Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Don't worry, we'll all float on  (Read 1373 times)

Anonymous

Re: Don't worry, we'll all float on
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2011, 11:38:47 pm »
Rae’s cheeks turned a flushed shade of red as Benedict stroked her chin. Ah, he was so cool! And to think, she was this close to a real life cowboy! She would do well to remember everything about their journey, so she’d have a lot to write about in her diary today…

“Right! I’m right behind you,” Rae said with a nod, not wanting to get in his way. She tiptoed behind Benedict, her emerald green eyes searching about the cave. At his mention of having him on the run, Rae noted the fire — freshly abandoned. “Do you think he knows we’re onto him?” he asked, looking up at the cowboy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2011, 11:50:45 pm »
"Oh, he knows I'm commin' for 'im. That's for sure. He probably doesn't know I got help though." He grinned, going deeper into the cave, "Where's this one lead then? Deadend?"

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2012, 05:14:39 pm »
For him to say that she was actually helping him was a huge compliment to Rae. Her luck was absolutely amazing today — to be able to spend the day with a cowboy, hunting down a rogue mage, how could she ask for anything better. She grinned, and folded her hands behind her back, obviously in high spirits.

“This one’s most likely a dead end,” she noted, recalling the cave’s layout. She scooted closer to him, tugging him to the left. “This way should be about right — it leads into the depths of this cave, I remember.” She looked up at him, curious. “What’ll happen to him? The rogue mage, that is — when you catch ‘em?” Rae could honestly say she’d never met a rogue mage before, so she couldn’t help but be a little curious.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 03:16:20 pm »
Benedict moved down the left side, keeping in front of the girl. Wouldn't do to have her get hurt. Eyes scanning ahead, he spoke to Rae almost absently, "Well, I bring him back to the place that put the bounty out. Then they do...whatever it is they do with 'um. Most of the time, they just go back in-" He stopped, almost saying cages, but he quickly changed his wording, "their homes."

Freezing, he held his arm back, pressing Rae against the wall. There were sounds coming from ahead and Benedict focused on them. They seemed to be movement sounds. Something alive was down that way.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal