Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: For yooooou! [Rina!]  (Read 10278 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: For yooooou! [Rina!]
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2011, 12:55:49 am »
Asher leaned  in his chair, head tilted back. "I want real food," he mumbled. "Real stuff. Like...like soda. And coffee. And fat, greasy burgers smothered sauce and that you know, for a fact, isn't laced with something. Fuck, I never even liked burgers and now I want one."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2011, 12:58:03 am »
"I can bring you a soda! And coffee! Zachary lets me eat whatever I want and I bet I can bring you some. He's really nice." Cassius started picking at his hand again, unaware he was even doing it, "I like burgers too! The best are-" He paused, looking confused for a moment, shaking his head, "there are ones with bacon, ham and salami on them. They are really good!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2011, 01:06:37 am »
"Yeah. Really nice," Asher agreed, muscles tensing as an undercurrent of anger ran through him. "For someone who runs a company based on human experimentation, I'm sure he's just as sweet as can be. Standup fellow, that Zachary. Because he gives you whatever you wanna eat."

Glowering at the top of Cassius's head, he nudged him with his foot. "I said stop that."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2011, 01:08:29 am »
Cassius nodded, smiling at Asher, the sarcasm lost on him, "Yeah! He's the best! We're best friends!" Cassius talked to Zachary almost every night, as he was allowed to call him before lights out. He stilled his hand, pressing against the angry red mark, "Sorry. I didn't mean too."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2011, 01:19:30 am »
"Yeah, well, fucking pay attention," Asher growled, then leaned down and grabbed Cassius's wrist so he could look over his hand. He made an agitated sound and shook his head. "What happened? This should be wrapped."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2011, 01:20:45 am »
"I just scraped it. During work out time." He fidgeted, "It doesn't need a bandaid."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2011, 01:25:02 am »
Asher gave Cassius a flat, dry look. "It will if you keep picking at it."

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2011, 01:26:40 am »
"I didn't mean too." Cassius squirmed again, trying to tug his hand away. He liked picking at any injury he got. The pain reaffirmed that he wasn't dead, that he was still there.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2011, 01:38:17 am »
"I don't care. Do it again and I'm hollering for a nurse," Asher warned, still gripping Cassius's wrist. The picking bothered him. It looked gross and painful and Asher, despite his violent tendencies, was not a sadist. He didn't like shit like that.

"Think you can handle that?"

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2011, 01:39:49 am »
Cassius squirmed again, not looking Asher in the face, "Okay. Yes. I wont pick at it." He knew that was a lie, but he didn't want a nurse called. Then he got the imposable bandages and it was harder to get that rush of pain.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2011, 11:50:12 am »
"Okay, then." Asher released Cassius's wrist and sat back, watching him. "But seriously. Stop. It's gonna get infected and then it's a lottery whether they'll test some new antibiotic or just cut it off to save on drug costs."

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2011, 11:55:43 am »
"I know." Cass curled his hand against his belly, trying to resist the urge to pick at it in front of Asher, "I'll be good. Please don't be mad at me."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2011, 12:11:14 pm »
"I'm not. I'm just sayin'." Asher shrugged, then eyed Cassius curiously. "Why do you do that, anyway?"

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2011, 12:12:20 pm »
"Do what?" Cassius glanced down at his hand, then shrugged, "It feels good."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2011, 12:22:14 pm »
"Good? How? It looked ready to bleed if you did a little more." Asher grimaced and shook his head. "You're so weird."

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2011, 12:23:07 pm »
Cassius shrugged again, "It reminds me I'm still alive." He then smiled up at Asher, "Wanna watch more TV?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2011, 12:31:02 pm »
Asher arched an eyebrow. "If you need the reminder, I'd be happy to smack ya. Less chance of infection that way," he said, and shook his head. "Doesn't make much sense, anyhow. Just check your pulse." He tapped a finger to his neck, just below his jaw. "That generally works better."

With that said, he snatched up the remote and flicked the TV on. "Anything good on, even?"

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2011, 12:32:13 pm »
Asher didn't understand and Cassius didn't want to try and explain it to him. He just cuddled against his leg, head resting against Asher's thigh, "Ponies reruns are on. Can we watch ponies?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2011, 01:30:35 pm »
Asher paused for a moment, then shrugged and flipped channels, just in time to catch the tail end of the Ponies opening theme song. "Nothin' else on, so I guess. Hey."

He shifted his leg a little. The nuzzling against his leg was kind of distracting, especially in the rec room where he couldn't do anything about it. Grabbing Cassius under the arm, he gave him a light tug. "What're ya doin' down there, anyway? Get off the damned floor."

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2011, 01:49:11 am »
"Can we cuddle?" Cassius crawled into the chair with Asher, half on his lap before he finished answering the question. He craved physical contact and Asher was his favorite to cuddle with. Though the ponies stole most of his attention, staring rapturously at the screen.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal