Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lomatus's desired specifics  (Read 293 times)

Lomatus

Lomatus's desired specifics
« on: October 09, 2013, 12:01:47 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Any kind are fine with me. I will do slice of life, fights (probably one of my favs), group missions, hiring threads, living and discussion rp threads.
What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I'd rather not play in plots where two characters are the focus of it all and everyone else is just there as variation. I don't mind playing support I just like to have an actually part where that support is part of the story line.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Every day or every other day in most cases. There probably won't be more than three days of variation but my life is about to get EXTREMELY chaotic so the three days might be more often than I'd like.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

I'd say probably a week before I just stop checking on it altogether and wait for a reply or for someone to let me know they replied. After a month I probably won't be interested anymore at all.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I am and 7-11 seem to be the best times to message over messengers for me. It really depends on the situation. I'd also have to download a messenger since I dont' currently have one.

Are you open to post volleying?
Of course, this is my favorite way of progressing a story. Posting back and forth in real time seems to make everything flow much more smoothly and naturally.

Anything else?
If you need anyone for a thread, whatever kind, just let me know what it is that you need and I will be 100% ready to fill most any roll.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I'm okay with powerplay as long as you're okay with having it delivered right back. My limits are primarily based on what everyone else's seem to be. I don't like overpowering other characters but if your character out classes mine in some way then feel free to make a connection. If it's something that can be dodged I'll dodge it so you'll want to get very very creative with attacks if you want to get away with an auto hit. Other than that I don't mind being thrown, punched, whatever. The best battles are the ones that have two sides.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm comfortable with pretty much anything with remale characters as far as romanic relationships go. I don't mind male homosexual characters hitting on my character as long as they are prepared to get rejected (gently). Other than that, groping and what not are allowed and what not. Love triangles are fine, age differences are fine, and honestly I don't think i have a problem with much, but if I do I will PM and communicate this respectfully and privately.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
If it's going to happen I'd prefer to play it out as long as the player is 18 or older. I'd also rather that if it's going to happen that it happen with a female player just because of my own sexual orientation, but if I don't know any better then ignorance is bliss. Fade to black is fine if that's what the other person would prefer and if it's with a male player with a female character then I'd prefer fade to black for comfort sake but again, I leave it to the other person to decide.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Female characters getting pregnant are okay. It happens unplanned irl, I'd imagine it happens in game. As long as it's played out well somehow I'm good with it.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Oh I'm so up for the violence. This is the one I stand on saying I want it played out. Violence is part of life, it happens and I'd rather not do a violence based rp or an rp where violence is imminent without remembering that fact.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
The character I have is designed with a hero mentality in mind. That beind said, if the force deflowering of some maiden is neccessary to acheive the mission and save more lives then she will have to deal with the consequences. As far as my character being raped I'd rather avoid that. My character most likely won't do any of that, but I'm also cool with torture and I don't mind if it's played out. As long as no one gets hurt irl I can compartmentalize.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I most definately think that a player should ask before attempting to turn my character. That being said, if there is a cure that can be gathered then that can be a whole other plot and I think we have many things to discuss. Don't be afraid to ask :)

What about healing?
Hell yeah heal my character. If you are the "white mage" then trust me, NO ONE WILL F*** WITH THE WHITE MAGE!!! If you see an injury nurse it back to health. Every bad ass merc needs some TLC from time to time and honestly I think longer more drawn out healing processes are the most fun because they provide a time of reflection where one can truely learn something from the character's experiences.

Anything else?
If you have an idea or suggestion you can probably count me in. If you look at my profile and thing I could be useful then let me know and tell me if you want me to do a support role or a more active role and I'll most likely sign up.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 11:05:39 am by Lomatus »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal