Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: What You Want [godsibb]  (Read 4815 times)

Offline Flakeblood

Re: What You Want [godsibb]
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2012, 09:50:40 pm »
"Always crowded... That should make it easier to go unnoticed."

Kit followed Kay all the way into the room, looking around at the set up. His gaze traveled over to the bed where Kay was currently sitting. It would be better to get it over with, as opposed to antagonizing himself thinking of embarrassing things. Kit moved closer to the bed.

"Let's get to sleep. We will need it, considering everything that must be done tomorrow."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

godsibb

« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2012, 10:18:52 pm »
"Right!"

Kay bounced over toward the wall, leaving the outside space open for him.

"I'm a really heavy sleeper, so if you need to get up in the middle of the night or something, I won't mind!"

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2012, 10:31:12 pm »
"If you say so." He paused. "Thank you."

Kit carefully climbed onto the bed. The temperature was nice enough in the apartment to where he wouldn't need a blanket. He was more used to the cold vacuum of space anyway. Even so, he decided to use part of the coverings to conceal the more sensitive parts of his body in case the towel should slip off during the night.
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

godsibb

« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2012, 10:56:43 pm »
"Heehee, no problem."

After he got in bed, she crawled to the far edge, flicking off the light. In the dark, she carefully scooted back to her pillow and lay down, facing Kit.

"Well, good night!"

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2012, 10:38:57 am »
Kit also lay down, facing the ceiling. He turned his head towards Kay when she wished him goodnight.

"La niña, sueños buenos a usted," he said softly.

He was glad now for actually studying his family's old books. Quite a few had been in bad shape, and he had to learn by trial and error. Even so, it was something that he enjoyed, especially after he had discovered a whole section at a library with literature in that language. He was lucky that many of the copies had been converted to a digital format that read the books aloud. He was certain the skill wouldn't be of much use to him anymore, but he couldn't help practicing. He loved how different the language sounded.

godsibb

« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2012, 12:30:51 pm »
Kay looked at Kit in fascination. She knew of the language, but never learned it, obviously. Hearing him speak it was very nice; she liked how different, yet similar it sounded to her own native tongue, and his voice made it...even easier on the ears. She wrinkled her nose, wanting to try to speak it herself.

"Laaaa.... Nee-na... Sssssblah blah blah!" Completely butchering the sentence, she shook her head, giving up.

"Heehee, I can't do it. But that sounded cool, what you spoke." She hugged her pillow, her voice slightly muffled. "When we leave, will you teach me how to speak it, too?"

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2012, 12:55:13 pm »
Kit was amused by Kay's attempt to repeat his goodnight. He thought about her request. Did he remember well enough? And for that matter, would she need it? He had thought of simply giving her over to the care of one of his buddies; He'd likely be able to get work and living space for Kay.

Then again, what if he let her come with him for a while? She said she knew navigation, a useful skill in his field. He hadn't visited his family for a while either, and had been planning on it. If she was to tag along she would need to know a few social niceties specific to his family.

"Hm. I shall. I can only think of a few situations in which you might use it, but even so, it is always advisable to learn new languages."

godsibb

« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2012, 02:51:45 pm »
"Yay...! Thank you..." She smiled gratefully at him, her energy finally running out.

"Mhn..." Burying her face into the pillow, she mumbled, "Good night, for real..."

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2012, 03:30:44 pm »
Kit just grinned and turned his head back to face the ceiling. Today was certainly one of his more interesting days. He had, in a rather unconventional way, forged a new bond. Despite the fact that it made things complicated, or perhaps because of that, he hoped for more days like this one.

He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep thinking of half-formed plans for escape.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal