Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anona's Collection  (Read 377 times)

Anona

Anona's Collection
« on: October 10, 2013, 11:38:39 am »
So yeah, I know I do ridiculously over-detailed Character sheets, so I'll try to give a brief summary here.  If you like what you see, but don't see the sort of thing you're looking for, message me!  I might decide on a new character based on what you're looking for!

If you want to start a thread with any of the listed characters (a list that should continue to grow gradually), shoot me a message!  I'm usually up for anything, so long as it makes sense for the character to be involved there.  No plotting required, I'm just more likely to see messages than I am to see posts here.

Characters are listed alphabetically by last name (first if they have only one), with new characters getting their own header position in addition to a spot on the list.

Newest Characters!
Makayla Harrigan

Character List

Makayla Harrigan | Female | 19 | Human | Stage 1 Pilot Candidate
A Technopath and triple amputee, Makayla goes out of her way to appear strange to the masses.  She really is a bit quirky even without playing it up, but she's very kind and intelligent, even a bit shy, if you look past her eccentric exterior.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal