Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lielac's Limits  (Read 310 times)

Lielac

Lielac's Limits
« on: October 16, 2013, 04:56:48 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

(*)"drop off the face of the universe", as used in my signature, means "not replying to an RP post without notification as to why". Or any post/message sent to me of equivalent or greater importance. I'm naturally introverted and not very social, though, so going silent if there's nothing for me to do is a natural state.

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I'unno, what're you interested in? Me, most anything not detailed under the next question.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Romance/sexual content, for the moment, or anything particularly violent or dark. I'd like to get settled in before I start running around and setting the stage on fire, and I'm plain ol' not interested in writing rom or woohoo right now.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
As often as my partner(s), really. I do have to sleep on occasion, but in my limited experience comment-threading on Livejournal and Dreamwidth I seem to post faster than my partner. I think it can be best described as "bursts of post volleys whenever I'm in the mood, and maybe once a day when I'm really not". This being with only one character, admittedly...

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Let's say a week or two without information as to why there's a hold-up and an expected return date. Please PM me if you're having RL things going on or are going to drop so I know what's going on! Months and months, really. I'm more patient than I thought. If possible drop me a line if something gets srsly in the way so I know what's going on and don't worry that you've, like, died or something. Dying would be bad. :(

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Nnnnnneah no not really not at the moment.

Are you open to post volleying?
Heck yeah. PM me and we'll work it out.

Anything else?
Be gentle, I'm a newbieeeeee! Oh, and as my signature says I'm afflicted with occasionally debilitating anxiety, but I'll try to PM my fellow players when I need to curl up into a little ball and not be in the universe for a while.

Also, I don't really do having more than one thread open per character at any one time. Fluid time confuses meeeeeeeee...

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Ehhhh leave it pretty open-ended?? I've not really ever encountered godmoding myself because I am so new I squeak, so I really do not know my limits here yet.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Unrequited love is made of deeply entertaining and I'm cool with your characters getting crushes on mine. Once I'm more interested in romance, which'll probably happen at some point, letting it grow organically (once we've communicated "My character is developing an interest in your character, do you want to head this off at the pass or keep going?" "Keep goiiiiing :D") is my preferred method. IC rejection is entertaining in terms of the suffering level involved, love triangles are also entertaining, and substantial age differences are something to communicate about.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Fade to black/imply. (HARD LIMIT)

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Not happening. (HARD LIMIT)

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I'd rather not get too detailed just because it sets off my mirror-touch synesthesia and it's no fun feeling echos of injuries to such an extent that I can't write.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Avoid. (HARD LIMIT)

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Prior OOC consent is absolutely necessary; IC consent is MEH. Talk to me beforehand.

What about healing?
See for transformations.

Anything else?
This is liable to change as I gain more experience and realize what I am and am not comfortable with. Consider these malleable-with-communication unless I tell you otherwise or I say specifically that they're hard limits in this post.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 04:57:13 am by Lielac »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal