Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Titanus | Wants and Limits  (Read 324 times)

Titanus

Titanus | Wants and Limits
« on: February 10, 2013, 11:23:38 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?

Dramatic plots. Not necessarily plots with a whole ton of action, just fun dramatic ones with interesting character interactions. So basically, character interaction is where it's at for me. But other than that, pretty much anything.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?

Random violence just for the sake of violence.

How often can you reply to any given thread?

I'm very active, and usually get replies in once I've finished typing them, which I start the moment I see the new post. I'm a pretty fast typ-er, if I do say so myself.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

Sometimes I get a little impatient and will start to wonder if the rp has died. In that case, I'd sent a message to make sure you're still replying. So usually no more than a week at the most, unless you are busy or on a break, because I understand that life comes first.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?

I prefer rping in the forum.

Are you open to post volleying?

Of course, my favorite kind! If we happen to be on at the same time, or we can try to figure out a time for that.

Anything else?

Nope.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

I'm fine with my character being touched, grabbed (though no necessarily lifted, especially if your small and scrawny), and if in a fight being punched is sorta necessary (though I prefer to moderate what damage my characters take). But if it comes to the point where I'm no longer in control of my own character, I will start minding.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

I'm fine with pre-plotted relationships as well as organic ones, they all work for me and I accept them all. If it's pre-plotted I prefer to figure out what's going to happen via pm's.

What are your limits in regards to sex?

Everything is fine by me. I've had experience, so as long as you're okay with it, I'm okay with it.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

It's all fine to me, especially if it regards a point in a plot. I like to think of it as an interesting turning point in character development.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?

If it's necessary, then I'm fine with it.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?

It's not necessarily a comfortable thing to me, but I'm not completely against it. It's the character interaction that I like, so I suppose this counts as interaction. Life changing interaction. However, I'd prefer that it fade to black.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

I prefer to be asked before allowing this to happen. I like my characters, and there are simply some things I don't want to happen to them (and some things they are not physically capable of becoming).

What about healing?

Like I said before, I like being asked beforehand.

Anything else?

That is all.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:54:16 am by Titanus »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal