Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Kurai's Limits/Wants  (Read 365 times)

KuraiKarp

Kurai's Limits/Wants
« on: January 31, 2013, 11:32:28 am »

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Play with my characters! ...Seriously, in any context. Feel like beating someone up? Talk to me. Making friends? Drop me a line! Just keep my later rules in mind.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I'm good for just about anything.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I can reply on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. If I can post on Tuesdays, it'll be in the morning, between 7:30 and 9:30 AM PST. Fridays are up in the air; I'm normally taking a personal day off to hang out with my boyfriend. Saturdays and Sundays are rare posting days.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Yes! I may not always be in the mood to RP, but I'll tell you if that's the case. Feel free to contact me on AIM (kuraikarp), from 6-10 PM, PST; likewise, you can contact me on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 7:30-9:30 AM, PST. Do not abuse my messenger, please; I don't hesitate to block repeat spammers/offenders.

Are you open to post volleying?
Yesssss. Talk to me ahead of time if you want to do that, since I love post volleys!

Anything else?
Please be patient with me! I'm finishing grad school apps now, but I'll be totally free once that's out of my hair! Grad apps are done! :D I'm gonna be free to post a lot more, now. Midterms are still a few weeks away, thankfully.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
As long as you give me the chance to dodge a hit, I'll be fine. Don't ever assume what my character says, though. :o I tend to react badly to forced combat situations (force me to take a hit, and I'll make you take one), but I'll generally take most hits in non-godmoddy play.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Totally open to any and all romance plots.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I'll conform to my RP partner's decisions/limits. Be careful what you get into, though; most of my characters will carry odd sexual kinks! Talk to me about what squicks you, if you decide to play it out. Once we've delved into a scene, it takes a bit to convince me to back out of one. Writer's momentum and all that.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Fine with all. Knocking up, getting knocked up, it all works for me. :3 Be aware that any of my male characters that aren't ready for the responsibility might react badly to the news, though.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Completely comfortable with anything you throw at me. I'll need to see your limits if I'm the initiator, though; I don't want to overstep my boundaries. If I'm the recipient of violence, be careful if you RP with me! I make my characters take damage realistically, so a fatal hit in real life will kill my characters, potentially without warning. My character death count is embarrassingly high because of this.

That being said, being the recipient of torture/pain/violence/fighting/whatever is totally okay, in my book.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Comfortable with any and all. I'll conform to my RP partner's limits.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Ack. Please ask.

What about healing?
Feel free to heal!

Anything else?
I'm a relaxed, long-winded RPer. I have virtually no limits, outside godmodding and transformations; feel free to try to find a limit, though. That's always fun to find out. :)

Generally, I conform to my partner's limits. If I ever step over them, tell me. I'll do my best to remedy the situation.

Feel free to PM me or anything if you need me; I don't bite!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 07:51:54 am by KuraiKarp »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal