Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gotcha! [Tally] [M/TW]  (Read 20058 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Gotcha! [Tally!]
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2011, 02:53:47 pm »
"That's a good boy. Oh, by the way, hope ya don't mind but I did a full cavity search while ya were out. Ya kept poppin' knives from who the fuck knows where so I had to be sure. Ya understand. So if it feels a little funky..."

He hadn't really--been too busy bleeding anyway--but one had to have a sense of humor even in times like these, right? Heading over to the connecting bathroom, he grabbed a wet towel, tossed it onto the ground, and mopped up the drying blood splatters with his foot. Then he went for his closet to grab a new pair of pants--for himself, Riot wasn't getting nothin'.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2011, 02:58:23 pm »
Riot felt his face screw up into something half dismay, half disbelief.  What the hell did you even like say to something like that?!

"It...it was in my boot!  It was your fault for not checking!"

Did he feel funny?  Oh gods...maybe he did.  Did he?  It could be just the blow to the head, right?

He twisted around to watch Ari.  He wasn't really keen on letting the man out of his sight just then.  Sure he was talkin' all friendly again and stuff, but Riot had stabbed him.  You didn't just forget something like that.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2011, 03:12:24 pm »
"That's funny, I recall asking and ya were all, 'don't got a thing on me!' And then ya go and stab me. That wasn't very nice. Then I had to knock ya out and go get stitches and I hate needles and just, no fun all around." Ari stared at Riot, expression serious, and then laughed at his expression.

"Aww, don't look like that, darlin'. I used a glove."

Stripping out of his pants and tossing them to the ground, he added them to the growing pile that needed to get treated for bloodstains. He wasn't as worried about that shit, though; he'd taken the uniform off to get taken care of while Riot was out, but the other stuff was replaceable. He slipped into another pair of pants and then hopped up onto the bed to join Riot--immediately regretting it when his wide twinged and took his breath away, making him wince.

"Man. It's almost like ya were tryin' to kill me or something."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2011, 03:21:30 pm »
So now what, they were just gonna hang out on his bed?  Gods!  This was so confusing.  He'd just stabbed a man, and now they were sitting in bed together.  It sounded like some kooky dream.

"Uh, duh I was trying to kill you.  I'm trying to get away!  That's like what I'm supposed to do.  I'm supposed to like hide weapons from you and try to stab you.  And weren't you supposed to bring food?"

His head was clearing by the minute.  Now instead of dizziness and nausea, it just hurt.  Food was good for pain.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2011, 03:30:31 pm »
"Ohhh, is that how it works? Well, shoot! I've just been doing it wrong right from the start, haven't I?" Ari said, looking shocked. "So you're supposed to run and try to kill me and I'm, what? Supposed to try and find you and...?"

He tapped his chin, looking deep in thought, and then snapped his fingers. "Darn. Y'know, the pirate manual they hand out to all pirates upon taking up a life of crime, it never really did cover this part. So I'm supposed to get you food and...?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2011, 03:33:29 pm »
"I know there's no manual smartass!  And like I just said it cuz you said you'd bring some.  Y'know what?  Don't bring any.  What do you barnacles eat anyway like...worms and like garbage and stuff?  No thank you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2011, 03:38:21 pm »
"Awww, you called me a barnacle," Ari said with a bright smile, scooting over to give Riot a hug. The pain in his side was so worth it. "Must be 'cause I'm so stuck on you."

Offline Tally

« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2011, 03:43:08 pm »
"It's not like a compliment!"  All he could really do with the handcuffs and all was try and squirm away, but it wasn't like there was any place for him to go.

"Like barnacles are pests!  They like suck onto any piece of driftwood like floating its way around!  It's not good to be a barnacle you wanna be like a fish or a shark or somethin'."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2011, 04:09:20 pm »
"Oh yeah, huh?" Ari turned so they were sitting side-by-side, though he kept one arm wrapped around Riot's shoulders. Absently, lazily, he stroked Riot's chest as he spoke. "I'll suck your driftwood."

Offline Tally

« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2011, 10:47:21 pm »
"No, nope, nooooo."  Riot scooted away and sat on the edge of the bed to get away from Ari and his pawing.  That knife was still on the side table, well out of his reach, but he was not forgetting about it.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2011, 10:56:18 pm »
"Hm? What's the problem, girlfriend?" Ari asked, and moved behind Riot so he could wrap his arms loosely around his neck, resting his weight against him. "I mean, you're really giving me mixed signals here, talking about sucking and wood and then you're suddenly all frigid and I just don't know where I stand with you anymore."

Offline Tally

« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2011, 11:27:10 pm »
"Oh my gods!  Like take a hint!"  He retreated further still, untangling himself from Ari's arms and now standing next to the bed, as far away as he could reach.  How long was this like going to go on?  He'd been here for awhile, and Ari was just like...he didn't even know.  Just funning with him and calling him stupid names, probably to try and make him mad.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2011, 11:39:51 pm »
"I did." Reaching out, Ari hooked his fingers in the waistband of Riot's underwear and tugged lightly, trying to pull him back over. "I mean, here you are, basically naked and handcuffed to my bed. What's a guy supposed to think?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2011, 11:44:37 pm »
"Uh, yeah, okay like you handcuffed me."  Ari had also made him strip at gunpoint so that was his fault too.  Come to think of it, where was that gun?

He brushed Ari's hand away and stayed where he was.  If he could have gotten even further away he would have.  Apart from the punching and the clobbering—both of which Riot himself had instigated—Ari wasn't that scary of a pirate.  That scary part, he guessed, would come later when they tried to shuffle him off to some labor camp.  Not that they'd get the chance, because he was so getting off of this can opener.  Just as soon as he figured out how to get out of this room.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2011, 12:28:04 am »
"And that changes my question how?" Ari asked, sprawling out onto his belly and wrapping his arms around Riot's waist. He tugged him back against the bed.  "It's okay, darlin'. I can read between the lines, get the subtle hints, spot the subtext. I know ya want me. I knew the moment ya first penetrated me, used me as your sheath. I know it, you know it, so why deny this feelin'?"

Okay, so not even he really knew what he was saying anymore, but the kid was fun to fuck with. Whether he was fun to fuck, well, he was hoping to find that out, too.

Offline Tally

« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2011, 12:36:11 am »
"What?  Uhhh, no I don't."  Man, there was nothing nearby that he could hit this guy with, not even a nice blunt object that he could introduce to Ari's head.  He could only put his hands on Ari's shoulders and lock his arms to keep as much distance between them as possible.  The pirate was just talkin' all kinds of nonsense now.  He could be joking, he could be serious, and Riot had no idea which was true.  He didn't know what the point of all this was either.  What kind of pirate captured a guy, brought him to his bedroom of all places and then made these lame sex puns?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2011, 01:36:39 am »
"Ya don't deny it? I knew you'd come around!" Sitting up abruptly, Ari swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood--a bit too quickly. His side tweaked out and he just about doubled over, grimacing. Looked like it was time for another dose and goddammit, why did it have to be there? He was way too damned active for this, he'd end up opening the damned stitches up, he just knew it.

Patting his side, he straightened up--slowly. "Welp, I feel cleansed. All that uncertainty was just killin' me. And y'know, generally I'd celebrate by like dinner or something, but someone was all insistent I didn't so there goes that plan. Ah well, we can just cuddle instead."

Offline Tally

« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2011, 01:45:14 am »
"Riiiight.  Yeah, great."  Now that was rewarding, seeing the pirate hurting like that.  That wound would be with him awhile.  If luck was on Riot's side, it wouldn't be the last hole he put in Ari.

Since all the pirate wanted to do was talk a whole lot of nonsense, Riot stopped listening and started looking around the room for anything that might help him get out of here.  This was going nowhere.  Apparently they were just gonna chat all the way to their destination—wherever that was.  And lucky him, he got to stand around in his underwear the whole time.  And why?  Because the stupid pirate thought it was hi-fuckin'-larious.  What a clown.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2011, 02:01:22 am »
Riot didn't get much time to look around. Since he was being just so agreeable, Ari wrapped his arms around the pilot's waist and crushed him to his bare chest, forcing their mouths together in a bruising kiss. After all, he hadn't said no--not that he'd really give two shits if he did.

Offline Tally

« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2011, 02:13:13 am »
Riot tensed, gasped, and went for the wound in Ari's side, fumbling for it at first then digging a finger into it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal