Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Than'layne  (Read 434 times)

Anonymous

Than'layne
« on: April 16, 2008, 03:31:43 pm »
Jor'an said I cou'd use her computer to t'pe this out. Im sti'l gettign used' to the new langu'ge. It' very odd raelly...geting rid of lett'rs with the ' thing. I asked her about it b't she nevvr really e'plained it. She told me to use the...the VCN to f'nd out.

They have n'ked people on it. Why are t'e people naked I won'er? Jor'an just said that' what people do. I still did't understand it.

Im Than'layne.

I feel really d'rty for some raisin.

A book...wriitng in a book.

Well. Not a book 'nymore. Jor'an says I resemble a hum'n male. There 're quite a few species here on T.RI.M it se'ms. Th'y all se'm nice but I do't get to meet many. Jor'an says I should't bother the other scientists. I thi'k it'se because she doe'snt want peeple to know about me. She' nice like that. Im planinng on he'ping her with her wyork soon. Has so much pot'ential but cant use it.

She did say she wan'ed to run some tests on me. I hope they are fun like my ol' masters' ones. They were nice tests.

bye by e Blog!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal