Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Eclipse's Limits (The right place this time)  (Read 252 times)

LunarEclipse

Eclipse's Limits (The right place this time)
« on: March 05, 2013, 11:03:17 am »
Welp, better fill this in for you guys!

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing? I'm open to anything really

What types of plots are you not interested in playing? Plots involving graphic sexual scenes, they get extremely dull and repetitive.

How often can you reply to any given thread? I'm generally quick at replying, but I can only post when I'm not at school and awake, so during week days I'll be able to post about 3:30 PM - 9:00 PM GMT and during the weekends I can post most of the day.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? A week at the most, but if you are away for an extended period of time, say you're on holiday, or you're ill, or something like that then I'll be more lenient. I'm not that bad, honestly.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available? Sure, I'm okay with Insta-RP, if you want to RP with me, PM me and I'll send you my Skype name :3

Are you open to post volleying?
I'm okay with that, just PM me about it, or just let unfold by itself.

Anything else? Yes, I like space. Oh! About this? Uhh...well...not really.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't tolerate people controlling my character or just killing them off without my permission.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I don't really plot these things out, just let them happen naturally. Just make sure that it makes sense.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Sure, these things happen enough in real life.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I'm okay with most violent scenes, I don't want to be TOO graphic, though.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
I prefer to avoid things like this, if it does crop just imply it, or do a fade to black.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Ask me first, please.

What about healing?
Let me know about things like this, if I play as a blind character, I want to play as a blind character.

Anything else?
Yeah, sorta related: I can post a couple paragraphs at the most, but nothing too big. I'm still better at RPing than I used to be, though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal