Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Titanus's Lone Wolves and Other amusing Characters  (Read 428 times)

Titanus

Titanus's Lone Wolves and Other amusing Characters
« on: February 13, 2013, 04:21:49 pm »
Aiken N'raai || A'tiavan || Wanderer:

The playful, teasing engineer. Will converse/interact with just about anyone. Pretty tough in a fight too, doesn't mind sparring for the practice. The inventive, adventurous side of him will lead him to hang out just about anywhere. It's all plausible and likely he'll run into somebody at some point.

Ahti || Synthetic || Independent:

Ahti is an explorer who's curious to a fault. If he wants information, he'll get it. Studying and watching for extended periods of time is also common. Ahti is friendly, open, accepting, and willing to get to know every single person he's come into contact with. Looking to exercise this little guy and test his limits.

Avenel || Unknown || Independent:

My mysterious new character who I'd like to exercise and evolve, so his personality isn't all that notable as of yet. I want to see what it's like to let a character grow on their own.

Please read their full profiles for more details. I'm still trying to get them out and active, and will add more characters when I make them.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:56:05 pm by Titanus »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Titanus's Lone Wolves and Other amusing Characters
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 12:33:41 pm »
Well, heya! :3 I just joined a new character! Any of your characters have any reason to visit Aedolis? xD

If not, then hey, I have other characters I could toss at yours! 8D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Titanus

Re: Titanus's Lone Wolves and Other amusing Characters
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 01:06:15 am »
Sorry for the very VERY late reply. But yeah, I've been planning on sending Ahti to Aedois at some point in the near future. I just have to come up with a reason why.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal