Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Ryoujin  (Read 482 times)

Anonymous

The Ryoujin
« on: April 16, 2008, 03:58:43 pm »
I never saw a use to write a blog in the past, but maybe I'll feel a bit more at ease if I write one in my own computer log arm.

I don't even know what to write in these damn things.

Oh well...maybe I should start with what I did today.

Today, I have gained access and trust of the Seruna Space Stations. It was quite simple. But I am planning to leave after this supposed "invasion" is over and done with.

A couple weeks ago, I burned the body of a dead Aedolian Dragon and left my sign in front of it. It's probably still burning. That pathetic Pilot may have gone beyond insane by now. I love it when Pilots lose their Dragons.

Well...now to wait for the invasion.

Ryoujin out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 05:20:50 pm »
Readers of this will please note:

The person reffering to himself as "The Ryoujin" is in fact a deranged mental patient who escaped from an Edanith assylum for the mentally impared transport craft some time ago.

The depth of this individuals delusions cannot be fully grasped, but he should be considered dangerous and avoided at all costs.

At this time his only crime is spreading false arrest information.

For his protection and yours, please report any sightings of this individual to your nearest Edanith military officer or mental correction centre.

Thank you, and have a safe day.

Garus Filus
Patient Recovery Squad

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 05:42:11 pm »
....Remind me to add this punk to my hit-list...

Under what sustainable and realistic proof that isn't merely conjecture or some fabricated propaganda? I sure as hell haven't been anywhere near Edanith, and I don't plan to anytime in the future.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal