Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Heya Fluffbutt [Rhi-Rhiiii]  (Read 728 times)

Blue

Heya Fluffbutt [Rhi-Rhiiii]
« on: September 16, 2012, 05:39:06 pm »
Alright, she was certain she’d gotten the spare room suitably cleaned up. Basically it had become the room where random trinkets go to die - a bigger task than she had originally assumed. When had she collected so much junk…??
Ah well, it looked like a room again now, and that was all that mattered! It had a bed and a dresser and a closet and everything! And you could see the floor! Double bonus! Grinning triumphantly, she wiped her dusty hands onto her loose khaki pants - you’d think they’d be more ‘normal’ but she had them slung low so the colorful rainbow band of her underwear were clearly visible. On her top was one of her old bikinis, some pastel shade of orange - she hated getting her clothes sweaty and dirty, and judging by the few smears of dust she had accumulated along with the sheen of sweat on her artificially tan skin, cleaning was nasty business indeed.

Normally she’d have spread this out over a few days, but since fluffy bird boy seemed over eager to move in tonight (and she may have had something to do with that haha) she had gone straight home and got to it. Moving out into the open kitchen/living room area, she poured herself a glass of orange juice which disappeared in large gulps as her free hand started mopping up her brow with a small hand towel. All that white and color-streaked hair was in a messy ponytail to keep off her neck, pinned back so it didn’t touch any of her now damp skin.
Last she’d heard, the helpers had gone to Kes’s place to help him move his shit over here - she couldn’t quite recall how long ago that’d been now, but hopefully he’d pop up soon so she could get him settled in before it got overdark.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Heya Fluffbutt [Rhi-Rhiiii]
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 09:29:20 pm »
It hadn't taken long to pack up all of Kestrel's things.

Moving was simple business when most of the things he owned were already in boxes! Though he had moved into that apartment earlier that year, he never had gotten around to unpacking everything, simply out of laziness, because the thought of unpacking after all that packing just sounded exhausting. Several times, he had made an effort at tackling it, but those attempts happened less and less over the year, and then stopped happening at all.

There were a few odds and ends that had to be gathered up, toiletries, games, movies, TV, some clothes, but other than that he was good to go! The furniture he wasn't worried about; it could stay. He wouldn't be needing it anymore.

Before long, he found himself back at Ocean's home, a box in his arms--the one with his pants and boxers and such--while the helpers handled the others. They knocked to let Ocean know they were there, then they let him inside and headed past him so they could start loading his crap into his new room. Kestrel followed along, and then paused just outside what he assumed was his room when he spotted Ocean.

"Oh! Hey," he said with a wave--or an attempted one. He almost dropped the box and it took some quick juggling before he could balance it again. Argh, smooth. But his brain seemed to have stopped working correctly, because all that bare, tan skin made it tricky to remember simple things like that he needed both hands to grip a large box.

Face darkening, he jerked his eyes back to her face. "Looks like ya've been busy."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Blue

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 09:13:42 pm »
Speaking of the little fluff butt. That hadn’t taken long at all, eh?
“Haha heya, that was smooth.”
She finished off the orange juice in time to watch his full gambit of his hysterical reaction. Man, all she had to do was stand there - she wasn’t even trying this time! It was kind of really adorable to see somebody with such innocent reactions. Honestly, just look at that blush!
Assuming he didn’t suddenly become crazy, she was pretty sure she had a super entertaining new roomie.

Unable to help the grin spread across her face, she sauntered up to him, thumbs hooked into her pockets.
“Alright bird boy, go ahead and toss your stuff into your room and get settled. You eat yet? I don’t really cook, but I can always order something in.”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 10:00:53 pm »
Still warm-cheeked, Kestrel didn't exactly toss the box into the room, but he was glad to be rid of it. He set it by the door to keep it propped open, then spun back around to face Ocean, wings fluffing a little.

"Th' answer to tha' question's always 'fuck yeah'!" Kestrel said with a grin, then, realizing what he's just said, he coughed and cleared his throat. "I mean, uh...yeah! Food's good! Foods always good! Though, hey, if ya got stuff here an' whatnot, I could always make somethin' or.."

His words trailed off at the end and he gave a little shrug. Okay, now he was just reaching for ways to show off, but he was a decent cook! When you were piss poor like him, unless you wanted to eat out all the time, you had to cook. So when he'd finally gotten tired of cheap fast food, he'd started messing around with cooking until stuff tasted good.

"I make a pretty mean beef stroganoff."
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 01:04:04 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Blue

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 08:49:05 pm »
Haha, bird boy really was adorable. She flat out laughed at his response, not actually minding his crude speech or straight forward manner at all.
“Don’t worry on my account. I grew up with kids with a mouth way worse than that.”
Even if he was looking for a reason to show off, she had to say, the idea of a live-in cook was sounding mighty fine right then. She just never had a knack for cooking, and was usually too busy to really bother with learning it properly either.
And she wasn’t exactly picky, to boot.

With a wink and a grin, she waved him over toward the kitchen, where she took to leaning against the small island countertop.
“Well, I don’t know if I have the ingredients for anything in particular, but if you think you can make something out of it, be my guest!”
She wasn’t sure what exactly the cabinets and fridge contained…sometimes she went shopping, sometimes one of her lackeys did, and her head was too much filled with musical notions for her to remember. Straightening, she patted him reassuringly on the shoulder.
“Use whatever you want, kay? I need to go take a shower - all that cleaning has me sticky, its gross.”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 10:22:46 am »
"Aw, sure, I got this!" Kestrel said, and made a shooing motion at Ocean. "Go get all cleaned up an' I'll have somethin' waitin' fer ya, yeah?"

Already he'd moved into the kitchen to start rummaging around in the cupboards and refrigerator, and as he did he started to feel his heart sink. Wait a minute...where were all the boxed meals...?

It was then that he realized, with an extra sinking sensation, that she had interpreted what he'd said as cook from scratch.

Aw, fuck.

"Yeah, I think I can make it work," he said instead, staring at the refrigerator's contents like he knew what the hell he was doing.

Blue

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 10:04:44 pm »
A nice shower later found her fresh and clean. Best. Feeling. Ever. She wrapped her hair in a towel, and then wandered through her room while throwing on a couple pieces of clothing.
Today the things within reach were pink-and-white striped panties, and an oversized shirt with a big yellow chick on the front.
Whatever, good enough! (she’d warned him about the underwear thing from the get-go after all!)

Wandering back into the kitchen, she gave an idle stretch as she poked in to see how her new roomie was handling himself.
“How’s it goin’ Kes?”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 09:58:51 pm »
Kestrel had found the pots and pans and some boxed noodles and had figured he could make something from that. He'd made macaroni and cheese from a box many times before, after all! Spaghetti couldn't be that hard. Just had to boil the noodles and...uh...probably find some sauce and sausage and stuff?

While the noodles cooked, Kestrel puttered around the kitchen looking for more ingredients. He had his back to the doorway and was peering into a cabinet, raised up onto his toes so he could see the higher shelves, when Ocean returned.

"Oh, hey, it's goin' pretty--"

He turned, and forgot the rest of what he was going to say.

Because there she was, standing there in just a shirt and cute, striped panties.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal