Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel(Rhi)  (Read 15579 times)

paganchick

Re: A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel(Rhi)
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2013, 07:34:47 pm »
"As long as 'she' doesn't give me a reason to insult her, I won't sweet cheeks," Neo spoke giving Ari's bottom a good hard smack. She couldn't help but smirk, though her hand didn't linger on his ass, she could tell by the quick contact that it was most definitely a nice ass.

She walked slightly behind him, making sure he couldn't return the favor and slap her ass, she was making up for all the feels he had had earlier.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 08:07:39 pm »
"Sassy is a doll, she doesn't insult anyone. Treat her right, honey, 'cause your life is in her shiny metal...well, not hands, but--"

Ari cut off with a gasp and a jolt when she smacked his ass, then tossed a look over his shoulder and smirked. "Little harder next time, sweetheart," he said, and continued on his way.

It was a short walk to the docks, and it wasn't hard to find the Sassy Juice. She was a decent sized ship, if on the small side as far as ships went, but what stood out about her was the colorful, graffiti style paint job along the side of it.

"There she is."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

paganchick

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 08:22:02 pm »
Neo winked, "No, you would like it too much," She replied to his 'a little harder' comment. She was being rather serious too, she knew his kind well enough. Neo had a bit of a look of doubt as she thought over his words, she knew how captains could be overly fond of their ships. He was right though, once they left cancer her life would depend of Sassy, and she hoped Ari was right.

Neo put her hand on her hip which was popped as she looked over the ship. It was a bit small, it would not doubt be a bit cramped but she had lived in worse.
"Nice paint job, if anything it is original," Neo spoke as she continued to look over the ship.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2013, 08:41:05 pm »
"Yeah, I would!" Ari agreed, and then broke out into a grin when she complimented his ship. "Damn right it's original. Some of those designs were done by old crew. Stick around long enough and ya might get to add somethin', too."

Striding up the gangplank, he opened up the ship and motioned for her to enter. "Well, here we are, m'lady. After you."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

paganchick

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2013, 08:49:35 pm »
Neo couldn't hold back the laugh when she realized that Ari thought she was complimenting his ship, she bit her lip so she didn't get too loud.
"You must plan for me sticking around for a while don't ya," Neo stated as she walked to Ari but not past him, she was suspicious, he didn't seem like the type to have manners. She had a feeling that he was going to get her back for slapping him.
So as she walked past she turned, never putting her back towards him. If he was going to get her he would have to be more clever than that.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2013, 09:05:46 pm »
"I plan on all my crew stickin' around long term," Ari said as he followed her inside, shutting the entrance behind them. "Plans don't always succeed, people have other goals, and hey, sometimes shit happens."

He sidled up beside her. "Here, lemme give ya the grand tour, show ya where you'll be stayin' and where the important shit is--like the bathrooms. And why don'tcha tell me a bit about yourself, eh? Like maybe, for starters, your name. I'm Ari, by the way. Ari Maxwell."

paganchick

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2013, 09:12:41 pm »
"I will only stick around as long as it is benefiting me, life is short, not reason wasting it on shit that isn't helping you," Neo replied. She looked around, it wasn't bad, she had seen worse, far worse. It appeared that the place was at least decent.

"Bathroom, bed, and where I will be hacking are the only places I will be needing to see, so that excludes your bed," Neo spoke turning to him and crossing her arms.
"The name is Neo O'landry, so nice to meet you Ari," She spoke, her voice a bit cold.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2013, 09:27:50 pm »
"Well, Neo, that's a right shame. My bed's pretty big, and it's got that nice memory foam," Ari said, then stepped past her and motioned her to follow.

"But alright, no pleasure and straight to business, gotcha. I can respect that. Right this way, then."

He lead Neo down the hall, then paused by a door along the way. "Shit, one sec.  Gotta feed my fish real quick. And since you don't wanna see the captain's quarters, wait here a tick, alright?" Opening the door, he slipped inside. "Unless ya change your mind, of course," he added before he shut the door behind him.

paganchick

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2013, 09:38:57 pm »
"I am sure," Neo spoke looking at him with a bit of doubt and a lot of attitude. Neo followed Ari in silence as they walked down the hall, the ship seeming a bit bigger than she had expected, which was always a good thing. She hoped she wouldn't be put in a closet or something to sleep in.

Neo was a bit surprised, thinking it a bit odd that the man had pet fish. Neo leaned against the wall for a moment but quickly found herself over flowing with curiosity, she wanted to see what his quarters looked like.

So she opened the door and stepped inside, slowly looking around the room.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2013, 10:44:20 pm »
Ari was standing by the head of his bed, where a 20 gallon fish tank was located atop his nightstand. Within it were a number of brightly colored fish with unusual designs. Hearing the door open, he turned to look--then smirked when he saw Neo there.

"Well, well. Thought ya weren't interested in seein' my bed, darlin'."

paganchick

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2013, 10:48:23 pm »
"Who said I came in here to look at your bed sweet cheeks, don't flatter yourself, I didn't come in here because I missed you either, I wanted to look at your fish," Neo replied with a raised eyebrow. She walked over to the tank, standing in front of it, admiring the fish, they were beautiful, she had to admit that much. The man seemed to have decent taste in pets it seemed, but that was probably where that line was drawn.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2013, 11:07:20 pm »
Ari arched an eyebrow. "Yeah? Ya a fish person?"

Reaching for a small container, he sprinkled a few pellets into the water and closed the top again. "Anyhow, now you've seen 'em, so unless ya plan on stayin' the night, why don't we getcha to your place now, eh?" He motioned to the door.

paganchick

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2013, 11:11:00 pm »
"In a hurry much?" Neo spoke with a laugh as she walked out, depending on how her bed looked like she just might take him up on an offer to stay the night.
"Oh yeah, and add kitchen to my list of places to show me, a girls gotta eat," She spoke laughing as she waited for Ari to show her which way to go.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2013, 11:29:11 pm »
"Ah, well see, that wasn't in your original list," Ari said with a laugh. "So too bad, eh?"

Nudging her out the door and closing it behind him, he motioned down the hall to indicate that she should keep walking. "Your room's at the end of this hall, down these stairs. It ain't super special, but since you're an impromptu addition, we're just gonna have to make do for now."

paganchick

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2013, 11:34:48 pm »
"I will find the kitchen, with or without your help, this ship isn't that big, wouldn't take me over an hour, probably not even thirty minutes," Neo replied before thinking about the placement of the room.
"I hope by, 'ain't nothing special' you do not mean a closet, because that sounds like where a closet would be," Neo replied crossing her arms and staring at him. She was not going to sleep in no closet, she knew she was small, but hell no, that simply would not happen.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2013, 11:40:21 pm »
Ari snorted and shook his head. "Naw, it ain't a closet. Ya wouldn't even fit. What I mean by 'nothin' special' is it ain't all that furnished yet. Furnished well enough for now, but largely unfinished. Got busy, wasn't expectin' another person, y'know how it goes." He shrugged and walked ahead of her, turning only to motion her along.

"Keep an open mind, darlin'. Ya can pass judgment after you've seen it."

He opened the door at the end of the hall, revealing stairs leading down to a lower level.

paganchick

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2013, 11:47:13 pm »
"I have seen closets I have been able to fit in, so I guess when I see it I will be able to tell you if it is a closet, and I will not sleep in a closet," Neo spoke as she followed him, but waited for him to go down the stairs first.

"Lady's first," Neo spoke motioning him to go ahead in front of her. She didn't trust him, what if he tried to starve her out or something, she didn't know. So she wasn't fond of the idea of going don't the steps first.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2013, 11:54:01 pm »
Ari smiled sweetly. "Afraid of the dark?" he asked, but shrugged and pushed past her, heading down the stairs and vanishing into the dark. "I promise there ain't any ghosts down here. Those are only in the engine room."

paganchick

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2013, 12:02:23 am »
"Oh, it isn't the dead I am worried about sweet cheeks, trust me, the living are much more volatile," Neo said as she followed him down into the darkness. The darkness put her on edge. She didn't know what to expect from her environment or Ari and that made it worse.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2013, 12:15:23 am »
"That's a good attitude to have," came Ari's voice from somewhere ahead of her. "Alright, now hold on a sec. Gotta find the light here...ah."

A second later, the lights flashed on, blinding after the pitch black. They were standing in a large spacious room with many boxes and crates stacked here and there, some clear to the ceiling--clearly making this the cargo bay. Other than that it was empty--except for what appeared to be a crude cell located by the far wall, though 'cell' was generous. It was more of a cage.

And then there was Ari, standing there with his gun drawn, cocked, and pointed at Neo.

"End of the line, darlin'," he said. "Shed your knives now. Just set 'em on the ground. Very slowly."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal