Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Rough day ahead  (Read 646 times)

Anonymous

Rough day ahead
« on: August 23, 2011, 06:39:27 pm »
Bart couldn't believe his luck. His dragon was a fucking menace. What he wouldn't give to switch dragons with someone, just for a day. An hour! Nuriel seemed to devote most of his time to making Bart miserable.

Apparently, Nuriel was quite taken with Gabriel's little sister and wanted Bart to give her some extra lessons. Teach her a few moves to make sure no bullies took advantage of her. And after seeing her in that bikini, it wasn't hard for Bart to imagine that some bullies might.

All that dark skin, sweet curves and those long, long legs had been haunting him. And it made him feel like the biggest pervert in the world. A fact Nuriel know. She was just a kid and he was turning into some drooling perverted Pilot. Like Roman!

He just needed to keep his libido in check, think of something utterly unattractive (Sade naked for example) and try and make it through the day without being a totally ass.

Striding into the gym, he did a quick glance around to see if she had arrived already.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Rough day ahead
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 05:47:44 pm »
Rachel was indeed already there, dressed in a tight workout outfit and in the process of doing some stretches. Upon seeing Bart, she straightened up and beamed at him, snapping a quick salute.

"Pilot Hamilton!" she said, striding over to him. "Long time no see!"

Indeed, life was good when you had a dragon on your side, and Rachel only hoped she'd get a dragon half as cool as Nuriel when she made Pilot. But for now, teaming up with Bart's dragon? It was pretty damned sweet and had lead to, finally, getting some one on one time with the man. It was kind of hard to bond when her brother was around.

"So I heard you were supposed to help me out?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 01:40:40 pm »
What in the fuck was that girl wearing? That had to be breaking some rules or something! Rachel might as well have been naked for all that skintight outfit. He was going to have to have words with her brother about that.

"Uh, yeah, that's the plan. Teach ya some real basic self defense. Though, I'm still a little unsure about why yer mentor ain't teaching you?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 04:17:49 pm »
"Oh, you know. Busy and all. She got sent on a mission or something," Rachel said with a flippant wave of her hand, totally unconcerned. "But what does that matter? You're here, I'm here, so let's just focus on that, okay, sir?"

The smile she beamed at him was angelic.

"So, like, self defense. I had a question about that, 'cause I heard there's, y'know...a lot of bullies and all. How do I break out of a hold if someone's pinning me down?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 11:46:22 am »
Bart didn't trust that smile. Every time he spoke to Rachel, he got that uncomfortable, worried feeling. That something was happening around him that he wasn't aware of and that if he made the wrong move, he was lost.

That, and the blond was far to pretty for her own good.

"Uh, well, that's a complicated question. Depends on the size of yer attacker, how yer pinned down. Generally though, use yer teeth. Normally, I don't really suggest goin' for the groin much, but that's a good time ta try it."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 11:22:04 am »
Rachel nodded absently at that, finger tapping at her chin.

"Hmm...sound advice. But I really think this calls for a live demonstration," she said. "I just won't feel comfortable until I know I can defend myself against someone much larger and stronger."

She turned her eyes up to Bart and smiled expectantly.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 04:40:56 pm »
"Er, well, I think we, uh could get another candidate ta help with that." Bart normally didn't really care much about having to grapple with a candidate, but somehow, with Rachel involved, it seemed so much more sexual.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 03:32:04 pm »
"Well, true, but I think I could learn best from someone with real experience. Besides, I'm on a tight schedule. Time wasted hunting down a qualified candidate is time better spent teaching, wouldn't you agree?"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 12:59:24 am »
"Uh, well, I...sure. So, um, right." Bart coughed and straightened his shoulders, putting on his school face. This wasn't something to get weirder out over and he had trained other girls in these moves. In a few rapid, fluid moves, Rachel was on the ground, Bart keeping her easily pinned, "Alright, now, what do ya think would be helpful. Try and break out."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 08:24:44 pm »
Rachel gave a little gasp as her back hit the floor, momentarily winded before she came back to herself. She looked up at Bart and grinned, squirming a little beneath him. "Oh, um, wow. Well. I suppose...maybe...t his?"

She started to struggle, if ineffectually, lifting her hips against him. "See? It's real good you're teaching me. I'd just be helpless like this. Any big, strong man could take advantage."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal