Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Will-o's Wants and Limits  (Read 285 times)

Willo

Will-o's Wants and Limits
« on: October 09, 2013, 05:38:55 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Most plots. I like problem-solving, I like action and adventure, I like romance. I like the subdued as much as the fast-paced.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Rape, torture, and abuse. They aren’t my cup of tea.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
My posting can be sporadic, but I will try to reply at least once a week, and possibly more quickly depending on what is going on in my life at the time.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Forever. I am a very patient person, and I don’t get frustrated when people can’t reply for long periods of time. I’ve waited months before without complaint.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I’m bad at instant messengers, including remembering to log in and maintaining a stable connection. The best way to contact me is through site PM or in plot pages.

Are you open to post volleying?
Yes. PM me to set up a time slot, please!

Anything else?
I am friendly and I like collaboration. I might be a little reserved or shy at first, but I promise that I like to plot and I like to write with everyone.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don’t mind little instances of godmoding – tripping my character, grabbing him, getting in the first dirty punch or kick are all things that he is unlikely to avoid in life, so I don’t mind those. Additionally, writing that my character is doing something that makes sense (e.g. our characters are at a restaurant, saying that my character ordered or that he entered or exited a room while they are walking) is fine with me. More than that, and I like to have the ability to respond. I might not deflect in my post, but I want the opportunity to do so.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I’m open to unrequited love (both my character experiencing it or being the object of someone else’s emotions), and I like romantic relationships. I’ve done pre-plotting and wholly organic, and my preferences tend to lie somewhere in between. I like to plot but I don’t like to force things into unnatural boxes.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I prefer to fade to black, but I will heavily imply anything aside from non-con.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I like to plan and to be consulted for pregnancy plots, but I have done several and enjoyed them all.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I am fine with violent plots as long as they evolve organically and they don’t veer off into unnecessary gushing violence or unexpected torture. Also, I don’t want a violent scene to coexist with a sexual scene.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
As stated above, I prefer to avoid rape and abuse plots.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I would like to be asked before my character is transformed, since I like my character as is. However, I would probably agree to an unsuccessful attempt to transform my character with hilarious results.

What about healing?
My character has interesting physiology so healing is fifty/fifty. However, if someone wants to try to heal him, go for it. This might also have hilarious results.

Anything else?
I try not to god mode my character’s powers.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:21:38 pm by Will-o' »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal