Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: You want a piece of Aeyt?  (Read 547 times)

Offline Aeyt

You want a piece of Aeyt?
« on: May 30, 2013, 11:40:49 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

-What types of plots are you interested in playing?-
I'm open to anything really. ANYTHING! But different characters will fit different plots better than others.

-What types of plots are you not interested in playing?-
I'm not suer I understand the question. Not interested in? Does not compute.

-How often can you reply to any given thread?-
It'll vary day to day I'm sure. From several times a day to once every couple of days. I doubt I'll take longer than a week to reply.

-What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?-
If you take more than a month to reply, I'll move the thread from active to dormant. But if you decide that you want to start replying again down the road I'll be happy to bring it back. I just hope for a heads up if you ever decide to go on hiatus.

-Are you open to RPing over instant messengers?-
I suppose I'd be up for it, but I really think that the style of RP that I'm doing here on the board wouldn't transfer all that well. It would take some adapting and a bit of the detail would be lost. But if you wanna try it why not. Send me a PM and we'll work out what messenger to use and when.

-Are you open to post volleying?-
I'd love to, however, I am a very slow reader, and a slow typist as well. I live with both dyslexia and dyscalculia, and that slows me down a bit. when a 6 can become a G or even an e, and words randomly appear, you have to slow down to understand all that you read and write.

-Anything else?-
Really, I would just like to have lots of threads. Like really, tons and tons. So if you like a character I have or you like my style and want me to make a certain type of character to play with me, let me know. I am super chill, and very friendly. I'd love to RP with you. Just tell me what you want from me. Just remember not to be timid in driving the direction of the RP. If you want me to take lead or if you leave things hanging, I'll push us all over the place, so please feel free to do the same.

PLAYER LIMITS

-What are your limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?-
Pick me up, throw me, punch me, shoot me, kill me. Just don't feel for me or think for me. What you do to my characters is up to you, I'm open to it. But what they think or how they feel, the core of their being and their emotional responses are what I feel are most important. Just know that if you start pounding on any of my characters, they are likely to retaliate. :P

-What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?-
I am open to it happening organically, I'd prefer not to plan something like that out. If you want that to happen with our characters, I'd prefer you not even tell me. Let your character show mine how they feel, and my character will respond how they feel is best. I will do the same, and as a writer, I welcome the challenge of IC-rejection and/or love-triangles. Lets see where it takes us.

-What are your limits in regards to sex?-
Let's do it baby! ;D I actually have written many erotic tales, and I'm not opposed to raunchy details one bit. So that being said, I'd have to leave it up to you. I'm comfortable with it. Are you? Now I must add that as a man I can describe how a man feels, how a man moves and reacts to sensations based on experience. I can only do my best with my female characters. I can impart emotional response, and to some degree physical, as some things cross that boundary. But I'll never be able to totally capture a woman's response.

-What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?-
Umm... sure? Pregnancy, miscarriages, and loss are all parts of life, and my characters are here to experience just that. If you want it to happen, write it in. If I get you pregnant, well I'll try to be a good dad, unless of course I'm an evil son-of-a-bitch, well then I may not be the greatest papa in that case. I don't think I'll make my female characters get pregnant unless they're in a relationship and have discussed it with their mate. Unless of course she's an evil bitch, in which case she may do it on purpose for some devious plot. :P

-What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?-
I have no issues with violence or gore. I welcome it. Especially on my god-like characters. Chop them up, and describe it well. The more it hurts them the better. Experiencing the pain of death without its release is something I enjoy responding to. Kill me please.

-What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?-
Non-sexual abuse I'm okay with and I can RP it just fine. My characters will react according to who they are and not how I feel about it of course. Once it becomes sexual, especially in the case of rape, I'm a bit sensitive about that. Men and woman I love have been sexually abused and/or raped and its a brutality that I cannot stand. I think punishments for it should be much more extreme. Now though I am sensitive to it, I know that it is a reality of life and am not opposed to it happening in an RP. You don't have to totally fade to black, saying that it's happening without giving details is okay by me. I just don't want it described in detail like a sensual erotic story would be. The brutalities of rape and sexual abuse don't need to be played out for entertainment purposes. Just know that some of my characters will kill rapists and child molesters without a second thought.

-Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?-
Anything can be undone, so go ahead and do it. If I'm willing to let you kill y characters whenever you want, you gotta know I'm down for you to turn them into a monster. Shit, you can gender bend them even, I don't mind. It'll be fun. Dewww Eeeet! I'll enjoy responding and playing out how my character reacts to it.

-What about healing?-
Heal me. If I create a one armed samurai and you're playing some crazy angel or something and you make his arm grow back, well, my one armed samurai will now have the experience of living with only one arm, and of it growing back, and will then be a two armed samurai.

-Anything else?-
My roots are in D&D. A DM doesn't give you a choice, they play god, and you have to roll with the punches. So I'm pretty much okay with whatever you throw at me. Let's have some awesome good times.
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal