Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Perfect Smuggler Job?  (Read 1194 times)

Anonymous

Re: Perfect Smuggler Job?
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 06:33:11 pm »
Arthur squats down, picks the box up, after Eric slid it over to him, “Yeah it will fit in my bike just fine.” Arthur says as he turns and walks out the door. Arthur walks to the front of his bike and sets the box on the ground next to him; he then looks down at a keypad on the front on his bike. Arthur types the code into the pad for his bike and the front pops open revealing a large deep storage area. Arthur picks the box up and puts it into the storage compartment, “Got to love mages.” Arthur says as the he closes the storage area. Arthur starts to walk back into the hanger and when he gets in he hears Eric asking if it will fit in his bike, “It did, and fits in there no problem.” Arthur says as he walks over to Eric’s ship, “So with this done I guess I’ll be on my way, and you can go get your crab or whatever it was you were going to eat.”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 07:14:28 pm »
Eric looks up, “No, I got to figure out how to get out of this spaceport and back into space without that bounty hunter figuring it out.  I mean, Harmony is good about cleaning up her traces, but that hunter is good, every time he shows up, my job get harder tenfold.”  Eric grabs his PDA and accesses the security cameras for the spaceport’s brig and sees the long, somewhat curly blond haired bounty hunter getting led into a jail cell.  “Looks like the only barking he will be doing is out a window.”  Eric gets a bit of evil grin on his face, “Woof, woof bounty hunter.  Woof, woof.”  He closes his PDA and back into his pocket.   He then looks back to the ship, “Ok Harmony, start the record manipulation going.”  Eric walks up to Arthur, “I would hate for you to get caught up in my affairs so this is where we part ways.”  Eric holds out his hand.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2011, 07:47:46 pm »
Arthur looks at Eric and shakes his hand. “Yeah I don’t really want to deal with any bounty hunter or anything either.” Arthur walks to the door, stops, turns around, and looks at Eric, “Just to tell you the seven day holding law won’t keep the man from chasing you the law only holds the ship not pilot if he has been cleared of the pilot charge.” Arthur says and then walks out the door, he zips up his coat and wraps the scarf around his mouth and jumps on his bike and takes off for the gate. Arthur stops at the gate to get his joint from the guard. “You didn’t do anything to this did you?”

“No! Now just get the hell off of the space port.” The guard tells Arthur as he opens the gate.

Arthur drives through the gate and off in the direction for the quickest exit out of the city.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 06:00:01 pm »
Ten minutes after Arthur left Eric hears a knock on the side door, Eric then looks over to the small display of Harmony next to the door.  “Who the hell is at the door?”

“It’s him, somehow he was able to get out of the brig, but his ship would still be impounded.”

“Damn it, get the ship ready to go while I get the hanger door ready for a quick opening.”  Eric starts working on the hanger doors when the sound of the knocking starts to get loader.  “How much longer do you need Harmony?”  Eric says just a bit aggravated.

“One minute to get the engines going.”  When Harmony says that Eric starts walking up the ramp and the engines roar to life.

Just as Harmony started to lift the ship up off it’s landing gear, when that happens the door flies open from the bounty hunter shooting the lock.  When that happens the bounty hunter then looks over to Eric who was smiling and then hits a button on a small device causing the hanger doors to fly open and Harmony then uses the main thrusters to push the ship out of the hanger.  The bounty hunter then tries to shoot at Eric, but he misses as he ducks into the ship and both Harmony and Eric fly up into space.  “That was a bit to close for comfort Harmony.”  Eric says as he plops down into the captain’s chair and slumps down into it once they have gotten into space.

“Well, if you would have had the hanger door ready in the first place and had a  better tracker put on his ship we would have been gone the moment he landed.”  Harmony says as she appears in an irritated state on the center counsel.   “So, where do you want to go?”

“Let’s go to go the ‘Big Stick’, it about the one place no bounty hunter dares to go to unless they get invited, plus I wouldn’t be surprised if they had some work for us.”  Eric says as he opens his email on the ship computer.  “Plot the course and get us going there while I send word that we got the drugs delivered to the delivery boy on the ground.”

Harmony nodes as she gets to work search for ‘Big Stick’ so she can get the Lightning Rod to the right spot, at the same time let they know that they are coming.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal