Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Brisinger's do's and don't's  (Read 355 times)

Brisinger987

Brisinger's do's and don't's
« on: April 26, 2013, 11:37:12 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Any plot will do, even willing to partake in romances, but it is warned that the nature of a lot of my characters cause problems with that cause they tend to be problem-makers, but I will create some who are capable of being sociable, and be capable of having normal conversations.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
None, I will play anything.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I can reply within a day usually.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
One month, unless there is a reason, which is fine, just let me know, cause unlike some of my characters, I'm not psychic...

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Ummmm, never tried it, so I guess, but I don't know what IM I would use...

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
Definitely, just need to know where and when.

Anything else?
I may not always be able to reply quickly, usually if there is an issue with something, but I will try and let people know if it happens.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
I don't mind people, as long as any damage is recoverable, and I'm not changed, I'm fine.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I'm open to all types, but prefer to let relationships grow organically, but otherwise I'm open.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Don't mind, I'm mature enough to play it out, but if people don't want to play it out, fade to black or implication is good enough for me.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
Perfectly fin with it, may even end up eating people, or my character feeling nothing, or even being so inconsiderate as to laugh. My characters are rarely nice...

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
I love playing through combat and fights, but is someone doesnt want to handle the rather brutal fights my characters would initiate, that's cool by me.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
Go for it, long as my characters aren't involved. Being accused is fine though! Hehe... oh dear...

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
Yes, but only if it is realistic, and they ask first.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
Ummm, well it's part of a character thing really, a blind ninja is unique for a reason, so not really, but temporary wounds, absolutely fine.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Nopedy dopedy.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal