Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Klin's Wants and Limits  (Read 320 times)

Klin

Klin's Wants and Limits
« on: December 23, 2012, 09:11:13 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Absolutely anything!

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Nothing comes to mind.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Several times a day, almost every day.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Sure. I use Trillian, to most standard instant messengers are available to me. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Are you open to post volleying?
Totally. Again, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.

Anything else?
Nope!

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
If it's logical, go for it. If you're playing a huge, hulking guy and you want to pick up my scrawny character, sure; but if you're a 110 pound regular Joe, that won't fly.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm up for either pre-plotted or unplotted romantic relationships. I'm comfortable with almost anything, but if you're unsure or wanting to stretch any ambiguous boundaries, PM me. Drama, age differences, species differences, anything goes~

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I have no qualms with explicitly playing out sex, but I also don't mind fading to black or keeping things otherwise ambiguous.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I have none. Pregnancy is cool.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
They're unsettling, but I'm not adverse to them. I prefer to play out important, character-changing situations.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
As stated verbatim above, they're unsettling, but I'm not adverse to them. I prefer to play out important, character-changing situations.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Please ask! I'll probably say yes.

What about healing?
Again, please ask!

Anything else?
Nope.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 08:04:49 pm by Klin »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal