like that idea. Maybe tied to that chair...

At least people would know you're not licking your heart, I'm sure we'll all love you more...

Then again Gabby-Babe.

No one loves you as much as I do.

-Seiteki

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 10:50:11 pm »
...You have some odd fetishes, you know that?

Hm. Maybe I should find you a nice plump cock.   :o

You know. The rooster type. Since you seem to have a thing for feathers and stuffing people with them, then you could stuff that bird to your heart's content!

Or maybe get stuffed yourself.

ilu bebe~

- Gabriel Tierney
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 10:58:03 pm »

Did you just make a joke about my wings?

Well, guess what, I could so push you off of a building and you would turn into a Gabcake. That's right, because you can't fly.

Worthless human.

And you know what, maybe you should find me that nice plump cock, because I haven't been able to find one lately, and I think I've hit my prime and I really need to work on those stuffing skills before I use them on you, Sweety-Pie.

bebe? Is that the name of the lady who you pay to play with your... Rooster? I thought you loved when I played with your rooster, remember that chair? Ah, best day this century!

And what's this eye el you crap?

- Seiteki Tora.

Edit: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GABBY-POO!  (( I forgot to say it! tsk tsk))

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 11:03:41 pm »
Woah...like....

wait....

You people....wait...

Hold on...like....

Woah man.

This is pretty cool. I can talk to you guys and like...like...you can talk back to me...

What's this about Seitiki-torch taking a cock? Can I find this on the VCN?

~Adalwulf Bartul

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 12:01:45 am »

No.

Go burn in a hole. And take that blasted Tiki-Torch nickname with you.

-Seiteki Tora

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal