Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Don't you wanna take a ride with me?  (Read 650 times)

Anonymous

Don't you wanna take a ride with me?
« on: December 04, 2011, 10:12:36 pm »
It was a total disaster. The creatures had sprung out of the ground, tearing through the floors of the city, leaving rubble and holes behind. The monsters had eventually left, but they had left a bigger mess behind. And it was all over the track that Storm liked to use for practice runs.

He clapped Finn on the shoulder, grinning as he looked over the damage, "Well, guess who gets to clean this up. Gotta get it ready so we can run some trials."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Don't you wanna take a ride with me?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 02:16:49 am »
Ohhh man, what a mess this place was!

Slider assessed the damage, his murky grey eyes scanning the disaster area that his favorite track had become. Honestly, what the hell was up with these monsters lately? Just running around, thinking they’re the shit, leaving messes for other people to clean up…

But it was okay, because was with Storm, who was literally the most awesome person on this planet. Cleaning up the mess a bunch of monsters had left in their wake? Absolutely no problem! Despite everything, Slider was actually pumped, ready to get started.

“Pssssh, this mess? It ain’t nothin’ we can’t handle!” He beamed up at Storm, his grin eager. “C’mon, where do we start?” He was probably one of the few who would get eager about cleaning of all things, but hell, it was for a good cause!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 11:55:19 pm »
"We? Who said anything about we?" Storm couldn't help but tease the kid. He was just so eager to please it was hard not too. He slid his hands into his pockets, slouching, "If yer gonna get it done, ya best start on it, yeah?"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 05:06:54 pm »
Slider’s eyes widened as he looked up at Storm. He had been so eager before, so pumped, but here Storm was, playing games with him. “Wha—you mean you’re just gonna leave this whole mess to me?” he asked, incredulous. He was torn — Storm was probably pulling his leg, but what if he wasn’t?! He aimed to please, and if Storm really wanted him to clean this place up by himself, then he’d have to do it…

He rolled up his sleeves, hands on his hips. “Uh, I mean — what, this mess? Not a problem, especially not for someone like me.” Slider moved over to a pile of rubble near the track, and began easing some displaced stones and rubble off the track. It was easy, at first, but some of the stones were exceptionally large. Slider held onto one of the stones, struggling to ease it off the track, surprised by how heavy it was. “Not— not a problem—!”

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 07:09:21 pm »
Storm gave a rich laugh, head falling back, "Aw man. That's sweet kid. You really would have cleared this all by yourself, huh?"

Still grinning, he headed over to where Slider was, bending down and helping the kid lift the stone. There wasn't a great place to dump it, but they could at least pile them out of the way.

"Hey, maybe we can make this work. Make this a bit of an obstacle course. What do you think?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal