Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Whatcha doooooooing? (Godsibb)  (Read 7081 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Whatcha doooooooing? (Godsibb)
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2012, 04:42:54 pm »
Ykan was glad that the boy followed him onto the ship. He led the little guy all the way to the Juice's kitchen and promptly changed back into his blue haired self, minus the bunny ears for the moment. Luckily for the little one (or unluckily, whatever way you look at it) Ykan could make his clothing appear with him.

The spirit sat on the counter top, kicking his legs back and forth gently as he gripped the edge. "Sooo what's your name? Are you hungry?" He asked positively giddy. He hoped the little guy would still like him even though he wasn't a hamster at the moment... well he could always change back into a cute little fur ball.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

godsibb

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2012, 05:37:33 pm »
As he walked through the ship, Vin looked around, thankful that the inside wasn't hideously distracting like the outside. Hopefully, he would have a chance to look around for some nice things to steal later.

Upon reaching the kitchen, his face instantly soured when he saw Ykan's normal form (at least, he assumed this one was his normal one). Urgh, he almost forgot that the sweet little rodent he was playing with was actually the creeper bunny spirit. Oh geez, and he was hugging him and petting him and stuff too! Ugh! Making a mental note to never fall for that again, Vin walked over and leaned against the wall furthest away from Ykan and looked at everything but the spirit.

"......Vin. I guess I could eat," he grumbled. It's actually been quite a while since he last ate, but he didn't need to mention that. He wasn't going to beg.

Offline Nix

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 09:11:25 am »
"What a sweet name~!" Ykan was like a kid in a candy shop... which would have kids in it... which would mean he was like him in a candy shop, with kids all around...

"So!" He pushed himself off of the counter top and smiled brightly. "I'm the cook around here so I can whip up just about anything you want! Did you want ice cream now or some real food first?"

godsibb

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 12:12:53 pm »
"Ice cream," Vin answered, a little too quickly. He hadn't had the sweet treat in a while, and he was excited to eat it again. Excited on the inside, at least. He was determined to keep that angry look on his face.

Offline Nix

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2012, 05:17:03 pm »
"Well then, you are in luck cause I have some vanilla already made!" He said as he opened the freezer and pulled out a large container of the ice cream and then got out a bowl and scoop putting a hefty couple of scoops in the bowl for the boy. "I make my own ice cream for the crew you know. I take a great deal of pride in it too." He stuck a spoon in it and slid it across the counter for Vin before proceeding to put away the ice cream. "I usually make a bunch of vanilla then add other flavors into smaller portions for people. Oh! We probably have sprinkles left if you want."

godsibb

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 05:43:13 pm »
Vin walked over to the ice cream and picked up the spoon, poking at it suspiciously. At the offer of sprinkles, he scoffed, wrinkling his nose in annoyance.

"Do I look like I'm seven?"

With that, he took a tentative bite of the ice cream. Pleased with the tasted, the then proceeded to start shoveling several large spoonfuls into his mouth, eating messily.

Offline Nix

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 10:01:12 pm »
"Is that a trick question?" He teased, sitting back on the counter. Vin looked so cute eating like that... Ykan wanted to reach out and wipe the ice cream off that cute little face~

And with that, and the admiring smile plastered on his face, those silly bunny ears popped up again. But he couldn't help it! The kid was just too cute!!! "So Vin... why did you want to stow away on the Juice? If you have somewhere you want to go I'm sure you could get a ride there from someone, barter passage and all. ...But you even said you didn't care where it was going... so what's up?"

godsibb

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 10:24:49 pm »
"Mmph!"

Mouth full of ice cream, Vin looked over at Ykan to give him his meanest glare, but quickly reeled back in shock instead. It was that too-big smile and those stupid rabbit ears again... Did he make them appear randomly just to screw with him?

Swallowing, Vin was prepared to tell the spirit creep to mind his own stupid business, but paused. It wouldn't hurt to tell him the truth. Or the partial truth.

"Tch. I just like getting free travel to different places."

Offline Nix

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2012, 02:42:18 am »
Ykan did not buy that simple answer but he didn't press the issue either. "Well maybe I can talk the captain into taking you with us for a bit. If you want..." Man this little Vin was adorable, and he obviously was alone and needed help... even though he seemed too stubborn and proud to admit it. Well maybe he could soften the kid up a bit.

Without any notice he transformed into a fuzzy little hamster again and scurried over to his new friend, running up the boy's arm and licking ice cream off his cute little cheek before nuzzling him and making cute hamster sounds.

godsibb

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2012, 11:29:36 am »
Taking him with them...? Vin looked down angrily into his half-eaten ice cream. It'd be nice to actually have a normal place to sleep, and, admittedly he did get just a little lonely sometimes. But this ship probably had rules. Stupid, annoying rules. Back at home, everything he asked for was handed to him on a silver platter, but he was never allowed to do anything, hardly able to even walk outside because of rules.

Scrunching his face into an expression that could either be sad or angry, he didn't notice Ykan change until he was licking his cheek. Jumping slightly, Vin picked up the hamster, glaring at him. He had more pressing matters to deal with that even a cute ball of fluff couldn't take his mind off of; before saying if he wanted to stay or not, he had some things to ask the spirit.

Setting him down on the counter, Vin asked, "...why're you being so nice to me?" His face made another unreadable expression. "I tried to stowaway on your barfy ship, you know."

Offline Nix

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2012, 05:06:22 pm »
Awwww this poor kid... he needed some love and adventure for sure. Ykan wiped his little hamster face with his paws. "Well... cause I like kids." He was a fairly honest ephebophile at this point in his long existence. With a soft sigh he changed back into his normal form, sitting on the counter near Vin. The hamster form had done nothing to lift the kid's spirits so it was silly to be saying this stuff in such a tiny furry form.

"I think youth is beautiful... you have so much ahead of you... such spirit and liveliness. I love teenagers. You want me to be honest?" He said seriously, looking deep into those beautiful blue-grey eyes. "You're my type."

godsibb

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2012, 06:13:26 pm »
Type... His type?! Vin stopped moving completely and just stared, his face blank. There have been weirdos that made him uncomfortable. Because of them, normally, he would've probably said some very rude things and ran off (with or without stabbing someone first) had anyone else said something like that to him. But this guy, Ykan, seemed so serious. Vin wasn't sure how to react; in all honesty, he was a fairly pure boy. He never before thought of anything like love and romance, not even sex really, and the abruptness of it being bought up confused him, though made his heart speed up slightly.

His eyes simply slid away from Ykan's, the only part of his body that moved. "So you're a..." He struggled to remember the word. "A p...pedophile? Geez, is that the only reason I'm here, so that you could creep on me?" His nose wrinkled slightly. "Well that explains everything."

Offline Nix

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2012, 06:38:43 pm »
"I'm an ephebophile if you want to give it a name... I like teens, my preferences tend toward those between the ages of 14 and 19. Pedophiles like little kids who haven't even hit puberty." He brushed a strand of hair behind his ear and looked at Vin again admiringly but not creepily. "But make no mistake, I have never, ever forced myself on a teen. In fact, they have to approach me, with sincere desire for me to even touch them with any sort of intent." He looked away not wanting to make the boy uncomfortable.

"I like kids... and I want to make them happy. I want to make you happy... even just for a little while... I told you I wanted to see you smile."

godsibb

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2012, 07:09:46 pm »
"Freaking creepy spirit bunny...thing."

Vin fiddled with his spoon, forgetting all about the now-melted ice cream. No one had ever said they wanted to make him happy or see him smile. It made him feel....something. Argh, what the heck?! They only just met, but... What was it about this guy that made him so confused?! He threw the spoon down on the counter, extremely peeved that he couldn't understand what was going on, but dammit, he was determined to find out.

Vin screwed up his face in anger, suddenly yelling. "Take me with you!!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2012, 07:26:16 pm »
Man, little Vin was cute when he was confused and conflicted... fiddling with the spoon, his face scrunching up, throwing the spoon down like that. Ykan was probably one of very few people that thought tantrums were nothing short of adorable.

The blue haired male chuckled a bit and smiled at the angry faced little darling. "Well, I will have to ask the captain..." He said picking up the spoon and forgotten ice cream bowl. "Are you still hungry Vin?"

godsibb

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2012, 07:38:42 pm »
He folded his arms, glaring at the counter. Not getting an immediate yes to his request only made him madder.

When asked if he was hungry, Vin simply said, "No."

Offline Nix

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2012, 07:54:48 pm »
"Awww come now cutie... I'm good friends with the captain of this ship. I'll convince him." He reached out to ruffle the kid's fluffy hair before cleaning up the dishes. "...you are prepared for what it would mean though aren't you? Being part of a crew... helping out... partaking in some interesting adventures." He grinned a bit wondering what the boy was thinking... knowing that the little dear thought the vessel nothing more than a basic cargo ship or transporter with an odd paint job.

godsibb

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012, 08:30:48 pm »
Vin blushed slightly at the cutie comment and looked down when Ykan ruffled his hair. Why was he feeling like this all of a sudden? It's annoying!

"I don't care," he mumbled. He was a bit surprised to learn that it wasn't a cargo ship, but thinking about the wacky paint job now, it seems pretty obvious. "So what, are you guys pirates or something?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2012, 09:57:25 pm »
Ykan cracked up laughing at the boy's comment. Smart little kid. "Pirates? If I was a pirate don't you think I would have done some raping and pillaging by now?" Ykan grinned. He couldn't tell the kid they were pirates... not yet anyway.

godsibb

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2012, 10:29:53 pm »
Vin huffed as Ykan dodged around the question. Being a thief himself for a while, he felt he could almost always pick up subtle hints about criminal activity when others were talking. Though, he wasn't always right, and besides, it'd be pretty dumb to tell someone you just met that you do illegal things.

"Hmph, good point. You don't even have an eye patch or anything." He shrugged. "Pirates are supposed to be really manly looking anyways."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal