Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Weee're off to see the director! [Tcheki!]  (Read 4876 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Weee're off to see the director! [Tcheki!]
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 12:16:41 pm »
Asher didn't respond to what he assumed had been meant as a taunt; instead, he only raised his eyebrows a little and stared blankly back at her. If it had been a taunt, it didn't work. Sure, he still had his pride, but he wasn't ashamed that he'd screamed, nor was he ashamed when an experiment brought him to tears. It fucking hurt. And while he was proud of a great many things (and not so proud of others), he saw no point in trying to pretend. He had at first, just to be rebellious. Now he just didn't see the point.

"What about my origins? You recited 'em back at me earlier just fine," he said.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 12:27:14 pm »
She was studying him like a hawk while he thought about the things she asked, or the things that happened to him. Though, his rebuttal about her explaining his origins. Which meant he was still thinking rather clearly, though he was obviously annoyed with her. "Regardless of me reciting back what's on paper. I want to hear you say it. And I want to know more. There has to be some interesting twists to your story." She announced.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2011, 12:38:11 pm »
Asher shrugged. "More? Gotta be more specific there, honey. What do you wanna know?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2011, 12:41:42 pm »
She thought a moment. Realizing that getting him to talk was harder than she expected. "I want to know what you did before you came here. About that gang you were in before...and about that cop you killed." She wanted to push buttons.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2011, 12:44:35 pm »
Asher gave her a bored, bland look. "I fail to see how that's relevant to your research."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2011, 12:47:31 pm »
"It is relevant in the fact that your gang life led to some hard-life training. Your murdering that cop makes you a hazard-- a killer warning. You can do it again. Though, I want to know what it did to you." She explained.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2011, 12:53:44 pm »
Hah, point. Though no one needed to know about his past to see how he behaved in the present--and if his past had been squeaky clean, it was likely he would have behaved the same way here, anyway. "Like that has any bearing on anything," he said with a shrug. "People wanna to do bad, harmful things to me, so I fight back. It's basic shit, lady. Self-preservation, survival instincts..."

After a pause he added, "What do you mean, what it did to me?"

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2011, 12:58:10 pm »
She just smirked as he spoke about instincts. He was right, anyone with a right mind would want to fight it-- with Cassius aside, he was special in himself. But, she still knew the tolls of killing. And wondered if that had any affects on Asher.

"Well, yes. What it did to you. You're a relatively healthy man who takes to beating someone who will just smile and offer his face just to keep you happy. You also sleep with this same person. Rather than have a lack of things to do-- the fact that you beat him up makes me wonder what sort of trauma this murder has had on you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2011, 01:01:56 pm »
Asher looked away, staring at one of the cupboards. "I don't want to talk about it," he said curtly. "And anyway, you're barking up the wrong tree if you wanna talk trauma. Forgotten where ya work again?"

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2011, 04:27:47 pm »
She chuckled. "I see. Well, if you don't wish to discuss it, then, why don't you tell me somethings you would like to see change in this place?" She was always curious what things they wanted to make different, and what things she could make worse.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2011, 05:01:03 pm »
"Well, for one, how about you get actual guinea pigs?" Asher suggested with a roll of his eyes.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2011, 05:10:19 pm »
She laughed. "For things that are to be used on humans-- why not test them on humans?" She asked, though poked her nail to her bottom lip. "Though, I do wonder.. If you were taken from testing on to being the one administering the tests, what would you do?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2011, 07:37:50 pm »
Asher seemed to consider that a moment, more for her benefit than because he actually had to think about it, and then answered simply, "Nothing. I've got problems, woman, but sadism isn't one of 'em."

Violent tendencies? Yes. Anger issues? In spades. But he didn't actually enjoy the act of inflicting pain and injuries. It was simply what happened when he snapped, when he was blinded by anger and hatred and needed to feel like he had some control in his life. But he'd been through the experiments. He didn't think he could actually conduct them.

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2011, 07:42:20 pm »
She grinned. "Tis a pity. I could almost see you in a lab coat.. performing experiments. I sort of want to try it." The power to give him some freedom, but take it away at any whim was highly erotic to her, but she wouldn't outright say it.

"Well, I suppose now all that's left is for me to see your living quarters. Want to lead the way?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2011, 09:41:11 pm »
Once again, Asher chose not to respond. He didn't want to say anything that might give her ideas; if he protested, she'd probably go right ahead and set that up, and if he agreed...she'd probably do the same. So he just kept his expression neutral and didn't acknowledge the comment at all.

Instead, he rose to his feet and moved toward the door, letting out a quiet sigh of relief that it was over---and letting his eyes sweep over the room one last time. "Gladly. Open it up."

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 05:54:37 am »
She just grinned and got to her feet. Walking over to the door and knocking on it. A guard turned to look through the window, then opened the door and she looked to Asher. "Now.. you better behave~" She demanded, waving at the guards so they would lag behind them.

"Lead the way."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 09:16:41 am »
"Yeah, yeah," Asher said with a dismissive wave before he headed out the door and started for his room, not waiting to see if she or the guards were following. After all that, he was actually eager to get back, just so he didn't have to look at her smug face any longer. Oh well. One day, that would change.

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 09:30:34 am »
She followed close at his heel, but did remain behind him for safety purposes. Once at his room, she had to door opened and let him in first before she stepped in and took a look around. Curious about the living situations of the specimens. "Well, it's not too bad."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 09:44:36 am »
"Define, 'not so bad'," Asher said dryly, striding over to his bed and flopping down onto it. "Are we done now?"

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2011, 02:05:39 pm »
"Well. You have a bed and plenty of space. What more could you want? A TV? A computer? Would that make you happy? Hm?" She grinned, this was all too amusing.

"Are we done? Hm.... I suppose for now we are. But you let me know the second you think of something you would like. I'm here to make your life easier." She licked her lips.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal