Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Near-Empty Book of Shini---- People  (Read 416 times)

Bowen

Near-Empty Book of Shini---- People
« on: February 09, 2013, 12:05:19 pm »
Yes, this is also starting to turn into Bowen's Recent Art thread >.>  Not intentional!  I just like drawing my characters....

This guy.  (brand new) Chief Engineer for the Atlas.

As might be surmised from the fact that he's just been created and I uploaded his picture without fixing colour overlaps from when I downsized the canvas (2500 pixels don't fit in forums well, no no no), Kahaku needs threads!  He'll be on the Atlas (colony ship turned merchant) or whatever inhabited chunk of rock or metal they're currently docked at.  He likes video games, water slides, and borrowing colourful human socks.

A kind of actual volunteer for the Pilot Candidate program thing.

Kiii (three i's, and technically pronounced separately and in quick successtion) might be under four feet tall, have limbs like twigs, and in general seem very insubstantial, but she's a tough, springy little brat with a love of shiny things and the sheer bullheadedness to do whatever she has to in order to get what she wants.  She intentionally let herself be 'caught' and drafted because she sees the Pilot program as a way to improve both her species' reputation (underworld thieves that breed like rats) and improve her own lot in life.  Without the ears and whiskers, she could kind of pass for human.  Maybe a kid, especially if she went around cloaked and kept her mouth shut - which isn't likely to happen.  Being a Candidate, she's definitely limited to the ATC for the foreseeable future.

This poor guy was born free but enslaved entirely by chance.  He's only just got himself free, and now gets to settle into Teinari society!

Arisec's a quiet, somewhat damaged kid, but he means well and he works hard.  Just what you need in a hidden city, right?  He has absolutely no clue about what's going on upstairs, even if the ship that kept him from being re-enslaved by pirates was Aedolian, and his healing magic can come in very useful.  Oh, and he'll do whatever you tell him to.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:49:11 pm by Bowen »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal