Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anona's Limited Limitations  (Read 336 times)

Anona

Anona's Limited Limitations
« on: October 09, 2013, 08:05:13 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Most anything, really.  Heck, if you want to play something out and I can't think of a character who would fit the role I may even make a new one to join in.  I DO have a soft-spot for romance, but that's not to say I'm not interested in other plots or that it will get incorporated in no matter what.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
There's nothing that comes to mind.  At the end of the day, so long as it makes sense for the character to be in such a situation, I'm fine with it.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I try to respond to threads within a day or two of the most recent response, but with life and such this does vary.  I'll be sure to message you if it's going to be longer, and feel free to message me if you think I may have forgotten about it.

How often do you expect replies? What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I don't really have a set cap for time.  If you've been consistently active and still haven't responded within a week or so I might check in just to be on the safe side, but otherwise take as much time as you need.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Debatable.  I usually find that my quality drops when I use IM's, so I'm not crazy about it in most cases, but if you want to just ask and I'll consider it.

Are you open to post volleying?
Sure, it actually all I did when I started RPing.  Again, give me some warning if you want to do this, otherwise I'm not likely to stick around long enough to see if you've replied to mine.

Anything else?
Nothing comes to mind, no.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Just be reasonable about it and give me some warning. I'm usually okay with it outside of a fight sequence, but I'd rather you ask just to be on the safe side.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Nothing much.  So long as it makes sense, go for it.  I don't really change how a character might react to such things, so be prepared for whatever consequences might follow, but I expect the same in return, so do what you will!  My characters each have their own sexualities, to the point I think I have all my bases covered despite having very few/no male characters, so no worries about all that.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I'm really okay with most anything, so long as (again) it makes sense IC.  Whether you want to write stuff out, fade to black, or go into detail to the point you make other readers uncomfortable, I'll tag along. Just know if you do, all my characters do have their own distinct likes/dislikes, so be prepared...

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Since I usually RP female characters, this is likely to be mostly on my end... honestly, if it happens it happens, though some are less likely to have it happen than others.  For the few guys I may have, so long as it's possible it happened I take no issue with it, though no guarantee on how they react.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Again, really no limitations I can think of off the top of my head.  For permanent mutilation I'd usually like to at least get a say in it, but other than that, go for it.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
As long as it's a feasible situation (and for a few I can think of it definitely is) then go for it.  Most are likely to put a a decent fight, and even those who can't will try to in most cases.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Just-... ask first.  Depending on what this entails, I'll make individual calls on it.

What about healing?
Again, ask me.  Usually issues they start with would be off-limits without very good reason, and minor stuff is almost always good to go, but check for bigger things.  If there's an issue, I'll say as much.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:26:28 am by Anona »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal