Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Check Check Random {Open}  (Read 463 times)

Anonymous

Check Check Random {Open}
« on: August 14, 2011, 07:13:01 pm »
It was nine in the evening. But it sure didn't look like it from a battleship. It' class was easy to distinguish, it was a dreadnaught. From the outside it's moving slowly, making tiny spots of light every five to ten seconds. Though the ship was about 10 miles from Libra. Inside the bridge was standing a tall man, with a scar on his face. He stood in the middle of a 200 square foot bridge.

Around him was people on computer, people standing with clipboards, and people watching on all sorts of monitors.

"Sir, we are approaching Libra."

It was a young woman around twenty five, speaking from the front computer. However, she never pulled herself to look at him, constantly checking on the radar in front of her.

"Very well. Maintain speed. Make a channel to Libra for docking." Sekron commanded.

"Yes sir!" Another woman replied, typing away.

"This is Space Station Libra. State name and ship please."

It was standard protocol to Sekron.

"Commander Sekron, in Dreadnaught Delirium. Permission to dock in any available hanger."

A minute of silence on the other end. Sekron can figure it was them checking on this information.

"Permission granted Commander. Ship will be landing at Dock 11."

Soon after the connection goes dead, as Sekron sighs.

"Sir. Here's the report you requested."

A male walked over to Sekron from behind. He entered the bridge not that long ago. The commander takes the folder and sends off the male in a calm manner.

"Commander Libra is in sight, ETA in four minutes."

"Thank you. you may proceed to land."

After that Sekron walks out of the bridge and into the loading bay. The ship lands just in time; as Sekron enters the bay and on tot he ramp. More than enough people, seemly twenty of so, salutes him and he does the same. While he was walking two guards, Niki and Hyperon, follows.

"I know it's your job but mind not having anything out?"

both of them were a bit shock, as Sekron didn't bother to look behind. Each had their pistols out, but they slung it back in.

"Sorry sir. Habit." Niki replied, as she places a hand on the back of her hand.

Both wore identical uniforms and vest. The vest was black with what any guard would have and wore blue colored uniforms . Though Niki has a large chest, making some people think she was wearing a size smaller than she currently weres.

Hyperon sighed only looking at the pink spiky haired woman.

"And you think he would know what might happen." He said quietly.

"I heard that Hyperon." Sekron replied, surprising the male.

Niki chuckled of his mistake, but soon as the group enters the elevator, they went off their separate ways. At least for Sekron he was going down to the training facility. He wanted to cool off some steam, and the best way was to shoot dummies.

"Those two. It's like they were married. Alas I have to take them, despite their attitude towards to other native species."

While Sekron does enter the room he undoubtedly heard people arguing about marbles. Hell he wasn't sure why they argued but he chose to ignore this; being it was utterly pointless.

'Whatever they were doing is not my problem.'

Once in the room, there was five stationary targets. The fact is that it can be changed to one's needs and quite frankly each station is large. No one but Sekron was in the room, so the only noise that was being made was the door. But it seems that one other person enters the door, oblivious that Sekron was here.

It was a male and he soon sat at an office type desk. Lots of electronics was around, but soon he finally notices him and waves. Sekron does wave back but soon he places on some sound cancelling headphones. He materializes a large machine gun, with two barrels.

That was his most destructive gun he has, the Xeon MK II. The person at the desk all ready had his headphones on, knowing what will happen. About five seconds Sekron let off a stream of rounds to an armored dummy. The dummy was very holed at this moment. Sekron does this for about a one minute, reloading once or twice in that time period.

Song: Forsaken Neon, Fatal Fight, Max 150
OOC: That was long. Eh I'll check for grammar later! BLAH! Also I make random titles haha!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Check Check Random {Open}
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 09:37:54 pm »
Scott rubs his head as he walks into the bridge of the LMS Athens.  He looks out the window as the station comes into view.

“Sir, we just got word that the Delirium has returned.”  The co-pilot says as the prowler gets close, “Also the Admiral would like to debrief you ASAP.”

Scott nodes and leaves as the pilot goes through the docking procedures.  He then goes to the crew quarters and starts getting his gear loaded up along with the other 11 men that went out on the mission with him.

“You know sir, one of these days we won’t be able to stop these little insurrections before they become a major problem.”  Scott zips his bag shut as he feels the ship dock into the station.  “I know, the Admiral feels the same way we do boys, but as for right now, all we can do is keep doing what we do best, be the ghost that scares the insurgents in their dreams.”  Scott throws his bag over his shoulder and walks out the room and then to his own quarters on the station.  He then takes a quick  shower and a shave, once he gets cleaned up and in a set of fresh BDUs he heads to go see the Admiral.

“I see that the mission was once again successful, we can skip the unpleasant   and all the fuss.  All I need to know is, how did the recovery operation go?”  Scott sits down across from Admiral Plissken.  “It went down without a hitch.  The devices and all files are secured and being transferred over to the LMS Las Vegas where they will then launch to the predetermined quadrants and then wait for further orders from yourself.”  Admiral Plissken leans back in his chair, pulls out a cigar and lights it.  “That’s good, you are dismissed .”  Scott gets up and leaves the room and then goes to the squad weapon locker and checks out his favorite weapon, the MG-3, along with 15,000 rounds in 30, 500 round belts and 5 replacement barrels.  He then grabs a set of hearing protectors and leaves the weapon locker and goes to the elevator.

Once he gets off the elevator and goes to the shooting range, once he gets there he notices that he would not be the only one there.  He pulls out a small jump drive out of his breast pocket and hands it to the controller sitting at his controls.  The Tech Sergeant nodes and loads the program into his computer for lane 3 and points to lane 3 indicating that Scott should go there.  As Scott walks over to Lane 3 he notices that the other person there was the commander.  Scott just keeps going to Lane 3 and sets the MG-3 on the counter in front of him and starts linking the 500 round belts into 1500 round belts.  Once that was done he then opens the top of the MG-3 and loads the first belt and pulls the charging handle loading it, he then deploys the bi-pod and steadies it on the counter.  After that he puts on his hearing protectors and lines up the scope down range, clicks the safety off and waits.  After a few seconds that feel like eternity, targets start popping up.  Scott squeezes the trigger, and in just over a minute the MG-3 slams shut on an empty chamber and smoke rises from the end of the barrel and also a bit of smoke coming from the spent shells in the pile next to him.

The Tech Sergeant comes up from behind, “Every time I see you shoot that ancient thing, it just makes me wonder why they discontinued the use of it.”  Scott opens the chamber so to help the gun cool down faster.  “Well, the higher ups wanted guns that shoot more accurate over amount of lead that they can put down range.”  The Tech Sergeant gives a bit of a sarcastic laugh, “Your right, but you and the Admiral are the only two that still use that ancient thing, and you can still hit the targets with a 95% accuracy.”  Scott then puts his hand on the chamber and feels that the chamber has cooled down.  “That may be true, so go and reload the program while I get ready for round two.”  The Tech Sergeant goes back to his desk and gets ready for Scott's second round.

Once again Scott loads the MG-3 and waits for the targets.  They pop up and Scott lays down the lead, but this time the targets just keep popping up and he just keeps shooting and reloading, when the barrel gets to hot to shoot from he switches it out, which only takes about 5 seconds and he is back at the shooting.  Once he got done, the entire thing from start to finish took just over 10 minutes.  Scott leans back from the gun letting it rest on the counter while he rubs his hand from all the vibrations coming from all the shooting, and getting his leg out of the hot brass that has piled up next to him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal