Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Encrypted Transmission to Aedolis from Mike Holloway  (Read 670 times)

Anonymous

Encrypted Transmission to Aedolis from Mike Holloway
« on: March 20, 2008, 01:48:03 pm »
-begin transmission-

I have sent you half of the schematics and codes to Libra's defense. You will receive the rest in person when you transport me from the station. I will be waiting at the docking bay at 22:00 hours for your representative. If you decide to renege on your offer and leave me stranded here, then the information I have already sent you will be useless.

Oh, and I will be bringing along a gift. I have come across a most remarkable self aware robot. You can do whatever the hell you want with her. Study her, sell her to TRIM. I really don't care.

Once again, make sure that you hold up your end of the bargain.

-end transmission-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 08:54:48 pm »
-begin transmission-

Since you have upheld your end of the bargain, I will now uphold mine. Included in this transmission is the remainder of the code that will render Libra defenseless. Nice doing business with you.

-end transmission-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal