Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Supermachinegun's Wants and Limits  (Read 337 times)

SuperMachinegun

Supermachinegun's Wants and Limits
« on: May 15, 2013, 05:42:34 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?

ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! Though I prefer BIG plots that involve LOTS of stories integrated together, preferably something like a travelling adventure

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?

I have yet to figure that one out :P

How often can you reply to any given thread?

I reply as soon as I see it, give me around 5 to 10 minutes and you'll have your reply :)

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

As long as it takes.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?

Well if RPing over instant messenger would mean that the person I'm roleplaying with posts up what I write onto the board, then it is fine with me. However I try not to RP over Instant messaging. I am available almost all the time. I am Human though so expect me to not be active in some period of hours.

Are you open to post volleying?

Haven't tried volleying actually. I'll give it a try. Though what comes in mind are battles or fights so I might give that a shot.

Anything else?

I LOVE BATTLE/FIGHTING RP!

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

I guess if you your character is stronger than mine or is in par then go ahead and land a hit, just make sure it is something reasonable and not like cutting or maiming my characters body. If your character is someone who can control other character out of their will, please be kind and ask me before you post anything serious that might happen to my character especially if it is something that could lead to permanent damage to him or her.

Just please don't ever use Deus Ex Machina on me (Where your character suddenly solves a problem out of the blue or not in their nature). Deus Ex Machina annoys me especially when it works to limit your posting options or the character is just resilient to just about anything.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

I like letting romantic plots happen on their own. Also I like having my characters have romantic relationships with other RPers' characters.

What are your limits in regards to sex?

I prefer not to write sex scenes, just cause I'm so inexperienced in how to put the course of sex into words and be sensual about it :/

Kissing is totally FINE.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

YEP. Definitely.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?

Violent is something I can work with. As long as its not extremely gross or sadistically dark. If your character id someone gross and sadistically dark then I'm fine with them putting their personality in words.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?

I'm alright with it. Just tone it down on the description of how it happens.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

I am not okay with it. Please ask me before doing any irreversible changes with my character, whether it be physically, mentally, or emotionally.

What about healing?

Go ahead and heal my character! I appreciate it :)

Anything else?

If you're not sure about something just ask me :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal