Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Roxy don't play that :P  (Read 366 times)

Roxy

Roxy don't play that :P
« on: May 15, 2013, 03:36:12 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Action/adventure, mystery, horror and drama.  Mixed together or separate, but the first type of plot listed is what I’m most keen on at the moment.  :P

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I’ll cover those in the player limits, methinks.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Usually 1-5x a week, if not a little more.  It depends on how many threads I may or may not have going at one time, how excited I am by said thread and how busy I am, either way I’ll let the other player know of any delay for any reason.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Admittedly, only a week.  I don’t like things to lag TOO terribly, but I’m not one to give somebody grief if they don’t reply when I want them to.  Of course there’s exceptions made for peeps who can’t reply within that timeframe for any OOC reason.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I’ve…never RPed over IM before, so I’m not sure if that’s my thing.  I definitely would be willing to give it a go, though!  So email me if’n you happen to be interested, or add my MSN to yours, whichever.

Are you open to post volleying?
E-yep.  Only one, obvious condition is that you gotta warn me that it’s a “volley thread”, so that I won’t treat it like any other thread.

Anything else?
Nope!

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
None – but don’t control my character’s reaction to your action.  And please don’t knock them unconscious or kill them without my permission…especially in a situation, where it’s a fight?  Don’t send out a flurry of attacks!  :P  Be generous with me in that setting and I will be with you, too.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Fluffy, short-term flings to dark and dysfunctional; big age difference or no, it don’t matter to me.  I DO prefer to play out femslash the majority of the time, though, not for fetish-y reasons so much as I like it and its’ under-played RP-wise as it is.  That being said, I won’t deny any chemistry between any one person – if one of my chicks hits it off with a dude, she hits it off with a dude.  End of story.

ALSO being said, as far as pre-plotting relationships go?  I do prefer relationships to happen organically, but if I have a good rapport with a RPer and have been playing with them for a while I don’t mind pre-plotting something out – not to the extent of “OTP forever”, but “dating”/”engaged” might do.

I am of course open to IC-rejection and love triangles (I love me some good interpersonal drama.  So long as it don’t get melodramatic :P).

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I will admit that I do prefer to play it out.  But if the other player feels otherwise, I’ll be happy just to fade to black or imply it.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
So long as it’s done sparingly/realistically, I don’t mind it. 

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Depends on what the scene’s pertaining to.  If it’s anything like the question below, then no, I’d much rather just fade to black.  But as far as fighting goes – hell yeah do I like to play it out!  Naturally, though, I am willing to concede my bloodlust if the other player isn’t comfortable with it. 

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
While I don’t mind one of my characters assuming the role of the victim or the abuser/rapist, I can’t say it’s something I’d just charge into happily.  So if it should occur, I’d much rather it fade to black.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Nah.  For my future characters, ask first, and I’ll be sure to do the same in kind. ;) 

What about healing?
If it’s a grievous/disabling injury, I’d much rather it not be healed, at least not right away.  Other, minor injuries as a result of a fight or something else, then of course yes.

Anything else?
Nuttin’ much else to cover I figure.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal