Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Kurai's Menagerie: Needs playmates! :D  (Read 1049 times)

KuraiKarp

Kurai's Menagerie: Needs playmates! :D
« on: February 01, 2013, 09:57:07 am »
Hi! Name's Kurai, got some characters, and I'm totally cool with making more if you need someone to play with. I'm looking for a mentor for my shape-changing Mithra and Pilots to bother with Delia, but I'm totally open to any ideas you guys have.

Ask Rhi and Tal: I get into some weird shenanigans in the chat boards, if my poor characters are left unattended. x3

-----------------------------------------------------

Delia Feldspar: 26 /// Female //// Human /// Pilot Cardinal

I think she's getting a Candidate soon. If you think you want a chatterbox to take up two Candidates instead of one, let me know! She hangs out around the Citadel and just harasses the living shit out of people she meets, but she's generally quite friendly and easy to get along with. She's a little on the heavier side, so don't expect severe physical training from her.

Not a sadist, not a character that believes in harsh punishment.

Able to thread anywhere a Pilot could go.

---------------

Mithra Zanith: 16 /// Ungendered /// Polira (original species, read profile) /// Stage 1 Candidate

She carries around a small pot of flowers wherever she can, and her room will be full to the brim with flora unless a Mentor prevents her from doing so. She's a bit of an odd bird, and doesn't quite get the concept of gender binaries. If you thread with her and your character's male, she will refer to him as 'it'.

She recovers easier than human Candidates, so you can take a sledgehammer to this one and expect her to bounce back a little quicker than usual. This biological quirk doesn't make her immune to pain, it just helps her heal.

She is curious, curious, curious! If you have secrets, she will nibble to get a hold of them.

Able to thread in any Candidate-Friendly zone. Looking for a mentor!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 12:45:04 pm by KuraiKarp »

Offline Nix

Re: Kurai's Menagerie: Needs playmates! :D
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 12:28:44 pm »
Omg SLEDGEHAMMER XD don't mention those around Val he is still reeeeally touchy about that. My char Windsor made that mistake XD

I have some Pilots and Candidates :D

I would love to have Mithra meet my char Chance but he is not allowed to interact with candidates so he is never in the ATC. Maybe we can figure out a way around that though. Also I have an open thread that all candidates are welcome in so check it out!

alex_xr

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 06:36:58 pm »
I want to play.. hmm I don't know How I feel about either char..  I am up for anything and willing to make a char to do it. So which would you rather have, a mentor or canidate, if you want a mentor, my pilot I just made would maybe pick her.. if only for the fact she is sort of a girl :D

KuraiKarp

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 12:37:12 pm »
Poor Val. XD Sledgehammers have nothin' personal against him, right?

Oh geebus. What'd Chance do to get that ban?

I'll totally take advantage of that thread, Nix. :3

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 07:26:26 pm »
Chance is a special case. His parents were members of the initiative and on top of that he has a rare case of split personality so the want to keep him from interacting with candidates.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 06:33:22 pm »
I WANNA THREAD WITH YOOOOU.

I have Pilots I could toss at Delia! 8D There's Gabby of course, then I got Shiloh, Erus, and Keziah! You know Gabe, Shiloh is a paranoid ass, Erus is a troll, and Keziah is a chill cat. 8D I also have Aedolian citizens that could catch her while she's out and about, like Kestrel and Xalexi! ^^

WHAT SAY YOU? <3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

KuraiKarp

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 06:39:12 pm »
*throws a Pokéball at Rhi* 8D

Should I bring Fala back? Dunno if I should. But in any event, I'll be throwing Delia at...

*rolls an RNG*

Think Keziah can deal with a chatterbox? :3

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 06:47:30 pm »
DUDE. The answer to that question is a resounding YES OF COURSE. *__* Bring her back! She's epic! AND I WILL PLAY WITH HER. And Gabe misses her! 8D

And man, Keziah can handle anything! >8D BRING. IT. ON.

Shall I start or you?

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

KuraiKarp

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 06:50:15 pm »
owo! Sure! I'll bring her back, then! XD

Take your pick! I'm good with either! :D

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 09:02:42 pm »
EPIC! 8DDDD

And oh man, weeeell, if given the choice, would you mind starting? ^^ Gives me time to play catch-up! 8D

KuraiKarp

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 10:18:07 pm »
It'd  be my pleasure, Rhi. :D I'll be posting tomorrow after a midterm review. :3

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 10:24:07 pm »
Excellent! 8DDD

Also hey, did you want me to fish out Fala's old profile for ya? ^^

KuraiKarp

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 08:33:54 am »
I think I found it a few days ago, but if you wanna fish, go ahead. :o

Did you wanna give Jorinth an upgrade so he'll stop eating Fala's insides, or were you fine with the outdated model? :3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal