Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Bad Girls Club :|  (Read 405 times)

Roxy

Bad Girls Club :|
« on: May 25, 2013, 11:08:06 am »
Seriously though
Gonna list my current charries from oldest to newest.  If there’s anyone interested; please reply and/or PM me.  :)

Hanne Vollan • 50 • Medic • Vampire
Hanne generally is upbeat, energetic yet seemingly “respectful”.  She’s not all sweetness and light, though, as under that she can be pretty cold and a touch self-serving, thinking more along the lines of getting $$$ out of healing somebody than for the actual, moral need to save someone’s life.  More to the now:  she’s currently unemployed, and to complicate things further she recently made a “deal with the devil”, making her a vampire. 
Where can she be found?  Right now, on Cancer.  She isn’t stuck there, by any means, as I can conceive of a reason for her to show up on either Teinar or Edanith.  Aedolis…Iiii don’t know about that one; probably not.
In need of:  Interaction in general, and employment.  Don’t know who in the world would hire her, though, unless s/he was either a complete masochist idiot or a part of some vamp brigade. XD

Bébé Boucher • 26 • Police officer • Elf
Ok, so Bébé is a more of an obvious asshole than Hanne, but at least she’s not bordering on homicidal. :|  She has a little bit of an alpha female complex, being that she can be hostile and mildly domineering, yet she’s protective of her own and of her higher-ups.  Underneath that bluster and jerk-iness, though, she can be a nice person…if she likes you, that is.  Though she tends to express that with actions more so than words; don’t ever cling onto the hope that she might openly and in detail compliment you, unless you’re either dead or comatose.
Where can she be found?  Haviah, Aedolis.  Not sure what might be her district, though.
In need of:  Interaction in general, perhaps a partner (….and what I mean by that is just a fellow police officer :P); anything goes right now

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal